FAO - The MMG Mid Stealth Zerg

Shivvering^Away

Fledgling Freddie
I appreciate you are all playing your characters how you see fit, but are you guys all in 1 big group over there on MMG? From this i would guess that you aint...and you are a bunch of RP hungry whores just gagging to get yer 100 rps from the lone scout who passed through MMG.

http://www.angelfire.com/wy2/shivvering/images/sshot226.jpg

As amusing as it is to see this kind of thing, is it entirely neccessary?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
seen more alb stealthers at amg before tbh.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
And yet another been-there-done-that thread.
Jesus, stop crying about things that happen every day.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gordonax said:
Realm-mates in "help each other" shock. News at 11.

thats "helping" where u come from? called leeching where i play

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
dont go close to gate and try pass on left wall

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
thats "helping" where u come from? called leeching where i play

If the enemy ends up eating dirt, that's helping. Only lame RP whores give a damn about whether they get 125 rps or 170 rps per person.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gordonax said:
If the enemy ends up eating dirt, that's helping. Only lame RP whores give a damn about whether they get 125 rps or 170 rps per person.

i beg to differ, i think its the people who add at every chance who are desperate for rp's. I prefer a good even fight and losing, than steamrolling enemies

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
if your realm mate aint dieing you are not helping him, then its you who are rp horny

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Wmv said:
if your realm mate aint dieing you are not helping him, then its you who are rp horny

If my realm mate ain't dying, I'm not doing my job properly ;)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i beg to differ, i think its the people who add at every chance who are desperate for rp's. I prefer a good even fight and losing, than steamrolling enemies

It's ok, you don't have to beg ;)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Shivvering^Away said:
I appreciate you are all playing your characters how you see fit, but are you guys all in 1 big group over there on MMG? From this i would guess that you aint...and you are a bunch of RP hungry whores just gagging to get yer 100 rps from the lone scout who passed through MMG.

q.q

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Well if the massive buffbot's was not used in the way it is today, there would not be that many stealthers about, and the stealther classes would be a lot more delicate and respected class for their skill's and teamwork in battle, i can see on your Sshot that you have a fine line of buffs. The buffbot is the main reson stealthers roam in such massive numbers today.
Make buffs ranged and group required and you might not find yourself overrun by 8 - 10 wana-be-noSkill-buffbot-Pa-DF4tehwin-stealth-zerk.

Regards Gorrion

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:

Well its about the same as your realm mate as Amg isnt it ? ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe that little kobbie at the back is running off in the wrong direction, aint he cute. :fluffle:

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:

and 90% of this pathetic shadowthanes are the ones that zerg emain from 1 gmt....pathetic ass noobos...
gogogog rr3 noobs

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, phixion won the contest :clap:
Well, in fact i find more lame even those guys (/points poisonedblade) who reveal pple (usually solo pple if not he can die) when there's a fg and dont shows when they haven't that support.

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
If albs would stop whining i could set up a rough, tough pack of bandits and give the mid stealther groups a nice cosy evening on the send pad. Till they learn their place ;)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:

I understand your frustration mate, I also flame away from time to time when I get zerged. But in the end; it was your fault. You entered an area without having any info. There must have been deathspams from those sbs, you could prolly aksed mates who died; where and how many mate? you could prolly have waited for an alb group before entering amg alone. But you didnt.

The stealthwar is 90% info, 10% fight.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I understand your frustration mate, I also flame away from time to time when I get zerged. But in the end; it was your fault. You entered an area without having any info. There must have been deathspams from those sbs, you could prolly aksed mates who died; where and how many mate? you could prolly have waited for an alb group before entering amg alone. But you didnt.

Group whit a mincer whit SoS up, run, aoemezz, enjoy :drink:

Shivvering^Away

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

I feel most of you have mis-interpretted my post. I went to MMG with the sole intention of getting killed, as you can see from the clock on my screen shot it was getting on a little late.

For Info, i used TS at amg before heading there and there were an amazing 2, yes thats right 2 Alb stealthers there! (Me being 1 of em). This is quite a common occurence when i TS near amg, usually find a pair of sb's nearby but its hit and miss on whether or not there will be many albs. MMG on the other hand you are GUARENTEED 6 atleast at all times.

And back to my original post, I would like to know if they are all grouped, or just RP horny.

Gorrion said:
Well if the massive buffbot's was not used in the way it is today, there would not be that many stealthers about, and the stealther classes would be a lot more delicate and respected class for their skill's and teamwork in battle, i can see on your Sshot that you have a fine line of buffs. The buffbot is the main reson stealthers roam in such massive numbers today.
Make buffs ranged and group required and you might not find yourself overrun by 8 - 10 wana-be-noSkill-buffbot-Pa-DF4tehwin-stealth-zerk.

Regards Gorrion

Aye, they roamed all the way to MMG! Would be well funny to see ranged red buffs though. Then you would see the 10 Buff Bots attempting to hide in the MMG room :) Double RP's for all!

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
imo you cant whine it you get zerged at an mg, seems people still dont understand that 90% of ts ra's are used there and 90% of nubi stealthers hide out in large gangs. If you try and get past without camo or info then your going to get nob'd on by large numbers.

Please stop whining or pointing out the obvious, if you see like 8 sb's at the levian hill then u know somthings up, at the the mg's well guess u gotta learn by trial and error :eek6:

Phixion said:

last 3 are at mg's, pic 1 seems to be a full grp of hibs and pic 2 i dont know where.

u camp mgs you get zerged simple, u score nil poi for originality :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:
I went to MMG with the sole intention of getting killed

Amg, mmg, big difference.

You wanted to die, and you died, what are you whining about? ^^

Shivvering^Away

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Amg, mmg, big difference.

You wanted to die, and you died, what are you whining about? ^^

I am not whining, I am just curious.

Spam fortehwin eh Jox? :eek7:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:
I am not whining, I am just curious.

Spam fortehwin eh Jox? :eek7:

Sometimes there are fg's of albstealthers, sometimes there are fg's of mid stealthers. Sometimes there are fg's of hib stealthers.

And if you are soloing its your job to collect info about them in order to avoid them. You didn't. You played like a moron, died and flamed away on Freddys afterwards(in true Jox style).

But the most embarassing thing the fact that you played like a moron, realized it, but instead of admitting it you changed your story to; "I went to MMG with the sole intention of getting killed".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom