fao thugs

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear

The stuff you lot come out with to discredit me.

Iodine's rubbish:

Well you never killed me, the only time i encounterd you, you backstabb'd me for pretty crap dmg then ran off.

Baring in mind that a lvl 20 /level SB could kill me (no melee spec i.e gimp).

So in other words you havent killed everyone you met 1v1 fuck tard.

And you never beat venomblades, who is hib NS legend.

Well am sure it wasn't me that bs you and ran off. You know why? Never had any crit moves at all - even bs 1. No crit full stop so we can forget the above nonsense.

Venomblades?

Strange how these people knew I was on and made themselves scarce eh. Wouldn't be surprised if the above surfaces again now I ain't about - as usual.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
tbh
I capped my Inf
I remade due to popular request (mainly people on IRC asking me to duel etc :p)
Start ToA on my mains, get 2 ML10 characters and a level 50 inf fully toaed (thats where i have been :p)
I look at this forum after a while and find someone i don't know spamming about how good he is.
I offer this person a duel (knowing theres few Shadowblades as strong as me if he is what he says he is, it will be a good fight, probley very close depending on Criticals etc)
he tells me he doesn't duel :(

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I'd find you funny if I didn't pity you so much. I was brought up to believe that it's wrong to mock the afflicted. :(

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
TBH if you dont play the game anymore do us all a favour and fuck off.

Lie back and have a wank over your exploits in thid or something

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Well am sure it wasn't me that bs you and ran off. You know why? Never had any crit moves at all - even bs 1. No crit full stop so we can forget the above nonsense.

Venomblades?

Strange how these people knew I was on and made themselves scarce eh. Wouldn't be surprised if the above surfaces again now I ain't about - as usual.

Well you have a toon named PKJ ?

A valkyn styled me with a 2-hander and took off about 25% dmg, (this was ck side of mb left side if you look at ck) i sprinted away and PKJ ran off, i guessed at the time you just uncoverd me and ran off, because you were scared of the albs up ck hill.

And as for Venomblades i havent seen him in about 6 months, i can't beleive you think people are actually scared of you :eek:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

You know what's funny I've been playing an inf and a sorc in thid quite a lot lately (can't decide what my next 50 will be) .. a couple of rl friends of me have also been in thid quite a lot the past couple of weeks .. non of us remember ever being attacked let alone killed by pkj .. non of us remember seeing huge deadspam from this guy or seeing anyone mention him in chatgroups/battlegroups.

So not like anyone noticed you let alone any will miss you.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
You know what's funny I've been playing an inf and a sorc in thid quite a lot lately (can't decide what my next 50 will be) .. a couple of rl friends of me have also been in thid quite a lot the past couple of weeks .. non of us remember ever being attacked let alone killed by pkj .. non of us remember seeing huge deadspam from this guy or seeing anyone mention him in chatgroups/battlegroups.

So not like anyone noticed you let alone any will miss you.
true..only thing i've seen is a ss with 3 or 4 character saved spam and around 4-5kill spam..he is sooo leet..i will wet my pants if i see him :s serius he pwned 4-5 people within 2hour...he got to pwn....

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Unbeaten

Unbeaten record of soloing for nearly 3 caps in Thid. An impossible record to ever be broken by anyone again wotever they make.

Fooking face it tis truly amazing :touch: .

Wish to hell I had video'd my whole time in Thid though instead of some crappy fights.

BEAT MY RECORD WHY DON'T YOU? :wub: Impossible.

Less talk and more action.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Unbeaten record of soloing for nearly 3 caps in Thid. An impossible record to ever be broken by anyone again wotever they make.

Wish to hell I had video'd my whole time in Thid though instead of some crappy fights.

ye correct its impossible therefor u lieing dumb ass

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

I'd put money on your lying.
But nm, shame your not in thid now.

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
oh my god, you're such... a... fucking... idiot :/

get real retard, come down to earth. not like it's hard to kill anything in thid with 7 weapons, heal pots and SC:ed gear. you've done nothing, you're a nobody. try to get that into your thickheaded piece of mind. ty.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tokz said:
oh my god, you're such... a... fucking... idiot :/

get real retard, come down to earth. not like it's hard to kill anything in thid with 7 weapons, heal pots and SC:ed gear. you've done nothing, you're a nobody. try to get that into your thickheaded piece of mind. ty.

those are usually called fotm's ;D

tbh, its not hard killing something that dosnt have equal gear :D

if someone could lend me a level 24, SCed slash if on prydwen, let me play it for a night and duel mr 'I beat all infs'...oh sorry, was just dreaming :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
those are usually called fotm's ;D

tbh, its not hard killing something that dosnt have equal gear :D

if someone could lend me a level 24, SCed slash if on prydwen, let me play it for a night and duel mr 'I beat all infs'...oh sorry, was just dreaming :D

talk to me on IRC :)
You can borrow mine and my bot :)

A

Aoln

He won't duel though, people will just use the same advantages and whipe the floor with him.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
lol @ the video clips

first off u have 20% melee damage (relic), so in the fight vs aolns merc u really would have lost if things were fair

the paladin u killed was clearly in /level armour, with the red parts being keltoi drops, bet he has a hard time soloing low yellows.

the slash inf didnt have any resists either so id hardly call him tweaked

u say u have 'never lost 1v1' hardly counts if u are losing apply a disease and run away :/ and as i said my 2h pally killed u 1 on 1 once im pretty sure

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
hehe i've got more hps than a Sb, how rare.

he must have dodgy SC'ing or something cos im a kobbie and ive got about 730 :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
he must have dodgy SC'ing or something cos im a kobbie and ive got about 730 :p

got 712 myself as a Briton With 70 starting con and Augcon1 and toughness 1 :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
got 712 myself as a Briton With 70 starting con and Augcon1 and toughness 1 :p

i just checked on Weelil, got 10 starting con/str/dex (i know im a noob but then, DAoC wouldnt be the same without noobs like me :D ), 184 str, 177 con 729hp aug str 1, aug con 1 and toughness :D

(thats buffed though, unbuffed i have 588, though he had 665 in his "buffed" ss :p )

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
748 Hp Buffed and 214 Str buffed not quite sure about con but thats with 10 points into str/con as a norse with a base of 70 :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
199 str
Thats with 70 starting str and aug str :p

Well made i couldn't get it 200+ :p

btw-
my Inf is called JADEY
my Armsman is called Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Wizard- heheyouvebeennuked

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Specs

Specs are odd I found. Infact I always specced with the buffs to be taken in mind. PKJ for instance was practically unplayable unbuffed (98 str and carrying over 70 in weapons and poison - debuff on that means he ends up rooted to the spot) but very good with. That is why I had to reroll as Weaklin to play unbuffed. PKJ buffed though was extremely fast and could put down damage to such an extent that he would kill without taking too many hits himself. Just 665 hits in buffed form was the same as a luri ns. Tisn't much good having high hits if your opponent is out damaging you by a great deal.

A lot of stealthers use imbalance so no run-through on them but as they all found out PKJ would sting like holy hell when they did that. I never had to worry about moving when rooted but just weapon swapping and getting damage down. I would literally drown them in level 25 poison and 22 enervating and throw everything I had at them at mega speed. Weapon damage ain't nearly enough on an SB though and tis the poison that I always used to kill with mainly. Some unbuffed luri ns will die from just the poison alone if you nick them with 25 lethal. There isn't really any need to stand toe to toe with an ns but outlast them in some instances. Even so some ns do a great deal of damage quickly and are even more dangerous than infs sometimes.

As I have mentioned I have or had 2 level 50 sbs and the only race that makes sense at that level is a Norse. Why? Well you can easily reach the 250 quickness softcap so there isn't any reason to roll any other race bar a Norse. Just gonna be a bit slow at Thid level is all which can be compensated or overcome with the run-through as you can keep away from the front of your opponent while your weapon delay is occuring after your last hit. Weaklin was by far a better fighter unbuffed than PKJ ever was or could be.

Morimdin

Banned
Thugs, a piece of advice, shut the fuck up, there is like.. maybe 1 person that doesen't hate you on FH, and yes, you DO care. You brag like fuck when you kill a random person, like the armsman in pink for example, my friar friend without SC killed him in duel, while friar was RS and armsman not... you strafe, swap weapons and use potions, WOW WHAT A SUPRISE YOU WIN!!!!!!!!! god damn retard, if you are gonna brag about nothing, start taking duels or just piss of allready. you are the most annoying mid i have ever encountered

PS: i'd love to duel you with my infil..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom