FAO the noobs

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Run eras -> beno...

Don't get that many fights atm, but if the ppl that call them self soloers leave the fking zerg area between berk and beno there could be some nice solo action without duelcircles.

I've been running around there for 20 mins without having a fight, but then I get 3 after eachother. Prefer that than adding/getting added on/joining zerg vs zerg fight.

Did i fight u yesterday ?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
This thread did what it says on the tin:p

Ps...Attracted all the noobs from the four corners of the globe:p

Gamah

Banned
This thread did what it says on the tin:p

Ps...Attracted all the noobs from the four corners of the globe:p

Please, your "globe" is probably based around your council estate.

You need to go to the far east to get your B&H, off to the western world for your chips and down south to get your crack.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Please, your "globe" is probably based around your council estate.

You need to go to the far east to get your B&H, off to the western world for your chips and down south to get your crack.
lol says the tramp that can't afford to pay 1 mounth for is subs:p what you do for a living? clean parks of the dog poo?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
lol this is very interesting post :)

Ofc I qq like everyone else, but...

Most of the time when people 'qq' on here is to mainly let of some steam, yeah?

But more to the point its about adapting to the game I guess which some of us are finding it hard to do, like myself. I believe and always have done is try to treat your enemy with respect and the fact that all that has gone out the window since 1.88 is frustrating because the people who try to play fairly has gone out the window, fair enough?

Hense, reason for flames on FH. Some times if not majority of the time people post flames just for good reading for others, no? I know I do sometimes because I'm totally different from FH to ingame.

I know we all get angry from time to time and I still say FH is a good way to let it out even if it does make you look bad.

So all the above I guess to those that 'qq' including myself just have to adapt to the new way of playing 'dont you agree?'.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Gamah

Banned
lol says the tramp that can't afford to pay 1 mounth for is subs:p what you do for a living? clean parks of the dog poo?

No, I murder chavs, and I'm coming for you.

chavof3.jpg

Shadowss

Banned
As this is QQ thread *ahem*

I was in a Fg today playing my sorcerer and u can actually see how noob mid are and espiecially Eul ( its not coz i hate him i have mentioned him either)

2 full grps of mids camping bridge zerging anythng .... i make a fg own the mid grps nd they both log..

Eul is a adding ****.. he didnt know any of us but he runs aroiund Pa the grps with mezz poison therefor ruining the whole fight coz his a tit and them he /rofl spams -.- just fucking lame

Bradlex i thought u soloed on ur warrior and not zerged in 2fgs -.-

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

I was in a Fg today playing my sorcerer and u can actually see how noob mid are and espiecially Eul ( its not coz i hate him i have mentioned him either)

2 full grps of mids camping bridge zerging anythng .... i make a fg own the mid grps nd they both log..

Eul is a adding ****.. he didnt know any of us but he runs aroiund Pa the grps with mezz poison therefor ruining the whole fight coz his a tit and them he /rofl spams -.- just fucking lame

Can some1 plz put O'rly owl picture for him? or the care face picture
Btw ill zerg u down asa i see u and grps with atleast 1 decent player in em wont get added and ur grp didnt have any1 i guess.
Giving zergers their own medicine is fun hope it taste good.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Can some1 plz put O'rly owl picture for him? or the care face picture
Btw ill zerg u down asa i see u and grps with atleast 1 decent player in em wont get added and ur grp didnt have any1 i guess.
Giving zergers their own medicine is fun hope it taste good.

Yeah kill Shadowss, Eul :) he hates us saying in /as he died, hehe :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie

If i remember right, i was in a group of 4. Me mevod's warrior, snoozies aka hib scum and nubcode. Your grp once mezzed us by the ruins and later got pwned so hard it wasn't even funny by us 4.

We then saw you again when you tried to go behind the mids at the bridge, and preety much got raped again.

And that was the only two times i saw you.

Apart from the time you tried to kill me on oriens bridge after i finished killing a scout, but a mid fg added.

And tbh i don't care what you say, the respectable soloer's out there know who i am, and i get on with them, everyone other than that gets what they deserve. And tbh it works well for me. My usual stats tend to show atleast 70-90% deathblows out of the total kills i get. Ofc im going to add on the retards like aim and co + random casters but that life in irvr.

Shadowss

Banned
If i remember right, i was in a group of 4. Me mevod's warrior, snoozies aka hib scum and nubcode. Your grp once mezzed us by the ruins and later got pwned so hard it wasn't even funny by us 4.

We then saw you again when you tried to go behind the mids at the bridge, and preety much got raped again.

And that was the only two times i saw you.

Apart from the time you tried to kill me on oriens bridge after i finished killing a scout, but a mid fg added.

And tbh i don't care what you say, the respectable soloer's out there know who i am, and i get on with them, everyone other than that gets what they deserve. And tbh it works well for me. My usual stats tend to show atleast 70-90% deathblows out of the total kills i get. Ofc im going to add on the retards like aim and co + random casters but that life in irvr.

aye the first time we met u it was kinda hard to kill 3 tanks and a skald with the grp setup i had... then the second time when we tried to go around the back 2fgs+ of mids zerged us... we tried again the same thing happened... we finally make a grp.. find one of the mid grps 8v8 kill them then to the other one..

then both grps disbanded and u and mevor took beno tower or smmin /shrug

aye i told them not to add... Soz about that..

there were lots of other oppurtunities where we couldve had better fights but as soon as i go mezz of on one of the mid grps Eul Pa's our only cleric with mezz poison then/rofl spams -.- yeah good one mr i dont add on anything..idiot

u didnt even know who the hell was in my grp or who any of us were so for u to /rofl spam at random people is a tad lame :)

even when we got 2fgs on us Eul still decided to PA our cleric agian -.-

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe a song can explain better...

/em pulls out the banjo

the metagame is gonna get you
gonna knock you right on the head
youd better get yourself together
pretty soon you gonna be dead
what in the world your thinking of
flaming each day on the boards
what on earth you tryin to do