FAO: VodkaFairy

H

Hatjitjai

even a monkey can fall in love with vodkafairy :p

A

Amadon

ok I think I'm starting to agree with Dreama now...

E

Exiled

c',mon guys grow up, cut the shit now with VF

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Oh gawd NO!

Oh dear gawd NO!

You boys really make me laugh.

thought I made you moan with pleasure :p

V

VodkaFairy

Sigh.

Can you stop or should I change my name? Some jokes are funny but you gotta know when to quit. Please?

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Spudgie
Now that is bloody funny :cheers:

I second that!

Tho i have to admit the Poon + Yog matchup was a bit funny too ;)

A

Arnor

I was faking it, go figure :p

well, we all know why girls fake it, its because they think we care :p

D

-Dreama-

well, we all know why girls fake it, its because they think we care

Actually, to get it over with as soon as possible so we don't fall asleep from utter boredom!

O

old.Niljindil

Actually, to get it over with as soon as possible so we don't fall asleep from utter boredom!

Then isnt it kinda stupid to do it in the first place? :p

V

vulcan1

Originally posted by spankya
Rofl thats cool!

As for VF, I think some people need to go out and see the world and get laid and then maybe leave her alone, although she probably enjoys some attention it seems to be getting a bit much now...

What lass at 16 wouldnt enjoy some of this attension, BUT shame on some of you :(

TBH Spanks some of us saw this coming, I started a like thread when GM of AK, was a good move at the time so I thought so guildies could get to know the faces behind the chars.......But as back then the same happened here,http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=52624 testosterone was flying the same smuttiness and innuendoes in gu and in PMs, emails by the score.

If you guys value VF feelings in anyway, then drop the crap now, shes just got game access back, if her dad sees some of the comments on these threads she'll be grounded till shes 60 and probably game access denied, so you arent doing her any favours.

Fun is fun, but not when you take it too far, and as in life theres limits to what a person can take

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom