FAO Twisting's Leet RvR Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Xray said:
I'd just like to remind you that both LA and VNG used to run 2 fg. Does that mean they are noobs?

remind u that Nobly pride at that moment had 2 fgs running etc

Cora

Fledgling Freddie
I was running with vulcan & Co.. i think the most important thing in this issue is the time. Running 2fg aint the prob at prime time.. several do.. But i agree camping a telekeep seems rather stupid.. And bringing Guild names in this thread is childish! People should been aloved to play their char as wanted, yes. But still respect should be showen to others. NO MATTER if its a RR10 or RR1.

Just my humble thoughts on this..

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:

So what you are saying is it's ok to run 2 fg if the enemy are also running in 2fg+ ?

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Xray
I'd just like to remind you that both LA and VNG used to run 2 fg. Does that mean they are noobs?

Hestethun said:

Still DO was only 1 fg :)

Just want to say hi Heste :cheers:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
some random guy QQing about other people QQing. go you tbh

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Bergere? who the fk is that?

- at least show your real name lamer nqqb

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Thorinn said:
Originally Posted by Xray

Still DO was only 1 fg :)

Just want to say hi Heste :cheers:

Hi Thorinn !

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Thorinn :wub:

and xray no I dont think its allowed to go 2 fgs :p but I cant denie ppl that , but I sure as hell wont and if ppl in LA dosent like it and say it to other then fine. bottom is that im leet and u arent

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you guys are so cool, i bet you get all the fanny!

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you guys are so cool, i bet you get all the fanny!

rofl :D they get all the big nasty troll fanny :p

well most of the bitching and whining people here can for all i care its a game play as you want
be respectfull to others (rememeber do onto others as you want done to youreself)

and newcomers gote learn what and how to do and its not really easy with the uber mid groups running about killing intire hib zergs if the care :D (the new comers are gone take up all empty spots when old players leave so if they all get bitched at and get sad anoyed ect and quit rvr who gone come save the old leetist asses when shit hits the fan :) )

:) my 2 coppers

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
Hi Thorinn :wub:

and xray no I dont think its allowed to go 2 fgs :p but I cant denie ppl that , but I sure as hell wont and if ppl in LA dosent like it and say it to other then fine. bottom is that im leet and u arent

I know i'm not leet. Your dear friend Gargo has already told me this. But i couldn't give fuck what people like you think of me. What i object to is wankers like you thinking it's ok to dish out abuse over /as.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
always made me curious how people who run in 1fg are seen as "elitist", they are just like anyone else. They are playing the way they wish to play. anyone who expresses a "negative" opinion about the "zergers" gets so much stick just because the population who wish to "zerg" is higher then the population of those who wish to run fg. at the same time you never see these "zergers" "zerg" in emain, you just see them jumping on band wagons in freddyshouse about the so called "elitist" people who don't mind expressing opinions.

speech marks > all.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hestethun said:
now all the nice ppl have answerd in LA :) now its my turn to answer.

First of all gimp b(u)ergers or what ever u are, its something called freedom and that means if they fink its fucking gay to zerg aka 2 fgs then they can call it what ever they want over /as belive me.

If u dont like it change fucking /as u fucked up fucker. 2nd of all who the fuck likes 2 fgs its so alb mentally and who likes that , then the noob hibs of hibernia :)

So its bad to complain about someone yelling abuse over /as because they can do what they want but its perfectly fine to yell abuse over /as about people were playing the game the way they want to?

"k"

hypocrisy

n 1: an expression of agreement that is not supported by real conviction [syn: lip service] 2: insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Bergere said:
What the fuck is you guys problem with Hibs running 2fg GG in Emain?

you run in 2fg to counter the albs and mids?
WHAT ALBS AND MIDS ARE AT 3:00-4:00am IN THE MORNING YOU PRICK? soloers and small grps of 2-3?
you fear 4-5 random albs and some mids?

Bergere said:
WTF is wrong with us choosing to run together as 2 groups and stand a chance of surviving?
:eek6: :eek2: :eek7:

at 3:00-4:00 in the morning and not friday or saturday night? this one HAS TO BE an a next "Dump and Dumper movie"...

and someone PLEASE give this fotm reroll a prize?

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a time and place for everything, alot of guilds ran 2fg's when the need arose. But you would hardly ever see those guilds running more than 1fg if there was no call for it. Myself being a long time member of VGN had many a time when the GM would say theres no reason in running 2fg's as theres not the enemy out there to warrant it, and at that point the groups would go their seperate ways (occasionally overlapping).

Call it elitist or whatever, but there really isnt much fun in steam rolling your oponents time and time again unless all you want to do is farm RP's.

There are plenty of times guilds have camped ATK with more than 1fg, but thats usually when emain has been empty, and just spoling the fun for others just out of spite is just crap.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Argh!! Plz stop teh whining!! Make friends not foes..! share your gold! Share your woman! Smoke some weed to if that whats it takes!! Anything! :D

Or just solve it over a private messege? no need to spam /as with useless information imo...

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
So its bad to complain about someone yelling abuse over /as because they can do what they want but its perfectly fine to yell abuse over /as about people were playing the game the way they want to?

"k"

hypocrisy

n 1: an expression of agreement that is not supported by real conviction [syn: lip service] 2: insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have

hey! I dont use /as for abuse :) I use it for fun :) and 2nd of all I stand by my guildies no matter what they do , if it makes me look like a fucker then fine i'll be a huge fucker :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
However, i have seen someone make a very good point and that is camping an "entrance" and especially in Emain. If you do that it's pretty logic no enemies will come out or they will bring out an even better zerg so yes, even though most people probably don't mind you running in 2 fg, camping a milegate thus preventing 1 fg guilds to pass is not a very nice thing to do.

This is the point, I have been in a milegate camp group and have seen the effect it has on RVR the other side of the milegate, its not good and it does ruin the game for others. Dont do it people.

Vulcan said:
and if any ex ND guildie has a problem with what I said then I have PM feel free to use it.

Dont mean to pick on you here but I have to say, whats the difference between flaming someone on /AS and on FH ?

They are both lame imo and as Vulcan says feel free to use PM. Stop qq'ing on /AS and stop qq'ing on FH.

Lots of people have different opinions on what a zerg is, some like 1FG some like 2FG some people feel they need to run with more. Some people know the ultimate group setup to nearly always win, some dont look at the game in that kind of detail. Some people are casual gamers and some people arent. Some people are ml10 high rr and have a decent template and some dont. Bottom line is who gives a fuck, stop whining at other people just because they dont play the game your way, ffs get a grip everyone is different.

Just please dont camp bottle necks because that is the one thing that has a big effect on other peoples games, its called consideration. Get some.

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, so you won't miss it Vulcan, you're comment on /as, the comments & actions youre grp made on 'homohill', and youre post here were pathetic and utterly childish.

Now I should make a non-confrontational post ofcourse but the thing is you choose alliance and now Freddyhouse to show youre views on the matter and indirectly insult me and my friends ingame so I don't really see any point in taking youre invitation to pm you. Not to mention the insults/ gestures at 'homohill' of youre grp while the rr2 warden, bard, druid (me) and menta who went ld every 5 min were wtfowning emain and keeping alb's in their realm all night. Yea right. Even then you felt the need when we were figting the odd stealther or braveheart to jump in with speed 6 from god knows where and pb in the fight. Truely sad.

Now let's see..New Dawn was just made before ToA. In general all cool, nice people, I was even part of it for a while, so I do know what I'm talking about. And I do believe I am still highly respected as a player by all old ND members. Just before I left I was asked to be an officer so I do believe Vulcan thought the same.

Together with Vulcan as GM they ran through emain killing middies and alb 'scum' till the morning (new dawn :) ).It was never about being 'wtfown', it was about rvr and having a good laugh at the same time. Together and often with help from TFO people such as Mistletoe, Legless (the GM), Codeine (Co-Gm) and many others in TFO we made sure we all got the artifacts, items and ml steps we wanted. The day after ND merge with TFO the ex-GM, who now is in a guild who prefers to run in an as close to possible perfect setup with med. to high rr's/ ml's, makes childless comments on /as about TFO.

Coincidence? None of TFO or ex-ND thinks so. You were definitely having a go at youre old ND guildies and TFO which left a lot of them flabbergasted and dumbfounded.
Some of them who don't know the full story might think 'Vulcan gone leet'. Nah, in any guild where you had alliance access you would have made the same comment.

For some, who only read this tread and can see /as, might think Vulcan is 'walking on higher moral grounds'..and we getting here a shitload of threadjumpers who want to share their opinion on running 2 fg in Emain. Please, co-rvr's, you trully think the albs where impressed at what they threw at them. The second night I joined them...a lvl 46 bard on the first run, only active druid for 2 fg...second run a little better with a druid with not even gp. Hilarious really. Most of you would have left the grp instantly and thought this is going nowhere. It's true..we didnt get anywhere really but on none of these runs were we camping apk or amg...we never got any further. But we had fun trying until you
Vulcan said:
Me Leet? get a grip man, you obvioulsy dont know the first thing about me Im the same dude that satrted this game close on 3 yrs ago, I still help anyone its what ive done coming up on 3yrs but I wont be told to stfu because I dare speak my mind over /as about the 2fg at 3/4 am in the morning.
had to make youre pathetic comment on /as. No, I know you're not leet, you were a twat who wants to tell his fellow hibbies how to rvr or have fun ingame, even though they didn't harm anyone. And hardly any alb/ mid for that matter. At 3 AM there was only 1 grp left roaming who suicided at APK after which 4 people remained.

Then there is a select grp of people who DO know more about youre personal issues in ND, and why you left ND. Yes I am aware there was more than that. Still, they never ever choose side in the whole affair cause alot of it doesnt have anything to do with the game at all. I'm personally convinced you tried to insult 'those people' indirect over alliance altho you will never admit it on a public forum..which is youre good right, and I DO respect that. But in that case you should take some advise of youre own GM and
Miss said:
work out your own problems and take it out on something else, this is a community you are attacking.

Now TFO is a very, very old guild with 99 active members. Even if half of the guild were buffbots then there are enough members to run in 2 fg all the time. And no one can say they can't. Fact is, that they are not for 50 % buffbots, that after 3 years play the guild has only 28 mil rps, and never had any ambition to run in 2 fg as TD used to do. What they DO have are some real genuine gems in pve and yes rvr. A family guild with a GM and officers who can be very proud of what they made of it without any attitude towards other players. If you, Vulcan, had any problem with what TFO was doing then all you had to was pm Legless, the GM, or Mistletoe an officer, you know...those people who grped with you and helped you over the last year on so many, many occasions, I lost count but you choose different. Fine. But that doesnt reflect on TFO..it does at you. Pat yourself on your shoulder. Wd fella. You demoted yourself to a whole different league. The lowest kind. You got all youre items now, you got youre ml's and now you got youre nice rvr group. Who gives a fuck about the rest? Yup, why should you, let's insult them over alliance. Shows youre true nature tho.

Now untill then I didnt really wanted to take any action. If you want to insult me and my friends over alliance. Fine, I can show you my other cheek, now if youre grp decides to throw insults at our group in main and perform some lame actions. Fine I'm mature enough to let that go as well. It is afterall just a game but the next day I see youre reply on this thread where you yet again as ex-GM have to mention how dissapointed you are in youre ex-guildies and think they are better than that. Better than what Vulcan? Better than TFO who choose rvr as a medium to grp/ mix together and introduce the newcomers. I did tell you and Rauno that the day before when I was part of 'Twisting's Leet RvR Group' what was going on. Yup, I am a ml10 druid, fully ToA'd, and am med+ RR. I'm not leet tho, I just try to save my group no matter what rr they are. I also told you that never those 2 fg blocked ATK or any milegate. I can tell, my gf plays in TFO and I can see her screen from where I play. Nor did they the second evening when I was part of it. I also told you they didnt intend to run as 2 fg in the future.

Now if you had some real balls you would say sorry to youre old guildies and old friends you had ingame or make excuses to TFO and wish them and the ex members of ND good luck in the future but knowing you won't atleast try to behave more youre age next time instead of a frustrated 16 year old kiddo who likes to make his old guildies uncomfortable in a new guild 'f e l l a'. Remember..they didnt leave you..you left them.I for one am glad you gave the word 'ingame friend' a new meaning. It mean's backstabber as soon as it suits them. It's never to late to learn new things in Daoc.

Very, very dissapointed.

edit: As for the maker of this tread...we had 4 people in our grp when youre group started to insult us for no reason, Me, Fair, Legs (the GM of TFO) and a warden in CBH alliance who really didnt have a clue what was going on. We where there for 1 reason, to give the warden his realmlevel ding. Something you Vulcan, Fair and me done in the past many times no matter what lvl the 'random' player was. Remember? No one of us reacted to the provocations on /as, pm's or in main back then and I am pretty sure Vulcan you know all 3 of us good enough to know we didnt start this thread. We all 3 play this realm for almost 3 years with a spotless reputation ingame AND on fh/ bw. So all thats left is someone in youre grp. A non-TFO member. Surely you could have figured that out by yourself.
Now Vulcan...isn't that funny?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
hey! I dont use /as for abuse :) I use it for fun :) and 2nd of all I stand by my guildies no matter what they do , if it makes me look like a fucker then fine i'll be a huge fucker :)

thats just _COMPLETE_ bullshit.

if he jumps out the window, so will I. its called blind loyality, tyka could use you for one or two things ;)

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
lekkus said:
First of all, so you won't miss it Vulcan, you're comment on /as, the comments & actions youre grp made on 'homohill', and youre post here were pathetic and utterly childish.

Now I should make a non-confrontational post ofcourse but the thing is you choose alliance and now Freddyhouse to show youre views on the matter and indirectly insult me and my friends ingame so I don't really see any point in taking youre invitation to pm you. Not to mention the insults/ gestures at 'homohill' of youre grp while the rr2 warden, bard, druid (me) and menta who went ld every 5 min were wtfowning emain and keeping alb's in their realm all night. Yea right. Even then you felt the need when we were figting the odd stealther or braveheart to jump in with speed 6 from god knows where and pb in the fight. Truely sad.

Now let's see..New Dawn was just made before ToA. In general all cool, nice people, I was even part of it for a while, so I do know what I'm talking about. And I do believe I am still highly respected as a player by all old ND members. Just before I left I was asked to be an officer so I do believe Vulcan thought the same.

Together with Vulcan as GM they ran through emain killing middies and alb 'scum' till the morning (new dawn :) ).It was never about being 'wtfown', it was about rvr and having a good laugh at the same time. Together and often with help from TFO people such as Mistletoe, Legless (the GM), Codeine (Co-Gm) and many others in TFO we made sure we all got the artifacts, items and ml steps we wanted. The day after ND merge with TFO the ex-GM, who now is in a guild who prefers to run in an as close to possible perfect setup with med. to high rr's/ ml's, makes childless comments on /as about TFO.

Coincidence? None of TFO or ex-ND thinks so. You were definitely having a go at youre old ND guildies and TFO which left a lot of them flabbergasted and dumbfounded.
Some of them who don't know the full story might think 'Vulcan gone leet'. Nah, in any guild where you had alliance access you would have made the same comment.

For some, who only read this tread and can see /as, might think Vulcan is 'walking on higher moral grounds'..and we getting here a shitload of threadjumpers who want to share their opinion on running 2 fg in Emain. Please, co-rvr's, you trully think the albs where impressed at what they threw at them. The second night I joined them...a lvl 46 bard on the first run, only active druid for 2 fg...second run a little better with a druid with not even gp. Hilarious really. Most of you would have left the grp instantly and thought this is going nowhere. It's true..we didnt get anywhere really but on none of these runs were we camping apk or amg...we never got any further. But we had fun trying until you had to make youre pathetic comment on /as. No, I know you're not leet, you were a twat who wants to tell his fellow hibbies how to rvr or have fun ingame, even though they didn't harm anyone. And hardly any alb/ mid for that matter. At 3 AM there was only 1 grp left roaming who suicided at APK after which 4 people remained.

Then there is a select grp of people who DO know more about youre personal issues in ND, and why you left ND. Yes I am aware there was more than that. Still, they never ever choose side in the whole affair cause alot of it doesnt have anything to do with the game at all. I'm personally convinced you tried to insult 'those people' indirect over alliance altho you will never admit it on a public forum..which is youre good right, and I DO respect that. But in that case you should take some advise of youre own GM and

Now TFO is a very, very old guild with 99 active members. Even if half of the guild were buffbots then there are enough members to run in 2 fg all the time. And no one can say they can't. Fact is, that they are not for 50 % buffbots, that after 3 years play the guild has only 28 mil rps, and never had any ambition to run in 2 fg as TD used to do. What they DO have are some real genuine gems in pve and yes rvr. A family guild with a GM and officers who can be very proud of what they made of it without any attitude towards other players. If you, Vulcan, had any problem with what TFO was doing then all you had to was pm Legless, the GM, or Mistletoe an officer, you know...those people who grped with you and helped you over the last year on so many, many occasions, I lost count but you choose different. Fine. But that doesnt reflect on TFO..it does at you. Pat yourself on your shoulder. Wd fella. You demoted yourself to a whole different league. The lowest kind. You got all youre items now, you got youre ml's and now you got youre nice rvr group. Who gives a fuck about the rest? Yup, why should you, let's insult them over alliance. Shows youre true nature tho.

Now untill then I didnt really wanted to take any action. If you want to insult me and my friends over alliance. Fine, I can show you my other cheek, now if youre grp decides to throw insults at our group in main and perform some lame actions. Fine I'm mature enough to let that go as well. It is afterall just a game but the next day I see youre reply on this thread where you yet again as ex-GM have to mention how dissapointed you are in youre ex-guildies and think they are better than that. Better than what Vulcan? Better than TFO who choose rvr as a medium to grp/ mix together and introduce the newcomers. I did tell you and Rauno that the day before when I was part of 'Twisting's Leet RvR Group' what was going on. Yup, I am a ml10 druid, fully ToA'd, and am med+ RR. I'm not leet tho, I just try to save my group no matter what rr they are. I also told you that never those 2 fg blocked ATK or any milegate. I can tell, my gf plays in TFO and I can see her screen from where I play. Nor did they the second evening when I was part of it. I also told you they didnt intend to run as 2 fg in the future.

Now if you had some real balls you would say sorry to youre old guildies and old friends you had ingame or make excuses to TFO and wish them and the ex members of ND good luck in the future but knowing you won't atleast try to behave more youre age next time instead of a frustrated 16 year old kiddo who likes to make his old guildies uncomfortable in a new guild 'f e l l a'. Remember..they didnt leave you..you left them.I for one am glad you gave the word 'ingame friend' a new meaning. It mean's backstabber as soon as it suits them. It's never to late to learn new things in Daoc.

Very, very dissapointed.

edit: As for the maker of this tread...we had 4 people in our grp when youre group started to insult us for no reason, Me, Fair, Legs (the GM of TFO) and a warden in CBH alliance who really didnt have a clue what was going on. We where there for 1 reason, to give the warden his realmlevel ding. Something you Vulcan, Fair and me done in the past many times no matter what lvl the 'random' player was. Remember? No one of us reacted to the provocations on /as, pm's or in main back then and I am pretty sure Vulcan you know all 3 of us good enough to know we didnt start this thread. We all 3 play this realm for almost 3 years with a spotless reputation ingame AND on fh/ bw. So all thats left is someone in youre grp. A non-TFO member. Surely you could have figured that out by yourself.
Now Vulcan...isn't that funny?

Who stepped on your dick Ehbo, seems you got personall issues with me.

Suggest you take a look at your own attitude in this game before you start getting personal on here

Lets see who was it in the group the night before that said
"I hope they do do it every night, just to fuck you off Rauno"

Remember that was you:

We were all specualting who was the starter of this thread, It looks to me you have some personal vendetta against myself & Twisting & I suggest you stared this thread to post the above.

what I said over/as was in response a PM to that party a party in those 2fg to be told "lol fuck off" hence my response of "owned" when you got your arses kicked.

As for backstabbing guildies?? Im not allowed now to chose what guild I join, wassup Ehbo jealous cos they turned you down?

In conclusion F E L L A you speak on here for yourself only there one ex ND member that has a problem with me being in LA but i wont lower myself to your standards & bring her into this.

As for the rest of TFO I agree I was out of order with the comment over /as for that I unreservedly appologise.

Now flame away Ehbo, I promised to let this go, you posting the above made me break a promise to respond to this bulshit that I think you started in the first place.

In conclusion to save anymore embarresment for LA members I have removed myself from LA & emailed Miss my appoloigies.

Ziva

Fluffy
This has gone too far allready. Please use email, pm or ingame abilities to sort further issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom