FAO Tilda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tilda

Originally posted by Asha
Tilda I can back it up, but I won't because of a person involved who I promised I wouldn't talk about it.

That doesn't matter that much anyhow. You still shouldn't be put in charge of drops for any large scale raids.

Well could you PM me in game about it please, i'd like to know about it, even if you just call the person who dosnt want to be named Mr X

Secondly I wasnt planning on doing a raid, this all stemmed from a thread I made suggesting new lotto methods, nowhere did I say I was going to do a raid.
If I was drop lists would be posted, lotto winners would be posted and im sure i would be under enough scrutiny to make sure i couldnt steal a drop.

Tilda

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Fagane
Any chance I get a good part in this Arnor?

Fagane

ofc!

I dub thee Sir Fagane, the muncher of popcorn and adder of unrelated comic comments!

ps:Its a SECRET SISSYFOS!! SHHHH!!

E

Ekydus

And yet the facts and relevant ideas brought up into this conversation are being pissed on just like everything else Tilda says now, because of the simple fact nobody can seperate a simple discussion from the fact they don't like something someone did.

Sure Tilda fucked up. Sure it would be wrong for him to lead a raid, but even if he doesn't lead the raid we still have an issue that is being discussed. Stop the flaming, go back to the start, read the input and get back on topic. This was actually going somewhere.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by adari
^_^

You made my point clear.

Apart from that, I defended Tilda because I think it is wrong what people are doing to him, I would have defended any1 who was in the same situation though, even........ powahhh! ~shiver~
GOD NO!!! NOT....powwaahhhhh :uhoh:

K

k9awya

the mods at this place are lame dont delete my posts

newbie bastards!

B

Bellona

Originally posted by bob007
Funny thing this mod stuff. Scanned the FAQ and found this.

Pin for mod ? :)

Pin for mod imo :D

B

bugg3h

Originally posted by quinthar
Very nice statements

this one also works..

You cant polish a turd.

Expressed my opinion, nothing more.

Why? its raining outside the office..

Some of us live in the real world and still have Morals/Principles.

By their very nature morals and prinicples are defined, created and carried by the individual. I do hope you don't think your (or the spoken for masses) morals are superior to anyones elses - you would be fooling yourself.

C

Coim-

Another "Whine about Tilda thread". How surprising. I'm not a big fan of Tilda... but isn't this taking it just a little too far? There's already been a massive flame thread, why make another? Just let it go.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Arnor
ps: it was as much shit when aussie stole that sidi drop too, didnt know he also stole a dragon drop

dragon drop... loooong ago.

sidi drop ? i didnt know... FFS WHY WONT PPL TELL ME THESE THINGS ! I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW ! (trying to keep track and shit ;) )

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by zlair

sidi drop ? i didnt know... FFS WHY WONT PPL TELL ME THESE THINGS ! I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW ! (trying to keep track and shit ;) )

there were a 15+ pages long post on it here on BW's, was hard to miss :)

Z

zlair

Originally posted by bob007
Pin for mod ? :)

hehehe, even tho i dislike Pin very much (i still donno why i do, but prolly something to do with him being an idiot towards me on these forums... ohh and they fact SS is XX% gays), he would be so much better as a mod than most of the ppl here (im not just talking tilda). seems to me he knows shit about the game that no1 else does.

A

Arnor

aussie told group to not tell about a flute that dropped and gave it to his brother, who is involved with aussies ex, but aussie doesnt know that, although aussies evil twin is secretly working to have aussies brother kidnapped and brought to his secret lair (aussies evil twin that is)

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Coim-
Another "Whine about Tilda thread". How surprising. I'm not a big fan of Tilda... but isn't this taking it just a little too far? There's already been a massive flame thread, why make another? Just let it go.

This part of your plan to get a custom avatar? :D

Tilda I think you dug your own grave :/

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Garnet
This part of your plan to get a custom avatar? :D

Tilda I think you dug your own grave :/
Shhhhhhh. :D Seriously though... it's getting repetitive. I would join in with the "flame Tilda" stuff, but last time I did that...well. :eek:

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Arnor
aussie told group to not tell about a flute that dropped and gave it to his brother, who is involved with aussies ex, but aussie doesnt know that, although aussies evil twin is secretly working to have aussies brother kidnapped and brought to his secret lair (aussies evil twin that is)

:scared:

M

marchegiani

hehehe, even tho i dislike Pin very much (i still donno why i do, but prolly something to do with him being an idiot towards me on these forums... ohh and they fact SS is XX% gays), he would be so much better as a mod than most of the ppl here (im not just talking tilda). seems to me he knows shit about the game that no1 else does.

And u are?

B

Belomar

hehehe, even tho i dislike Pin very much (i still donno why i do, but prolly something to do with him being an idiot towards me on these forums... ohh and they fact SS is XX% gays)
Well, it has been pretty much established that you are a 100% Grade A asshole, so no one really cares what you think. I used to respect you waaaay back when you were a decent person, but now you're just a big fool behind a wannabe elite facade. Oh, and unlike you, I will not resort to flaming your guild -- The Brethren is a respectable and good guild. I can't imagine why they put up with tards like you in it, but hey, I guess no guild is perfect.

T

Tilda

This thread is wayyy off topic now so im going to close it.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom