FAO the relentless 2fg(?) mpk camping stealthers

B

bolo

Originally posted by bigchief
Assuming he has his RA's up (which is 90% of the time as he hides when he doesnt :p) you will lose :( Had a few fights with him back in the old days, cant compete with purge/IP when doing unbuffed damage ;o

Another fact of life well pointed out Chief. IP / Purge CAN make a Hunter a formidable 1-on-1 challenge for an infil, unbuffed.

But those are 'non-stock' enhancements (RA's). And quite expensive.

I remember not too long ago where I could have had YOU if I had IP / Purge. (You may not remember - it was near MPKe about a week ago - you were solo and so was I - I think I TS'ed you - no one else was around so I figured what the fuck its a good day to die)

Mythic (or whomever is responsible for character builds and performance) has constantly fucked over the Midgard Hunter.

Some Hunters have advised "well spec this way and you will rock, or Get that SC suit you've always wanted and you should be fine, or Kite - Kite - Kite".

Yeah okay. As a class, we (Hunters) are still Mythics Bastard Redheaded Stepchildren, and will always be.

**No offense to Redheads and Stepchildren. Just to Mythic. **

As a casual RVR player its very fucking annoying to know in the back of your mind that your char will get his ass kicked in a solo fight 98 percent of the time.

Anyways, back to the original topic at hand: Belx would hand that guys ass on a silver platter, complete with garnish and gravy, 1-on-1 Provided [IP / Purge] is up.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by bolo
Anyways, back to the original topic at hand: Belx would hand that guys ass on a silver platter, complete with garnish and gravy, 1-on-1 Provided [IP / Purge] is up.

Maybe so, but with all the SB adds there always are and with his buffbot, I doubt I'll get the chance to find out.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by boomeruk
how on gods green earth could the name of a plant offend you?

having a friend who started using marijana that later on started do hevier drugs and died to an od.

reason enough?

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
having a friend who started using marijana that later on started do hevier drugs and died to an od.

reason enough?

very sad these things have to happen

however if we would ban that name we might aswell ban every word that has something to do directly aswell as indirectly with someones death, whether someone gets himself killed with it or got killed by someone else

cars, roads, bikes, bullets, guns, knives, stones, all things you can choke on, anvils etc

not intending to be harsh but its unreasonable...

A

amazingsteve

MMORPGs have killed people too cos they played it for too long without breaks. Please ban MMORPGS :(

edit: and please ban Bush too cos he killed Iraqis :mad:

B

belxavier

lol bigchief

u talking rubbish again mate can ask anyone i dont hide when my ra are down if they up when u meet me tough luck.and as for 2 or 3 sb adds i been soloing alot and always have and generally try not to group with more than 2 others and prefer to do a duo if camping mile gates there are inevitable adds dont me im grouped with em fyi

any till next time /salute

B

bigchief

Another fact of life well pointed out Chief. IP / Purge CAN make a Hunter a formidable 1-on-1 challenge for an infil, unbuffed.

But those are 'non-stock' enhancements (RA's). And quite expensive.

I remember not too long ago where I could have had YOU if I had IP / Purge. (You may not remember - it was near MPKe about a week ago - you were solo and so was I - I think I TS'ed you - no one else was around so I figured what the fuck its a good day to die)

Mythic (or whomever is responsible for character builds and performance) has constantly fucked over the Midgard Hunter.

Some Hunters have advised "well spec this way and you will rock, or Get that SC suit you've always wanted and you should be fine, or Kite - Kite - Kite".

Yeah okay. As a class, we (Hunters) are still Mythics Bastard Redheaded Stepchildren, and will always be.

**No offense to Redheads and Stepchildren. Just to Mythic. **

As a casual RVR player its very fucking annoying to know in the back of your mind that your char will get his ass kicked in a solo fight 98 percent of the time.

Yeah, same goes for rangers and possibly scouts? If you have ip and purge up its unlikely ill kill you, add AP and its very unlikely :) Tried Aralina when I knew he had RA's up, got him down to ~50% after IP. Svartur not even that. Meet them with ra's down though and its easy rps for me.

Dont think either is a gimped class though, its just theyre not designed to be assassin killers :) They *can* be assassin killers if they have the friends/ra's to compete in the fight (love hunters that IP and run in the direction of sb's they know to be there :p) but I guess you cannot expect to win vs a pure melee class when you get a LB too :)

B

bolo

Yeah, same goes for rangers and possibly scouts?

Scouts make me cry. Scouts are evil. Whenever I see "xxx was just killed by Energizerbunny" or "xxx was just killed by Dioz" I so wanna log.

It sucks getting shot for 1100 damage.

I would pay $500 real live CASH for that kind of damage....

Dunno... maybe its just my gimpy epic armor....

I rarely come across Rangers thus having no opinion about them.

D

Damon_D

Imho any alb stealther complaining about add's should be kick'd in the nut's ...

L

Lochlyessa

imo anyone who buys an account, only to whine about stuff while using it, is retarded :(

B

bolo

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
imo anyone who buys an account, only to whine about stuff while using it, is retarded :(

IMO people like you should be hog-tied and bitch-slapped.

But thats my opinion.

:)

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
very sad these things have to happen

however if we would ban that name we might aswell ban every word that has something to do directly aswell as indirectly with someones death, whether someone gets himself killed with it or got killed by someone else

cars, roads, bikes, bullets, guns, knives, stones, all things you can choke on, anvils etc

not intending to be harsh but its unreasonable...

i understand that...but seeing as using and possesing marijuana is illegal in most countries.

Neither cars, roads, bikes, bullets, guns (if you have a license) stones is.

Z

zedorf luribomb

i understand that...but seeing as using and possesing marijuana is illegal in most countries.

its legal in some so it makes it ok!!111

O

old.Morchaoron

where i live its 'kinda' legal (its just not allowed to sell it in stores lets put it that way), and i know people who use it and theres nothing wrong with them, according to the statistics it actually prevents people from using harder stuff like cocaine...

and afaik its legal to own a plant or two as long as you dont have a basement full of them (at least it is here) :p

its far from dangerous as long as you use it with a bit of common sense, but unfortunately, as with alcohol, there are those who just cant take care of themselves and consume such high amounts that they become addicted and then you are fucked...
but thats the users fault...

dont forget its also used in medicines, which are meant to CURE people not KILL them...

S

Shanaia

Scouts make me cry. Scouts are evil. Whenever I see "xxx was just killed by Energizerbunny" or "xxx was just killed by Dioz" I so wanna log.

It sucks getting shot for 1100 damage.

I would pay $500 real live CASH for that kind of damage....

Dunno... maybe its just my gimpy epic armor....

I rarely come across Rangers thus having no opinion about them.

omg I love you... someone is scared of scouts????

but why name bunny and dioz and not me ... I kill people .. sometimes ... very rarely ... occasionally ...

B

bigchief

imo civy make excal crash more so you have to play alb ;o Kinda boring with noone to whinge to :(

C

chamone

Re: Re: Re: FAO the relentless 2fg(?) mpk camping stealthers

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
wtf is wrong with a plant?? the game is about killing and mudering entire groups of people with stuff like big blades and axes and 'perforate' their arteries then do a style called 'rib seperator' on them and YOU FIND SOMEONE CALLED MARIJUANA OFFENSIVE?? O - M - G

gee imagine if it was called Perforate Cabbage, or evade daisy chain..

however one thing i must say is that ive never had easier rps than when these stealthers started camping mpk.. got 3k before i even got to mmg yesterday .. keep up the bad work. Also its useful for when i suicide my shammy.. they probably really proud of themselves for taking her down. she took numerous pa's and laid there with arrows still flying into her..
:)

L

lokir

I must say that I agree with Grivne (oh mighty Loki forgive me).

It is a stupid name and if u cant see the diffrent between a car and drougs then what can i say.

Its not a cool name

C

civy

imo civy make excal crash more so you have to play alb ;o Kinda boring with noone to whinge to :(

Be hitting 40 soon, then the grind kicks in for real and I’ll be back moaning to you about the hibbie stealth zerg camping amg:)

H

haroat

Originally posted by lokir
I must say that I agree with Grivne (oh mighty Loki forgive me).

It is a stupid name and if u cant see the diffrent between a car and drougs then what can i say.

Its not a cool name

^^ stupid name imo.... can seriously affect ppl /hug grivne i know how u feel!

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by lokir

arse, you can kill people with cars, you cant kill people with something you smoke, you have to kill yourself with it, its your own choice
and even then it doesnt kill you, its overrated...

thats the difference

D

Damon_D

ROFL at finding that name offensive...

So many morons out there naming there chars obscene things because they dont think peopel will understand because its not english , I have called several of my countrymen feeked up morons for using such names , but marijuana or how you want to spell it is not nearly as offensive as calling your char Vagina or penis or such things.. no matter in what language you do it

Its the same peopel who think calling a char Osama Bin ladin or Hitler is great fun.. you know.. the mentaly challenged peopel

A

araudry

Originally posted by boomeruk
HAHAHA

and you got pwned by a girl 10 miniutes later :D

/points

/laughs
u sure it wasnt a shemale or something like that? ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom