FAO: VodkaFairy

S

Sol-

Re: Re: FAO: VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Karlo
Lol which yog sol? New one or old one! Or both of us! Ermm, maybe not both hehe

duno, wasnt me that posted it, was dave, i left mi acct logged on again :m00: as i said, rl fag :p

S

Sol-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Sigh.

Can you stop or should I change my name? Some jokes are funny but you gotta know when to quit. Please?

blame yog.. wasnt me :m00:

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by vulcan1
What lass at 16 wouldnt enjoy some of this attension, BUT shame on some of you :(

TBH Spanks some of us saw this coming, I started a like thread when GM of AK, was a good move at the time so I thought so guildies could get to know the faces behind the chars.......But as back then the same happened here,http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=52624 testosterone was flying the same smuttiness and innuendoes in gu and in PMs, emails by the score.

If you guys value VF feelings in anyway, then drop the crap now, shes just got game access back, if her dad sees some of the comments on these threads she'll be grounded till shes 60 and probably game access denied, so you arent doing her any favours.

Fun is fun, but not when you take it too far, and as in life theres limits to what a person can take

sad that kids oversee the more serious posts :p

Users who are viewing this thread