FAO Tilda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leorin

And who fuckin care if Tilda says sorry or not...he did wrong i hope noone apologise him. Adari your tongue is getting brown.

And stop all this bullshit about : oO This is sorted Tilda got her punishment and crucified etc. If tilda cares about what nubbers sit here n type which he dont even know irl its very sad.........

He did wrong , and should be banned from all raids. If i was king arthur i wud ban her from camelot too incase he gonna steal smt from ppls in there. I would ban him from CS aswell cause his a liar and cant have liars in CS cause MAster Visur dont like em and wont port more then ^^

A

adari

No use in discussing things with albs then, might as well close the thread Ialkarn, your point is clear...

J

Jiggs

well tilda shouldn't be a mod, anyone who disagrees is wrong :)

L

leorin

And btw i made a funny post , hence its very very very funny in Tildas morning raid post but the nubber removed it. GOnna make a new one in non prime time.

B

burg-

Originally posted by leorin

He did wrong , and should be banned from all raids. If i was king arthur i wud ban her from camelot too incase he gonna steal smt from ppls in there. I would ban him from CS aswell cause his a liar and cant have liars in CS cause MAster Visur dont like em and wont port more then ^^

LMAO :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by adari
No use in discussing things with albs then, might as well close the thread Ialkarn, your point is clear...

Piss off back to your own realm. This doesn't concern you anyway. :p

Anyhoo, Tilda is a mod. Tilda tried to cheat in the game. He acts like an immature and rude dipshit in-game. Mods should be setting an example. Why should people take him seriously?

N

nerve

If that's all you can say, I guess we can get on topic again.

Any1 who does have some sort of capacity to think feeling like seriously replying to what I said?

Sure:

'And the Asshole of the Week Award goes to ... Adari'

<Applause>

A

Arnor

OH THE DRAMA!

/swoons

ps: it was as much shit when aussie stole that sidi drop too, didnt know he also stole a dragon drop

pps: please let me buy the rights and make a soap-show of this:
Barrysworld Albion Excalibur, the truth, lies and deceit!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You had better sign Brad Pitt to play me or else ... ~shakes fist~

A

adari

Originally posted by Arnor
OH THE DRAMA!

/swoons

ps: it was as much shit when aussie stole that sidi drop too, didnt know he also stole a dragon drop

This board is only for active alb members, out!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

We made him an honorary member of Albion a while back in return for all the secret info he slipped to us regarding Mid relic raids.

F

Fagane

Originally posted by Arnor
OH THE DRAMA!

Any chance I get a good part in this Arnor?

Fagane

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by Tilda

I dont recall where ive been greedy and tricky before, care to enlighten me? Or will you do as Asha has done and make a statement you cant back up and run away?

Tilda

Said the SIDI I-am-not-there-but-pretend-to-be con artist

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Tilda
I didnt even lotto for the item thats where he went wrong, I joined the CG and asked aligro if i could lotto while pretending to be on the raid.

Ialkarn, I made a mistake, i admitted it, i got crucified and flamed, probably moreso than if i wasnt a mod. Just drop it and let me get on with the game.

You got slagged off for attempting to do something despicable and underhanded.

The fact you were/are a mod meant it got more publicity than perhaps it would otherwise based on previous holier than thou remarks you have made that have also been brought to these forums.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by bugg3h
To own up to one's wrong doing is a brave thing, to face the into the wind afterwards is braver.

Ignore the bandwagoner's, they live to be noticed.

/tips hat.

Very nice statements

this one also works..

You cant polish a turd.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Eggy
Jesus people go outside.

Why? its raining outside the office..

Some of us live in the real world and still have Morals/Principles.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by knockout
there is just one thing im not happy about .

i took this from this forum CoC.

/quote

Respect your fellow forum users

/endquote

By trying to get in that lotto you clearly broke this.

Stuff edited out ----

Whilst I am not a great fan of Tildx I don't see what bearing this has on anything?

My driving license makes reference to sticking to the laws on the road yet I have been known to speed, should I be banned from daoc?

Those rules you quoted refer to these forums and nothing else.

A

Asha

yes cause albs are an actual race of ppl who all are teh same. Grow the fuck up Adari. Why have you got your head so far up tilda's ass? Or are you just post farming like usual?

Tilda I can back it up, but I won't because of a person involved who I promised I wouldn't talk about it.

That doesn't matter that much anyhow. You still shouldn't be put in charge of drops for any large scale raids.

B

Belsameth

I'm glad you all dwindled down the all familiar road of petty insults and flaming.

if you still can't get over what Tilda did, I suggest you discuss it in a mature and rational way....

posts like 90% of the posts here say nothing about Tilda, but everything about you lot :)

A

adari

Originally posted by Asha
yes cause albs are an actual race of ppl who all are teh same. Grow the fuck up Adari. Why have you got your head so far up tilda's ass? Or are you just post farming like usual?

^_^

You made my point clear.

Apart from that, I defended Tilda because I think it is wrong what people are doing to him, I would have defended any1 who was in the same situation though, even........ powahhh! ~shiver~

B

burg-

adari
Online 03-10-03 15:05 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How can you ignore Adari? His posts are so well thought out and full of sparkling, witty content!! :-o

A

acei

Originally posted by Belsameth
I'm glad you all dwindled down the all familiar road of petty insults and flaming.

if you still can't get over what Tilda did, I suggest you discuss it in a mature and rational way....

posts like 90% of the posts here say nothing about Tilda, but everything about you lot :)
Oh c'mon, explain to me why a member of DAOC is a moderator when he tried to con about 80 people in game? You can't call that respectable behaviour or setting a example. He tried to cheat why should he moderate forums for people that he tried to steal from?

A

Asha

Originally posted by acei
Oh c'mon, explain to me why a member of DAOC is a moderator when he tried to con about 80 people in game? You can't call that respectable behaviour or setting a example. He tried to cheat why should he moderate forums for people that he tried to steal from?

Would love a mature and rational answer to that question. Not only did he try to cheat all those people, but he knows of other people who got away with it. How is he supposed to moderate anyone when he can't moderate his own behavior?

B

bob007

Funny thing this mod stuff. Scanned the FAQ and found this.

http://forums.barrysworld.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq
What Are Moderators?
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Pin for mod ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom