FAO the relentless 2fg(?) mpk camping stealthers

B

boomeruk

lol, i been out to emain twice in two days.

first time saw me ganked by 6 infis, tonights attempt got me approximatly 12 steps from pk before the ganksquad got me

arrudrrry - seen your pala movie, had a lot of respect for you as a player after seeing that, tonight, with you in the ubah stealth group, you just make me laugh.

marijuana, never heard of you... but lol... nice name

im not QQ'ing cuz i couldent give a rats ass about emain rvr, but im just seriously curious as to how the fuck you dont get ultra bored of just doing the same thing, day in day out?

B

boomeruk

HAHAHA

and you got pwned by a girl 10 miniutes later :D

/points

/laughs

B

boomeruk

second time in emain in about hmmm... 2 months

its teh funny

B

bolo

Boomer:

I can empathize with you.

I've been on the receiving end of that seemingly never ending supply of Alb Gank Group Stealther types, many many times.

Its a fact of this crazy-ass game - respective to the lamers that choose to play that style.

On the flipside, I've been in some Mid stealth groups who have managed to deal out some ass-whuppin.

But I guess the bottom line is that Albion's stealth population far exceeds (in numbers) that of the Midgards at the moment.

In Auraddrys defense, she seldom runs in a 'pack' of more than 2 or 3, but I could be wrong. Im only saying that cause everytime shes kicked my ass it was just her.

And in my humble opinion, Im guessing any other stealther (Albion) who partakes in an Auraddry's ass-kicking session is just in it for the leech.

I think it quite laughable when Im cruising around doing my own thing (stealthed) and BAM, its Auraddry PA'ing me.

Then, not 2/10's of a second later, 50 thousand stealthers jump into the frenzy and start giving me a beat down.

As if She couldnt do it on her own.

C

coolan

friend of mine used to be the owner of marijuana he sold the account less than a day after buying it cause the alb stealth zerg camping apk stopped him from being able to solo.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by boomeruk
marijuana, never heard of you... but lol... nice name

Only me finding that name offensive?...

Havnt been arsed to report it to right now yet..

B

boomeruk

how on gods green earth could the name of a plant offend you?

C

Cozak

there was an advert on the telly about drugs an driving and some stoner ran down a 12 year old girl and killed her i guess that girls parents were pretty pissed and would probably find that name offensive

G

Goku TheWarrior

how on gods green earth could the name of a plant offend you?

Some people whine so much they forget there doing it...

Or he's being sarcastic.., kinda hard to tell.

H

Huntingtons

last time i checked her lastename was LEgalized tho :) not that i mind, but the first name cannot be offensing?... i mean... if someone calls their chars name from RL, i could find that offensing (dont have RL thats why :( )

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: FAO the relentless 2fg(?) mpk camping stealthers

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian

wtf is wrong with a plant?? the game is about killing and mudering entire groups of people with stuff like big blades and axes and 'perforate' their arteries then do a style called 'rib seperator' on them and YOU FIND SOMEONE CALLED MARIJUANA OFFENSIVE?? O - M - G

O

old.TeaSpoon

HAHAHA

and you got pwned by a girl 10 miniutes later :D

/points

/laughs

That fact that you find it funny that a female player would some what have a greater achievment in killing people than a male, leads me to belive that you sir, are very silly.

B

boomeruk

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
That fact that you find it funny that a female player would some what have a greater achievment in killing people than a male, leads me to belive that you sir, are very silly.

and you sir, are exactly right.

he got beat by a girl who:

a) never RvR's
b) recently respecced and has no ideahow to play her chars spec
c) was using green buffs \o/
d) was giggling whilst running around a fg of stealthers without a clue wtf to do :eek:

L

lillagullan

if u can't kill em report em
:m00:

F

Fives

Typical you imo

A

Astraad

and you sir, are exactly right.

he got beat by a girl who:

a) never RvR's
b) recently respecced and has no ideahow to play her chars spec
c) was using green buffs \o/
d) was giggling whilst running around a fg of stealthers without a clue wtf to do :eek:

Floompy 4tw!!11 :clap:

D

dimerian

Well gotta see positive sides,aslong they camp mpk with their zergs,there are less camping mg`s and ligen :D

X

XeffoInfil

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon

lmao

I

ixnay

Thats what this was all about, but I couldn't be arsed to do the explaining.

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: Re: FAO the relentless 2fg(?) mpk camping stealthers

Originally posted by lillagullan
if u can't kill em report em
:m00:
Why would someone name their char after a drug? Just deserves to be reported for being stupid. But then again this guy seems to have bought the char. Even more stupid cause if someone reports it, there is a big chance he will be banned. ;)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by bolo
But I guess the bottom line is that Albion's stealth population far exceeds (in numbers) that of the Midgards at the moment.

That may be true, but theyre not always out numbered :)

The problem is stealthers tend to pick on solo/duos .. maybe grps of 3-4 if they have a minstrel. Ppl start off at around amg, along comes another grp of stealthers (say 3), find it camped and go mmg. Along comes a 3rd grp and find both amg and mmg camped. So they go along the road to mpk. You have to keep going between the grp and where the targets come from or theyre dead before they even reach you. Now the first group gets bored of nothing to kill so head mmg. Find it also camped so hop down the road. O look thats camped too, lets go mpk. Repeat with the other 2 grps and you have 5-10 stealthers camping mpk.

Sure its annoying, its also as annoying for others in their own realm. If I go emain, find nothing and eventually end up at mpk to find 10 stealthers there im not usually that impressed :p Sometimes they dont last long there, out come a GG and a hunter with TS .. sometimes they can last for hours (like christmas eve iirc). It happens, it sucks, live with it im afraid :(

T

the_smurflord

The main problem from my perspective is that quite naturally, the mid and hib stealthers now also form packs to counter this stealth zerging. End result is that all pks and mgs are pretty much camped by stealther packs.
The old line of "You're a stealther, you can go play solo" just isn't true any more, you now need 3-4 stealthers in a group to even get past a milegate these days more is the pity.
For every Auddry capimg mpk in emain, there's a Belxavier with 2-3 SB adds camping mmg in HW.

RIP 1 on 1 stealther fights :(

PS: I would love to have an unbuffed 1 on 1 fight with Belxavier (some bad bloody there and counter accusations of zerging), but I doubt I'll get it.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by the_smurflord
PS: I would love to have an unbuffed 1 on 1 fight with Belxavier (some bad bloody there and counter accusations of zerging), but I doubt I'll get it.

Assuming he has his RA's up (which is 90% of the time as he hides when he doesnt :p) you will lose :( Had a few fights with him back in the old days, cant compete with purge/IP when doing unbuffed damage ;o

A

amazingsteve

albs whining about stealth zerg /send -random DS member-: thanks fuckwit.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by bigchief
Assuming he has his RA's up (which is 90% of the time as he hides when he doesnt :p) you will lose :( Had a few fights with him back in the old days, cant compete with purge/IP when doing unbuffed damage ;o

Well my hunter cant kill unbuffed infil when he get's jump on me so dont wonder why he doing that .Damn i'm doing same when i get em :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom