FAO Tilda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ialkarn

quote:

quote:

Thread closed because obviously albion lacks the maturity and intectual capacity to organise something like this.

It's nice to see a BW moderaton close a thread when it can't obviously hand it,especially cause your sentence look like Zlair didn't say the truth,its easy :you write a sentence to make a bit of confusion then close the thread,no possible replyes.

A

acei

A person is allowed to close their own threads and therefore Tilda did nothing wrong in this case...

Although he should be banned from all open-invite raids imo after what he tried to do, and also the people he admitted he's "covering up".

Now if he personally moderates this thread for saying factual information then he is abusing his powers :)

A

adari

I think he closed the thread cos albs dont have the mental capicity to actually discuss and think about something like sidi raids drop distribution without talking BS, twisting the truth and flaming some1.

And Tilda being a mod doesn't mean he can not close his own thread.

T

Tilda

I didnt even lotto for the item thats where he went wrong, I joined the CG and asked aligro if i could lotto while pretending to be on the raid.

Ialkarn, I made a mistake, i admitted it, i got crucified and flamed, probably moreso than if i wasnt a mod. Just drop it and let me get on with the game.

B

Bellona

I once saw a movie called "Getting away with murder"

B

burg-

Originally posted by Tilda
I didnt even lotto for the item thats where he went wrong, I joined the CG and asked aligro if i could lotto while pretending to be on the raid.

Ialkarn, I made a mistake, i admitted it, i got crucified and flamed, probably moreso than if i wasnt a mod. Just drop it and let me get on with the game.

:great:
Good thing to admit it.

Let it over, let him go on with the game.
:great:

A

Asha

You didn’t lotto cause you got CAUGHT not because you felt bad or had a sudden attack of morals.
You said yourself that you know of other ppl who did the same and didn’t get caught, but won’t say who these ppl are. You’re a cheater and a liar. You shouldn’t be allowed to be in charge of any drops. Certainly not a list of dozens of people where you could easily bump your mates (or anyone who offered you a reward) up a few points here or there. You also shouldn’t be a mod since you’re a little cheater who tries to use his status as a BW mod in game.

V

vintervargen

he tried to scam himself into the lotto? LMAO

B

bugg3h

To own up to one's wrong doing is a brave thing, to face the into the wind afterwards is braver.

Ignore the bandwagoner's, they live to be noticed.

/tips hat.

E

Ekydus

Tilda will be frowned apon by going on raids.

= Next best thing is to start a new raid going.

= what better thing to do then to introduce a new system and become Albion's saviour.

But anyway - LEAVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO HAS TOO MUCH SPARE TIME. It won't work any other way.

Although, you can get a team of people working on the raid.

Example:
Team OMGWTF Sidi

1 : Controls "front" of Sidi, updating of sheet/ points etc, note: participants HAVE to sign up on BW and be ready pre-hand.

2 : Controls the actual raid. (Tilda, here boy!)

3 : Controls maintenance of the /cg. EVERYONE on BW who is coming MUST be in the /cg at a designated time, then the /cg is passworded and these people and these people ONLY are the ones who may lotto; easier to keep track - Problem solved!

4 : Controls drops and quieries about the raid. PM this person to not make the others rip out their hair.

Add this and maybe a few other people, you have an organised, working raid which will benefit everyone.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Ekydus
Tilda will be frowned apon by going on raids.

= Next best thing is to start a new raid going.

= what better thing to do then to introduce a new system and become Albion's saviour.

But anyway - LEAVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO HAS TOO MUCH SPARE TIME. It won't work any other way.

Although, you can get a team of people working on the raid.

Example:
Team OMGWTF Sidi

1 : Controls "front" of Sidi, updating of sheet/ points etc, note: participants HAVE to sign up on BW and be ready pre-hand.

2 : Controls the actual raid. (Tilda, here boy!)

3 : Controls maintenance of the /cg. EVERYONE on BW who is coming MUST be in the /cg at a designated time, then the /cg is passworded and these people and these people ONLY are the ones who may lotto; easier to keep track - Problem solved!

4 : Controls drops and quieries about the raid. PM this person to not make the others rip out their hair.

Add this and maybe a few other people, you have an organised, working raid which will benefit everyone.

k

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Asha
You also shouldn’t be a mod since you’re a little cheater who tries to use his status as a BW mod in game.

Could you give an example of this, or else im going to have to dismiss it as aggravated shit stirring. I did ask in the other thread but you didnt reply...

B

bracken_woodman

Tilda f**ked up. He apologised. Now give the lad a break.

K

knockout

there is just one thing im not happy about .

i took this from this forum CoC.

/quote

Respect your fellow forum users

/endquote

By trying to get in that lotto you clearly broke this.

You know of others that did the same, got away with it and may have caused honest gamers that attended the raids to miss out on some specials items.

If you were just an unknown guy ppl probably wouldnt have made a +10 pages thread about that incident and ppl would have move over to the flame of the week etc.... But you arent just anybody , you are a moderator of the unofficial Daoc english servers forums.

My question to you tilda is, why should you or anybody else in the same situation moderate a forum of ppl that you tried to cheat on ?

If i had done something like this, after all the wave of disaproval, after all the posts against your conduct i would have resign.

Do the proper thing.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Tilda f**ked up. He apologised. Now give the lad a break.

since i dont go to these sidi raids nomore (ubah boooring) i cant rly dislike the lad, hence i dont rly care. its like when Aussie stole that dragon drop once, he got flamed also for a looong time afair. but then again, he stole a drop i couldnt care less about, so i didnt rly care then either.

the dude says he is sry, but should still get flamed for a looong time, cuz then we all, even us who werent there and have only heard rumours and shit, can keep postfarming for those precious +1 we all so dearly love.

so briiing on the useless flames and lets farm these +1!

ohh, and +1 btw ;)

M

marchegiani

In the words of Vic Reeves...

"You just wouldnt let it lie"

I

Ialkarn

I wont?
I wont drop it at all:since you are still trying to organise sidi events,on my eyes whit the purpose to handle more drops;
and I don't trust you l so I don't see why I should stop to express my disappointment about that.

Especially when that wasn't the first episode where you showed to be greedy and tricky.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ialkarn
I wont?
I wont drop it at all:since you are still trying to organise sidi events,on my eyes whit the purpose to handle more drops;
and I don't trust you l so I don't see why I should stop to express my disappointment about that.

Especially when that wasn't the first episode where you showed to be greedy and tricky.

Im trying to organise more raids as theres a drop I want and just to some peoples constant whining Falcor has stopped doing raids...

I dont recall where ive been greedy and tricky before, care to enlighten me? Or will you do as Asha has done and make a statement you cant back up and run away?

Tilda

T

Thamiles

Cheat, make raids, save albion...how does that go together?
Maybe you should just attend the raids tilda, then noone can say anything imo.

B

bob007

hehe thats funny..............

Not the post, But the fact you (Tilda) expected ppl to forgive and forget just coz you said sry, won't do it again gov, Others did it to. This will be around for your entire DAoC life on these boards. Get use to it or stop posting here....

N

nerve

Well there goes your last ickle bit of credibility... Thumbs up.

Tilda, DAoC paria.

If anything, I hope you learn something out of all of this.

G

glorien_

Yeah Tilda messed up just leave it.

Theres no point just stirring it up, and if Tilda wants to do Sidi raids its upto him. You dont have to sign up you dont even have to like but just leave it alone FFS.

A

adari

There's no fucking point in keeping on talking about this, it won't change anything, it won't matter anymore.

The only reason you bunch of sheep continue acting like WWIII broke out is because it's Tilda who did it this time. What the fuck are you, 11 year olds who found a juicy target? Fuck off and go to kindergarten please.

This isn't about what Tilda did anymore, it is about Tilda personally, which is wrong.

B

bob007

Originally posted by adari
There's no fucking point in keeping on talking about this, it won't change anything, it won't matter anymore.

The only reason you bunch of sheep continue acting like WWIII broke out is because it's Tilda who did it this time. What the fuck are you, 11 year olds who found a juicy target? Fuck off and go to kindergarten please.

This isn't about what Tilda did anymore, it is about Tilda personally, which is wrong.

Didn't you move hib ?
Whats with all the swearing ? Try to form a post that don't involve words like that.

Ohhh and sheep. Lets show you 1.
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84920
You seen everyone else got banned bar you. You stopped posting there. Why ? The buzz of feeling noticed left when everyone else stepped back or got banned wasn't the same was it. Your a post for post count poster. Want proof ?
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85204
Go here and post, This is a board for active members of Excal/albion.

And as this seems to be going of topic, Might be time to close ?

A

adari

Originally posted by bob007
Didn't you move hib ?
Whats with all the swearing ? Try to form a post that don't involve words like that.

Ohhh and sheep. Lets show you 1.
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84920
You seen everyone else got banned bar you. You stopped posting there. Why ? The buzz of feeling noticed left when everyone else stepped back or got banned wasn't the same was it. Your a post for post count poster. Want proof ?
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85204
Go here and post, This is a board for active members of Excal/albion.

Yes I moved hib, your point?

Yes I sweared, your point?

Yes every1 got banned, but I only made one post there after they got banned about Salty getting banned, look at the dates smartass, and besides, what is your fucking point?

And no, this board is for every1, not only people from Albion, why don't you go fetch yourself a brain and type something intelligent that actually has got something to do with what I said, instead of posting random accusations and telling others where to go and what to do while you post BS yourself, ironical, isn't it?

And if you would actually have read my post you would have seen it wasn't a +1, but what can you expect from an alb, heh :) Surprisingly enough you didn't flame Tilda, though!

Thank you very much.

A

adari

Originally posted by bob007

Oh, and about that, if you don't want it to go off topic, then don't post stuff that hasnt got owt to do with the topic, yourself.

B

bob007

<[IG]Adari> who the fuck is bob007 on BW and who the fuck does he think he is
<[IG]Adari> he is the biggest moron ive ever seen
<[IG]Adari> then tell him to get a brain
<[IG]Adari> tell him to reply to my posts
<[IG]Adari> im in for a flame war vs a moron

Don't do flame wars, Find it easier just to use ignore.

A

adari

If that's all you can say, I guess we can get on topic again.

Any1 who does have some sort of capacity to think feeling like seriously replying to what I said?

B

burg-

Bob > adari

Because Bob is an Alb.
Or is he a savage? :p
Treelover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom