FAO: Wrathofsauron

hoho

Fledgling Freddie
wrathpissed.JPG

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Haha!

I remember the good old times. When i first tried to join RG, i had the lvl for it (35) but i had wrong dyes on my sleeves and leggings. So i had to pve ~1 week to get the 60g to redye myself. :clap:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Xone said:
Lots of others QQ like that in grps ... so nothing new.

1. Who said it was something new?
2. A screenshot with Wrathofsauron is never new.
3. Lots of ppl who need to be told its only a game.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Divinia said:
1. Who said it was something new?
2. A screenshot with Wrathofsauron is never new.
3. Lots of ppl who need to be told its only a game.

Also alot of people who needs to get a clue and stop disengaging their brain tbh.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Tiki said:
But from watching your Soruzi video you only use those 3 styles too, so what makes you different?.
Sorusi = full of shit.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
hoho said:
reminds me of someone... :m00:

a violent temper is a terrible thing when all u got is a keyboard for an outlet :(

u could feel his anger in his play tho, was best zerker this server ever had for sure. i miss him too :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrye said:
Also alot of people who needs to get a clue and stop disengaging their brain tbh.

Wich could be accomplished by far better methods than fear.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Tiki said:
But from watching your Soruzi video you only use those 3 styles too, so what makes you different?
I am sorry to say it, especially in light of my fond memories speaking with the Alb/Excal Sorusi who used to roll L24 alts and roam Thidranki (as part of the Thidranki Terrorists guild), but it looks like Soruzi was pwned yet again.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Damn he whines almost as much as I do.

Not quite tho ;)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Thidranki terrorists roxed, i always wanted to join em :< got rejected!

nol

Fledgling Freddie
um, it's amazing how easy it is to laugh now that I no longer have the bug. I don't think WOS cares enough anymore tbh, which is not a bad thing.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
I am sorry to say it, especially in light of my fond memories speaking with the Alb/Excal Sorusi who used to roll L24 alts and roam Thidranki (as part of the Thidranki Terrorists guild), but it looks like Soruzi was pwned yet again.

really, pwned because i cba to argue with zombies? (just because konah prefers same playstyle as wos, amy/df ftw :eek:) (oh and anything to not team with the albs in emain ;o)

old.MikhailGudlik

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
dont think so but wrath would get himself banned pretty quick I think ;)

What was so funny about the old red guard was that when you joined that guild you just took everything the GM said for granted, or you got kicked. And everyone feared wrath like hell when he went raving mad. But then again he was teaching noobs to assist.

Funyn to think though... Sushii, Mumin, Zorena and many more started in RG and came famous after :p

Funny thing is i was the GM=D
But everyone still thinks Wrath was >.< QQ

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
old.MikhailGudlik said:
Funny thing is i was the GM=D
But everyone still thinks Wrath was >.< QQ
he was like RVR gm :)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
such anger @ here. now we just need tyka to come and make it perfect

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think the guy worths all that shit that you throw on him.
Wrathofsauron was a great leader and rg misses one since he left.

And about playstyle: that DF pwnage was reasonable and very effective at that time. Most zerker had DF/SB + SS on their bars and that was far enough. Why do you need to perform complex combination if you have the same result of using primitive basic moves?

Personally i respect to Wrathofsauron the RG leader and the zerker.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
I dont think the guy worths all that shit that you throw on him.
Wrathofsauron was a great leader and rg misses one since he left.

And about playstyle: that DF pwnage was reasonable and very effective at that time. Most zerker had DF/SB + SS on their bars and that was far enough. Why do you need to perform complex combination if you have the same result of using primitive basic moves?

Personally i respect to Wrathofsauron the RG leader and the zerker.

using lot of butt0ns = teh skillz u c

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
aye if best zerk means useing the "utility" of mashing the doublefrost-button as much as possible

but it works, that's what matter, no point in doing a flying kick when a simple football kick in the balls does the same job! :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Oh well.

Now to think, he did play "well". And he did know where people fucked up and so on, and tried to improve them. He was a very fucking annoying guy but when you are leading a guild in RvR which has lots of noobies, RG was pretty easy to get in back then if I remember correctly.

I was asked to join RG many times back in the day, since I played lots with the guild. I never did tho(exept once when Mikh invited me and I thought that it was a grp invite, left few hours later ;)

Annoying personallity, but I guess he did what Fly was allways talking about. Pulled a guild together so they could RvR, yes red zerg 2fg and so on, but pulled a guild together still.

Mikh, I knew allways that you were the GM, but wrath was the more active one and in the end I'm not sure who wielded the supreme power when it came to decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom