FAO the noobs

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Amphrax - Aika - Infanity - Shadowss

Any chance you lot could stop crying for 1 day about dying in a rvr zone?

Ps...Yes, this is a piss take thread :twak:

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
Amphrax - Aika - Infanity - Shadowss

Any chance you lot could stop crying for 1 day about dying in a rvr zone?

Ps...Yes, this is a piss take thread :twak:

cant believe it they are albs ? :>

alkz

Fledgling Freddie
Run eras -> beno...

Don't get that many fights atm, but if the ppl that call them self soloers leave the fking zerg area between berk and beno there could be some nice solo action without duelcircles.

I've been running around there for 20 mins without having a fight, but then I get 3 after eachother. Prefer that than adding/getting added on/joining zerg vs zerg fight.

Shadowss

Banned
AAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO =D

I think thats my first whine thread about rvr ever :( and my first cry :( dont diss homo! I thought u said u left the game ?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
AAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO =D

I think thats my first whine thread about rvr ever :( and my first cry :( dont diss homo! I thought u said u left the game ?
I did leave to get away from nerds like you 4:p Then i log on fh and you lot still here crying like stuborn 2 year old kids :twak:/BLAH /BLAH /BLAH /BLAH /BLAH

Shadowss

Banned
I did leave to get away from nerds like you 4:p Then i log on fh and you lot still here crying like stuborn 2 year old kids :twak:/BLAH /BLAH /BLAH /BLAH /BLAH

i aint a nerd im afraid :( if it really bothers u that much why dont u just stop using the forums?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes me that dumb and i can see how stupid you look what must the clever folk think:eek7:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
i aint a nerd im afraid :( if it really bothers u that much why dont u just stop using the forums?
Why don't you stfu for once do as all a favour:p We all no a Eul owns your scabby ass, so now iv'e said it maybe you stop trying to make out your better than him?

Shadowss

Banned
its funny Pip only bothered to mention the people from alb

but not the 2 people from mid who have made whine threads this past week..

forums are made of mids guess its okay for them :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Love these sort of threads, writers usually have something wrong with them.

Shadowss

Banned
Why don't you stfu for once do as all a favour:p We all no a Eul owns your scabby ass, so now iv'e said it maybe you stop trying to make out your better than him?

I know im better than him :) netcode could tell u that i kicked Euls arse then netcode gunned me :( no one else has really witnessed a fight between us but i know i ownz him... oh and infanity saw the one where i pwned him on DC bridge i think :) but i posted a SS of that one

Why dont u fuck of the forums and do us all a favour =D

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
its funny Pip only bothered to mention the people from alb

but not the 2 people from mid who have made whine threads this past week..

forums are made of mids guess its okay for them :)
Like you said pass week? you lot /cry every day on fh about getting added on? if it's not in a new thread it's in your quotes? anyway of bed now hf :D whine is fine in small portions but like every 10-20 mins make baby jesus cry:twak:

Shadowss

Banned
Like you said pass week? you lot /cry every day on fh about getting added on? if it's not in a new thread it's in your quotes? anyway of bed now hf :D whine is fine in small portions but like every 10-20 mins make baby jesus cry:twak:

NN bud :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My god its the battle of the dictionaries!

We are all doomed!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
shadowss AND pip arguing, on FH also... this can get very interesting, perhaps beating Tyka vs Wrathofsauron.... !!!! :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Then i log on fh and you lot still here crying like stuborn 2 year old kids

About your writing age then? Perfect!

pipzf3.gif

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its 2 bubbles above their head now gamah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom