Fao Zapsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Recently i made a tread in main forum about (the lack of) respect in the DAOC community and the way the forums have gone from bad to worse.

Now more then ever is there a need for Midgard to stand united and display some of that realmspirit people are talking about.

However in the tread 'really Durgi' it that was convieniently closed by the moderators you made the following statement ( I urge all to read the whole context before replying to this ).

"Originally Posted by Cerbie
And since you are such a good friend with an alb, maybe we should be careful when telling there is rr. Maybe we finally found our spy.

(from Zapsi)
Maybe is 1 from WR which iam sure many think it is , now we at it."

This Zapsi is TOTALY unacceptable , you don't have the godgiven right to drag the name of White Rose through the mud and then don't even bother to give the slightest evidence , or contact a GM about it.

You come from a respected rvr guild and you for sure know how rvr works, but seeing that you organised Relic Raids yourself i can't understand the need for the lack of this basic diplomacy.

I'll try to put it in words that even you must understand , by randomly accusing 'some' people in White Rose, you insult the honor of all the people in it, and the honor of all the people in the Faith alliance who choose to believe that this game is about having fun, even for those that can't dedicate enough time to join the more visible ( and higher profile on this board ) rvr guilds.

Personaly i would rather lose all the relics and keeps in Midgard and see the Albs dance on the streets of Jordheim then have a dimwit like you insult the guild and the people that i love.

There are two options here, either you (or your GM) apologises here or you show me the prove that there is a spy among the people that i trusted all along.
Or ... if i do not see a GM from Everlast or you post some explanation here you can count me (and all those that feel the same about it) out from any activity that you ( or in the highly unlikely case that your guild backs you up , your guild also) organise in the future.

I hate to bring it this far , but your refusal as posted on the previous tread to contact a GM from WR leaves me no other choise.

( for the record , i'm afraid i read that some of my guildmembers were provoked into some accusations i can't agree with also, you'll have my word that they will either give prove here or post their apologies.)

This is however not a matter of WR alone, and i urge all GM's to post what side they choose, the backstabbing liars or those that care about this community and don't point fingers at people for the sole reason they like to.

Especially the GM's of the Faith alliance i urge to not forsake their friends and allies and stand up to defend the honor of the people who's integrity was done great injustice here.

The moto of NP comes to mind here: cut one, all bleed.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
qq more its a game!

And because it's a game people can slander each other and ruin the game cummuntiy , is that what you mean?

Just take responsability for what you post.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for your invaluable and intelligent input Boomeruk.

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Fayle said:
This is however not a matter of WR alone, and i urge all GM's to post what side they choose, the backstabbing liars or those that care about this community and don't point fingers at people for the sole reason they like to.
your last name is Bush irl right?

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
U read the rest of that tread u talking about zaps tells wy he dont want to talk to youre GM.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Fayle even if zaps was wrong and you´re right.

and I´m not taking sides

this thread doesn´t exactly help midgard community feeliing....

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
its also wrong in accuseing ppl for something they havent done or have i dont know but without proof u shoudlnt open your mouth and spout out bullshit.I couldnt care less whos got wot in which guild. But imo zapsis post on othe thread doesnt either merge the nice warm feelings in midgard atm.

:drink:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
Fayle even if zaps was wrong and you´re right.

and I´m not taking sides

this thread doesn´t exactly help midgard community feeliing....
Agree whit the smelly one :wij:

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Accusations such as those made in that thread by Zapsi should either be backed up with hard evidence or retracted with an apology. Yet again, another post that splits the realm.

Despite all the discussion of late, it seems Midgard is more split than ever, Albion and Hibernia must be peeing themselves laughing at the state of our realm.

How can this realm be expected to stand together, when every day there is yet another thread or another reason for us all to stand alone ?

Cheers

Azo

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Fayle said:
And because it's a game people can slander each other and ruin the game cummuntiy , is that what you mean?

Just take responsability for what you post.

Yes, ppl shouldnt take everything so serious, like you for example certainly do.

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
I think Fayle, Zapsi, has put it to hurt me, not knowing I left WR more then one year ago.

He probably did it because I accused Grobortir of being a spy because he had a screenie of durgi in RVR, made by his friend, Muh, an alb.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hey all

and thanks to those who posted 1 or 2 word replies that really does lead to an intelligent well rounded discussion/debate.

Yes it is a game but what a lot of you fail to realise is that there are real people on the other side of the char / group of chars that u insult.

I think zapsi was probably refering to when I made a fuss about Faith / WR not being involved in a RR once upon a time and is why he won't talk to any of us. I thought I apologised for my rash remarks in that thread but seems its was on BW i can't see and apologise now.

No excuses even tho I could make some just an unreserved apology.

If you use radar i don't agree if you don't thats fine. I have proof neither way and therefore can't condone those who said you used it on that point.

It maybe just a game tho as has been stated but the members of WR are proud about the community they have formed (the guild has been around since just after retail) and because of this they will jump to defend it when the guild name is slandered, (which i wholey support.). If you can't defend something you believe in then why believe in it.

We have worked hard to keep WR name good in the game and for someone to try and slash that with an ill thought out sentence throws away 2 years of work. It might be just a game but unlike RvR guilds who just form up to gank the main reason behind WR is to have fun and make friends. Can't you see why we don't let it lay.

And all those saying just forget it how does that work when 2 guilds arn't talking / working together to help the realm it just hurts it so it is better to resolve and move on in my opinion.

So zapsi step up to the mike and apologise or back up your claims. Then we can get this crap over with.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sure Moriath, I agree that ppl are behind the computers etc, but you fail to see that PEOPLE shouldn't take everything so fucking serious. If you didnt, your behaviour and actions would change, into a more postive kinda way.

Who really cares if you get accused of smth, or if he don't have something to back it up. Its his opionions and views on it, I can say for sure you use radar aswell, I dont got anything to back it up, I just believe thats the case, should ppl believe me? I hardly doubt they would, so what Ive said is just pure BS, and BS is something you dont listen to.

I cant see in no way your Name, reputation would get hurt by Zapsi saying something he cant back up. You know it yourself, this posts you've made is nothing about that really, thats just a cover, my view on this, is that prolly you just want a fight, want someone else to look bad, nothing else. And what that is, is nothing else than Patethic.

Do your own thang, dont care about the rest, your way or the high way!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not given to posting much on these forums, though I follow them closely....seems like a lot of mud gets slung to no good effect.

However, as a Senior Officer of one of the Faith Alliance guilds (Venom) I support Fayle in her complaint about having the name of their guild dragged through the muck. I wouldn't be happy if it was my guild.

It is not so long ago I had a discussion with one of the major RvR GMs in which he said it was unfair that the actions of a few persons could be taken as representative of the guild....and he was right. It is even more unfair when unproven accusations from someone outside a guild does similar damage.

If Zapsi is a decent person (and I have no reason to doubt he is) he'll contact Fayle to repair the damage done.

To those who post here dismissing Fayle's complaint as beneath consideration, show some respect please. You may not think it that important but Fayle obviously does. If you have nothing constructive to add perhaps you should just move on and read the next thread. I can't help feeling that Prydwen/Midgard would be a better place if that happened more often in these forums.

One last point for Fayle, I don't think it helps to ask people to take sides. The merit (or otherwise) of your argument will do that for itself if things were to end up going that far.

:worthy:

ps The sooner the persons who made the rash statements about Zapsi and his guild retract them the better that would be too...

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, forgot smth, how fucking lame of fayle? to bring it here. Just shows how mature he is and cant sort it ingame or in pm. Gr8 m8, patethic.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Freppe said:
Btw, forgot smth, how fucking lame of fayle? to bring it here. Just shows how mature he is and cant sort it ingame or in pm. Gr8 m8, patethic.

Fayle happens to be a lady and a nice one too .... potty mouth go wash it out with soap

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
Fayle happens to be a lady and a nice one too .... potty mouth go wash it out with soap

Like, who gives a shit if shes a lady or not, or shes nice or not, should be treated the same just liek everyone else. IF SHE HAD A BRAIN SHE'D PM THE PERSON IN QUESTION INGAME OR HERE AT FH. Nuff said.

Armarda

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Sure Moriath, I agree that ppl are behind the computers etc, but you fail to see that PEOPLE shouldn't take everything so fucking serious.

U account for 5 out 22 replies..
Try practice what u preach??

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
If its only a game and shouldnt be taken serious, why the hell are u so bothered about it Freppe, grow up a bit plz or leave the discussion

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
.. Oh now the grow up part starts, first thing you ever said at FH or what? Welcome to our humble being m8! Grats!

Cause this person is a "girl" your all defensive, omg, dont hurt her, she's a lady, and nice to!

God, this is yes a game, I dont take it serious, I dont even know these ppl, but what you are doing, is shit and nothing else, as in earlier post your doing nothing else than trying to talk shit about the person in question. And the person in questions doesnt even bother, why dont you do it? Again, little girl, go back to your barbie world and discuss with your mom why the dresses dont fit on your barbie :( A game like this aint for you, since you cant take shit.

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
Wonder how long u been playing this game then tbh, with an attitude like that id say u just hit puberty. But this post not about u being an immature little twat. So bugger off plz no1 wants to hear ur shit, and as u say, its only a game..

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Btw after my post above here, shouldnt you like discuss with all your gm's about this issue that someone offended fayle, me this time. I mean its such serious buisness! Do i have to say im sorry now? :( Over internet, cause of a game? Oh this making me qq irl.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
SB_Mackem said:
Wonder how long u been playing this game then tbh, with an attitude like that id say u just hit puberty. But this post not about u being an immature little twat. So bugger off plz no1 wants to hear ur shit, and as u say, its only a game..

1. Ive played this game long enough ty, Atm Im having a break cus of ppl like you for example, can't take critism, gotta QQ at mom first.

2.Attitude!! yeah!! ofc!! why not!! Everyone should have it!!! - gr8 puberty and attitude jokes, kinda ZzZ ones, pretty old and not offending, come with smth better.

3. Actually I wont bugger of sry, Im having a laugh seeing you retarded roleplayers, qq about a girl not having what she want.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
w00t have i gotten a new rank or what! :worthy: mid roleplayers for such good retarded threads

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
when once did i say QQ, i hate when ppl like yourself use that, 1 of the most annoying things that can happen in a serious thread. I'm not a roleplayer, thats another thing u got wrong.. and you've ruined any chance of getting this situation sorted here by ur mindless posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom