FAO Twisting's Leet RvR Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bergere

What the fuck is you guys problem with Hibs running 2fg GG in Emain?

2.30/3am we were running 2fg to counter the albs and mids and you lot start bitching over /as about us.
WTF is wrong with us choosing to run together as 2 groups and stand a chance of surviving? It seems to me that people change when they join the Leetist guilds like LA VGN CF & think they own Emain, Twisting imo has always had a fkin big ego ever since ive known him. I expected better of an ex member of ND though Vulcan!!! You were always the coolest of guys that would help anyone and you diss your old guildmates thats joined us recently, has the LA brainwashing worked on you as well ? As for Qae whatever your name is sp from Awaken your comment about the hill at atk was well out of order
Well keep moaning about us we'll fuck you off even more by camping atk till 6.30 am like this morning and noone will get out lets see your LWRP then.

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Bergere said:

2.30/3am we were running 2fg to counter the albs and mids and you lot start bitching over /as about us.
WTF is wrong with us choosing to run together as 2 groups and stand a chance of surviving? It seems to me that people change when they join the Leetist guilds like LA VGN CF & think they own Emain, Twisting imo has always had a fkin big ego ever since ive known him. I expected better of an ex member of ND though Vulcan!!! You were always the coolest of guys that would help anyone and you diss your old guildmates thats joined us recently, has the LA brainwashing worked on you as well ? As for Qae whatever your name is sp from Awaken your comment about the hill at atk was well out of order
Well keep moaning about us we'll fuck you off even more by camping atk till 6.30 am like this morning and noone will get out lets see your LWRP then.

OMG! Who let the common ppl get knowleague about our brainwashing?? Now our plans to be eaven more l33t arent gonna work QQ :touch:

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
some people who run 1 fg only think they have the right to flame other people who dont run 1fg only cuz they are un-elite or noobs or whatever, i personally have no problem with it and people who flame those who run in more than 1fg are retards really

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Let them whine. Just ignore it and continue RvR like you want it. :)

And since when is CF teh Leet Guild? :E

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Bergere said:

Was me eluvia, and camping atk with 2fg';s at 4am is so fucking dull omg........ You guys ran out to emain as 2fg, killed a group of 5 albs (this you say takes 2fg) and then just perma camp apk. Fact is, you were getting soloed by a sorceror (YEY for direbeaty the hib relam appreciates you farming these guys) and managed to kill 3 people in about 2 hours. Ruin late night RVR if u will, ur the pricks here, not me twisting or vulcan, who are top notch blokes, who are actually miles less elitist than youd expect them to be

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
Bergere said:
Leetist guilds like LA VGN CF & think they own Emain, has the LA brainwashing worked on you as well ?
:clap:

your issues go abit further than what you have against twisting and vulcan joining us.
why dont you go ahead and tell us what your real problem is?

the "no zerging" mentality goes way back to even before LA have been around.
albs have zerged from the very beginning and that has started the counterzerg effect, which usualy leads to more zerging. niether of which anyone that has played this game for as long as either of the 2 you mentioned are a big fan of.

your reaction to them lashing at you for "zerging" is an over reaction.
i know for a fact that they have both let their opinions show on /as about zerging well before they joined LA, so i know this is not only about twisting and vulcan.

work out your own problems and take it out on something else, this is a community you are attacking.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
well at 3am 2fg hibs running and being pwned by veeshans group (who we killed without getting a scratch i might add) is pathetic.... at 3am theres hardly anyone out and about.... and u run 2fg...

You can call us L33T if u want but simple fact is... ND never ran 2fg when Vulcan was with them.. and yet now u are running 2fg..

LA dont brain wash people, and like Miss said Vulcan and Twisting never liked zerging and only ever ran more than a fg when they had to, last night at 3am there was no need for it.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
If 2fg random hibs were pwnd by 1fg albs when camping apk at 3am, where's the problem?

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Eluvia was playing my char last night.

Although you have to accept that your actions effect rvr for everyone else, when you log your 2fg's on effectively the type of rvr twisting and co. enjoy (fg v fg) is over. You see to that by camping amg or atk not allowing anything bar an alb zerg past, (even a good alb grp would take ages to shift 2 fg hibs camping amg).
Run your 2fg if you feel you must to have a chance, but camping a bottle neck ruins rvr for twisting and co so why not roam and keep every1 happy? Why should they be civil to you if your actions ruin the game for them, and the only response they get is we don't care your elitest we play the way we want to play.
I know some ppl can be obnoxious, but these ppl exist in both the zerg and fg camps, I've asked ppl to stop following us in the past and got abuse back despite the fact i was completely polite.
The only reason this 'elitest pricks' attitude exists is because there are fewer of them than the ppl that want to zerg. I find it ironic that ppl hurl abuse at others for being elitest and trying to dictate to them how to play, when in fact its those very same ppl are ruining the game (sometimes) for the ppl who want fg action and not allowing them to play the game they want to play.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Guild: Vengeance Realm: Hibernia RP: 265,063,305 (10,262 last week)

:)

I haven't been playing much as of late :D

Ingen Jegger

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the 1337 status but you will find im the 1337357 gimpy BM there is :)

but come on at like 2am -4am there is hardly anyone in emain and the few who do go emain wont bother if theres 2fgs of hibs running around together if you want 2 fgs in emain at once fine but staying together spoils the challenge for you and a the chance for the enemy
why not go emain split up make a cg ect and have a bit of risk danger?

so many threads have been posted about albs zerging amg at primetime.

1337 BM out lmao

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Bergere said:

Im gonna reply to this under the forum name I registered with not someone hiding behind a newly made forum account 30/10 04 who choses to hide who they are ingame.

In answer to your first part, I dont have a problem with anyone running 2/3 fg as a counter zerg at prime time, sometimes its warrented.

What i have a problem with & I speak for myself only here was the "TIME" this 2fg were running & I add not for the first time, it was done the night before also.

Twisting takes pride in playing his char correctly hes an excptional Bard who like the rest of us sometimes get frustraited when thing dont go according to plan & like myself will speak his mind, if thats having an ego good for him

Me Leet? get a grip man, you obvioulsy dont know the first thing about me Im the same dude that satrted this game close on 3 yrs ago, I still help anyone its what ive done coming up on 3yrs but I wont be told to stfu because I dare speak my mind over /as about the 2fg at 3/4 am in the morning.

As for you opinion & thats all it is, "dissing ex ND guildmates?" NAH was uttery dissapointed in them if im honest, they are better than that than to have/want to run in 2fg it was never done when in ND why start now.

Diss em no, dissapointed yes, and if any ex ND guildie has a problem with what I said then I have PM feel free to use it.

I understand that all the new blood in TFO must be exiting to those that ran in the 2fg, but it wont last ND couldnt as a guild put 1fg together with randoms be it from TFO or anyone else with the playtimes they have, so I dont see when the novelty wears off how its going to be maintained, after all this is the weekend & next week is another story.

Your last comment really doesnt deserve an answer, your small mindedness in that comment of camping atk to F**K us off just shows the petteness of your nature whoever you are, and you deffinatly havent done your guild any favours.

But hey feel free to camp atk anytime you want it wont be there much longer :)

Ziva

Fluffy
Sigh.. whe will the time come where everyone can play as they wish without having to bitch other people about it all the time.

I understand why smaller or less experienced guilds often run more then 1 group in RvR. It's true that they usually don't stand a chance with 1 fg against experienced 1fg enemy guilds hence the 2 fg.

And yes, i have seen other, more experienced guilds bitch them over /as for doing that which is wrong. Instead of bitching, how about talking in a civil way?

However, i have seen someone make a very good point and that is camping an "entrance" and especially in Emain. If you do that it's pretty logic no enemies will come out or they will bring out an even better zerg so yes, even though most people probably don't mind you running in 2 fg, camping a milegate thus preventing 1 fg guilds to pass is not a very nice thing to do.

Just think of it :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
now all the nice ppl have answerd in LA :) now its my turn to answer.

First of all gimp b(u)ergers or what ever u are, its something called freedom and that means if they fink its fucking gay to zerg aka 2 fgs then they can call it what ever they want over /as belive me.

If u dont like it change fucking /as u fucked up fucker. 2nd of all who the fuck likes 2 fgs its so alb mentally and who likes that , then the noob hibs of hibernia :)

And 3rd man I love whine :) makes me stronger =)) too bad I aint so much ingame anymore, could be fun tbh :p

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
and 3th only arrogant leet fucker in LA is me , so dont come calling any in LA leet or arrogant , cuz thats me ! and if u wanna pick on me then I have to say

U MEEEEZEEEEED WITH WRONG DUUUDDDDEEE!!! UUUUUUUU GOING DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
and 3th only arrogant leet fucker in LA is me , so dont come calling any in LA leet or arrogant , cuz thats me ! and if u wanna pick on me then I have to say

U MEEEEZEEEEED WITH WRONG DUUUDDDDEEE!!! UUUUUUUU GOING DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!

Such a Jika Wannbe :wub:

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Like Ziva said. Who cares if they run 1fg or 2fg? As long as it doesn't interfere with their game, who are they to say what's wrong or not.

You can look at it from 2 perspectives but you'll never know who is "right".

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
If u dont like it change fucking /as u fucked up fucker. 2nd of all who the fuck likes 2 fgs its so alb mentally and who likes that , then the noob hibs of hibernia :)

I'd just like to remind you that both LA and VNG used to run 2 fg. Does that mean they are noobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom