fao thugs

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
you on irc?
I wanna duel you :)
and record it :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
It wasn't a challenge to kill solo SB's when i played my inf.
Now with ToAed Sb's around...wanna see how the old inf fairs against them

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Toa SB?

Well go and find one then m8. Not a bit of TOA stuff on Weaklin and never has been. Same goes for PKJ. The pics in this are of PKJ's equipment and specs. Weaklin is now using them.

As forra duel have said in other posts I dislike them and consider I have done enough of them so I dunno whether I will bother with another one just before I stop playing.

Make a video of youself fighting or something. You have seen Weaklin and PKJ in action I ain't seen shit of you.

Sorry, but i have always been a lazy so an so with regard to gear. My girlie was the crafter and has now more or less stopped playing. Anybody could get PKJ's gear in a day or 2. Houzing Zone for armour pieces and DF for most of the items. Some drops are from gods knows where but are very poor drops anyways.

Speedy Chooker - level 17 - Con 6, Quickness 9 and energy resist of 1%
Thrustbender Jewel - level 20 drop - Parry 2 - Thrust resist 4% and hits 8
Exceptional Malign Rings - 2 of (Darkness Falls)
Exceptional Malign Bracer - (Darkness Falls)
Shadowalker Bracer - level 26 drop - Stealth 2 - Composite Bow 2 - Envenom 2 and STR 3
Toe Bone Belt - level 17 drop - Con 3 - Str 3 and Quickness 3
Superior Accursed Cloak - Darkness Falls

Used my girlies account to sc the stuff. Her crafter is about 650.

PKJ's buffed form now also shows a haste spell off my girlie's healer which i have started to use as well. Does help obviously but nothing really major.

Items
http://sites-4u.com/valk/pkjitems.JPG

Unbuffed stats
http://sites-4u.com/valk/unbuffedpkj.JPG

Buffed stats
http://sites-4u.com/valk/buffedpkj.JPG

PKJ

Weaklin fights unbuffed now too.

Weaklin - PKJ - Honed

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe i've got more hps than a Sb, how rare.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me or is thugs to retarded to understand that people want to duel him for his 'iwtfpwn' attitude the last couple of ... days .. months .. years? :x

Imo, duel cute liddul bubble and if you can pwn her inf you get my vote for thid pres x<

..untill then, QQ :l ;e etc

ps. his inf nearly pwned my _Skald_ without using stealth - being slash - if you still play one with the same spec that is jaimy

dommelsch

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hps

Appologies for not duelling you but couldn't get any adrenalin to flow lately. Gave up tonight cos I just fought badly with no fire in me.

Anyways 2 accounts just closed - girlies crafter account and my buffbot account (closes tomorrow). No more game from me now forra while if again I think.

Got my own site - http://sites-4u.com which has 3 forums at the moment but did have 6. I stopped designing the site to come back to DAOC and get stuck into Thid for the last time. Will be attempting to work on the site again now I ain't playing. Might even activate the games forum again.

PKJ was all about speed and not hps. He damages so fast low hps didn't seem to matter. 187 quickness and 12% haste offa healer :D . Not sure really it was needed cos Weaklin seems to tick over fine without buffs and only has about 40 less hps than PKJ did buffed.

Hadda great time in Thid but time to do something else now and stop annoying everyone here on Freddys.

Edit: just noticed some remark about duelling. Well aye brag like me and you get duels thrown in your face left right and centre - obviously. Took part in some and considered Vornas (buffed reaver) and Aoln's crush merc as hard as it was gonna get. Nothing could fight like those 2 did I don't think. Vornas maybe wasn't a proper duel but she knew I was coming after the taunt. Say it again never did like duelling for some reason yet being taunted and attacking seemed different somehow.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
[..]Aoln's crush merc as hard as it was gonna get. Nothing could fight like those 2 did I don't think.

So funny as Aoln says he never plays his merc and just brought him out to pwn you.

lol

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
As forra duel have said in other posts I dislike them and consider I have done enough of them so I dunno whether I will bother with another one just before I stop playing.
u really is a sad case..stop this i pwn u all aditude..ur not a god..ur just a retarded kid that pwn some noobs...yes u killed valky/aoln but that dont make u best champ out there...they didnt max their char used potion etc u did..but in aoln fight u had like 5% hp left meaning he would serius kick ur ass if he used 1 potion like u did...and for second u are just afraid to duel peeps because u know u lose if u meet some that max out there char like u do...if u disagree with this duel some then..prove to me that ur still best thid player...DUEL ME! :p oh and that hero u killed and are so proud over u killed (no offence to the hero) but he got no clue how to play a hero...thats why he is in thid to learn then to move to real rvr... but u stick in thid to fight noobs and think u own.....

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey?

Thing is m8y who the hell are you?

Do you know how many peeps have wanted to duel me lately?

I don't even have a clue who you are?

As for my record. Well it speaks for itself - weeks and weeks of one on one cos I solo or did solo - ALL THE TIME. You could then say I have been duelling all this time. Never lost against anything. Think that speaks for itself don't it? Now lets see someone else do the same.

Dunno about Bubble. Don't really care either as I don't really care about you. I killed every inf and luri that has shown it's face in Thid for weeks one on one. Another one shows up and wants to duel - who gives a shit? I did my time and I off now. You can't stay fired up for ever in this game. After a while I always become jaded and everything slows. But even when I was posting aggressively and playing CONSTANTLY and hunting everything solo I still never liked duelling. Never have done and never will do. Stress I can do without. I never duelled Valkybabe even though I knew she was in the game but I hunted for her in the game itself. That way you are playing as you are supposed to play and not cutting corners.

Played UO before this and sodding hated duelling there too but I also never lost in one either.

So there you go try and work it out for yourself.

Oh and by the way that was a HALF OGRE CRUSH MERC that I duelled in SC gear and operated by someone that has been in this game since day one - Aoln. Don't give me any grief over that fight for godsake. Not sure such a thing should be possible - a sb kill that - but I pulled it off.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Thing is m8y who the hell are you?

Do you know how many peeps have wanted to duel me lately?

I don't even have a clue who you are?

As for my record. Well it speaks for itself - weeks and weeks of one on one cos I solo or did solo - ALL THE TIME. You could then say I have been duelling all this time. Never lost against anything. Think that speaks for itself don't it? Now lets see someone else do the same.

Dunno about Bubble. Don't really care either as I don't really care about you. I killed every inf and luri that has shown it's face in Thid for weeks one on one. Another one shows up and wants to duel - who gives a shit? I did my time and I off now. You can't stay fired up for ever in this game. After a while I always become jaded and everything slows. But even when I was posting aggressively and playing CONSTANTLY and hunting everything solo I still never liked duelling. Never have done and never will do. Stress I can do without. I never duelled Valkybabe even though I knew she was in the game but I hunted for her in the game itself. That way you are playing as you are supposed to play and not cutting corners.

Played UO before this and sodding hated duelling there too but I also never lost in one either.

So there you go try and work it out for yourself.

Oh and by the way that was a HALF OGRE CRUSH MERC that I duelled in SC gear and operated by someone that has been in this game since day one - Aoln. Don't give me any grief over that fight for godsake. Not sure such a thing should be possible - a sb kill that - but I pulled it off.
u dont get it..ur records shows nothing..u killed a hero...but here is some fact about that hero..not sced just. started in thid...u killed aoln..facts..u maxed ur char out..he didnt...u kill peeps in thid but the once u kill are the new guys that dont know how to play there char they play in thid to learn...not to pwn like u..and me. but i dont make stupid tread saying im god... so if u wanna pretend u good go ahead but we all know ur just a retard kid..

ur like those cs players that join noob servers and kill alot and think he is uber...and then refuse to join a server with more experianced player because u dont like some challange

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs

u dont get it..ur records shows nothing..u killed a hero...but here is some fact about that hero..not sced just. started in thid...u killed aoln..facts..u maxed ur char out..he didnt...u kill peeps in thid but the once u kill are the new guys that dont know how to play there char they play in thid to learn...not to pwn like u..and me. but i dont make stupid tread saying im god... so if u wanna pretend u good go ahead but we all know ur just a retard kid..

Well I think you sure slapped some good players in the face with that nonsense m8. You think I only killed new players during weeks of constant killing? I reckon you gonna get some stick over this.

Couple more vids I made recently:

Pally - couple of buffs on this one but could be self ones - no idea. Using stick so prob has played quite some time. Slag her off why don't you.
http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/pally.wmv

Slash inf - good one I think. Happen to know the name of this inf and she is good - very good in buffed form if it is the one I am thinking of.
http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/cath.wmv

You are insulting such people by saying their only newbies you know.

Oh and you sound so 'Uber' yourself ;) , so go prove yourself now. Brag like hell and still kill everything that hates your guts. You think only newbies want to teach you a lesson? :D , nope they run for cover but the good ones hold their ground. I hope you keep it up and get your arse handed to you by someone for sure. Funny thing is it never happened to me after all the weeks of constant abuse I gave people.

Weird innit.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:

I would roll a Slash Merc and rip ya a new one; too bad I dont play Albion on Prydwen :D

OR we can roleplay my slash BM with Dirty Trick; just dont hit back first 10 secs and we're even with Dirty Tricks on a merc oki :O

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
thugs you tard. anyone can 'pwn thid m8s'

Thugs said:
I reckon you gonna get some stick over this.

from your other FH accounts, right?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Packed it in

Like I said packed the game in now.

Nearly 3x capping on PKJ without a loss one on one. 20 or more kills on Weaklin unbuffed - no losses.

For another SB to match that they have to do this:

Buff up and attack stealthers (mainly), armsmen, friars, minstrels, reavers practically ignoring casters. Mustn't be picky and should attack ANYTHING that is solo - bar for the soft stuff - casters.

Pretty impressive record that.

Won't be done again believe me in Thid by an SB. Infernal and Weelil will meet their match quite quickly from either a good inf or a good luri, of which there are plenty in Thid.

PKJ - Weaklin are unique in SBs with a spec and fighting technique not seen at Thid level before. Videos are there but am pretty sure no SB will ever fight like it again.

Been there - Conquered - AWESOME - :)

Ain't I a bish though ;)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
so simple to 'pwn thid ppl' tbh :> i was 2shotting some as lvl 23
stop the bs attitude about pwning all in 1o1, thid is bs on itself, nowhere near any decent rvr, it was introduced to have fun at lower lvls and <TRY> pvp, not BE pvp. and if you havent heard from me 'm8y' im just a warrior that pretty much knows how rvr is.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Erm thugs you realise thid classes are nothing to like they are at 50?

A good half ogre merc will 3 shot a buffed sb most likely or near it....go and ask lv50 sbs if they face solo mercs, i bet most do not and realise it's a quick release to a bindstone.(no disrespect to sb's but being realistic, the only way they will win is the pa kite trick, they would need to do awfully good damage if they wish to kill a decent merc, good buffed toa sced merc at lv50 hits 500-600s on sbs when both weaps swing at 2s delay and that's no bullshit either :p )

You probably good in thid, i never play there really only have a few times but prefer real rvr by far, though you should rvr with a lv50 shadowblade then realise how much different the game is at 50.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
a stealther that attacks me <solo> will pretty much get 3shotted too if not evaded :>

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I only tickle you foadon due to red disease(lowers damage by 30% roughly xE) and 38% slash resists or so xE

Yeah tanks can basically destroy stealthers...i seen sorusi wipe 5 stealthers after LA nerf xD

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Something else

Like I said packed the game in now.

Nearly 3x capping on PKJ without a loss one on one. 20 or more kills on Weaklin unbuffed - no losses.

For another SB to match that they have to do this:

Buff up and attack stealthers (mainly), armsmen, friars, minstrels, reavers practically ignoring casters. Mustn't be picky and should attack ANYTHING that is solo - bar for the soft stuff - casters.

Pretty impressive record that.

Won't be done again believe me in Thid by an SB. Infernal and Weelil will meet their match quite quickly from either a good inf or a good luri, of which there are plenty in Thid.

PKJ - Weaklin are unique in SBs with a spec and fighting technique not seen at Thid level before. Videos are there but am pretty sure no SB will ever fight like it again.

Been there - Conquered - AWESOME -
Perhaps I should have mentioned this duel - Aoln's crush merc at Thid level. No kiting just pure melee. Something else that I don't think any other sb will ever do.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/fight.jpg

Ain't I a bish though

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It wouldn't happen at lv50 though :p unless your sb can do 400-500 a round at speed cap melee on a target with 800 odd AF which i do not think any sb can really, in thid assasins can take tanks out a lot more easier apparently.Not saying you are bad, you probably good in thid but it's just a lot different at 50.I mean, if you look at merc's dw spec at low lv, they will so rarely swing offhand compared to lv50 and at lv50 they can have a slow offhand and hit near speed cap which results in great damage.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Danya?

Danya you play an inf don't you? I see you mention the fact that Thid is easy mode for you infs. Or am I wrong in this? Pretty sure you play an inf. Funny thing is though I killed every inf I come across so Thid couldn't have been easy mode for you after all. You mean it was easy mode until you bumped into one of my sbs and then you got your arse handed to you.

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I killed every inf and luri that has shown it's face in Thid for weeks one on one.

Well you never killed me, the only time i encounterd you, you backstabb'd me for pretty crap dmg then ran off.

Baring in mind that a lvl 20 /level SB could kill me (no melee spec i.e gimp).

So in other words you havent killed everyone you met 1v1 fuck tard.

And you never beat venomblades, who is hib NS legend.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Danya you play an inf don't you? I see you mention the fact that Thid is easy mode for you infs. Or am I wrong in this? Pretty sure you play an inf. Funny thing is though I killed every inf I come across so Thid couldn't have been easy mode for you after all. You mean it was easy mode until you bumped into one of my sbs and then you got your arse handed to you.

actually SB is easymode since u can use 2h (the only useful thing about 2h) since af spec doesnt gimp it as much as it does in normal rvr

infs even have it harder then SBs considering LA swings everytime making u swing faster which u obviously do for the anytime combo (real skillz needed !1!), and inf can only hope to swing offhand when it needs to, with the low spec in it (since u cant have a decent '5spec' at lvl 24, need the mini lvls for that

its so easy to kill ppl as SB, i used to 1shot casters, 2to3shot stealthers np, thid is far from skilled, u dont even bother speccing CS for PA (since PA isnt a anytime gogogogo spambutton, it needs some skill since most ppl in thid never run normal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom