FAO the "guild" Horde

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
even if it was 9 pages long of whining about Horde we'd still be here for a lot more pages

Torvarg

Loyal Freddie
Sad to see all this whine about our guild, we've had alot of asses in the guild but most of them are gone by now. And ofc we don't support greykilling unless it's enemy guilds we're talking so just PM a Officer/GM about it instead of screaming "Horde are greygankers". And I hardly think we're like Nachtwache cause we've been around for a long time now and we're here to stay, not to fall apart like NW and Req :)

If you have a problem with any members of Horde just PM a GM or officer and we'll sort it out.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Torvarg said:
Sad to see all this whine about our guild, we've had alot of asses in the guild but most of them are gone by now. And ofc we don't support greykilling unless it's enemy guilds we're talking so just PM a Officer/GM about it instead of screaming "Horde are greygankers". And I hardly think we're like Nachtwache cause we've been around for a long time now and we're here to stay, not to fall apart like NW and Req :)

If you have a problem with any members of Horde just PM a GM or officer and we'll sort it out.
This reminds me.. was gonna post it at the time but forgot, was on my lvl 30 Enchanter Irksome and came out of the ardee entrance of TNN and as making my way to Ardee theres a FG of horde, i get instantly AE str/con debuffed and my pet hits this guy, i pull it off the second i realise what its doing and a second later im nuked dead by this guy Eziell.....really lame MoFo's u got in ur guild lamest people i ever came across on server.

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
barevoose said:
This reminds me.. was gonna post it at the time but forgot, was on my lvl 30 Enchanter Irksome and came out of the ardee entrance of TNN and as making my way to Ardee theres a FG of horde, i get instantly AE str/con debuffed and my pet hits this guy, i pull it off the second i realise what its doing and a second later im nuked dead by this guy Eziell.....really lame MoFo's u got in ur guild lamest people i ever came across on server.

Sad that we come from most of the large guilds then eh? I myself came from fear which is the only other guild I've ever been in on Camlann. And are you sure that ae str/con debuff were meant for u? If it were then its been a mistake from Eziell's side as we only grey gank ppls that deserve it because they either leeched or trashtalked.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, and as long people (angui mainly, but most of that group if they get the chance) keep /craft jumping over walls you're going to keep a reputation for being lame ;)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
Sad that we come from most of the large guilds then eh? I myself came from fear which is the only other guild I've ever been in on Camlann. And are you sure that ae str/con debuff were meant for u? If it were then its been a mistake from Eziell's side as we only grey gank ppls that deserve it because they either leeched or trashtalked.

definatly there wasnt anyone for miles as it a place thats always empty, the route from TNN north(?) > ardee there was definatly no insult either

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Horde grey killed my BD because i killed their fg 12 times without taking 1% hp damage :sex: muaha :twak:

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
So Lian, you judge the whole guild because a few are acting lame if they're actually acting lame. I've grped with Angui many times and never seen him do it and I have never done it myself.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I think Bare explained the situation quite clearly:
ae str/con (more than probably not meant for him)
this caused the pet to agro
pet got pulled off quite quickly
not quickly enough for somebody that insecure, apparently :)
Why would you possibly feel the need to kill a grey chanter when it's only his pet that agroed you?
He obviously didn't like your smell, Ballad...and, frankly, I don't blame him. :)

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
So Lian, you judge the whole guild because a few are acting lame if they're actually acting lame. I've grped with Angui many times and never seen him do it and I have never done it myself.

As long as you recuit cheaters, and don't act on it when told about it, I judge the whole guild. It's one of these problems with a guild tag.. Anyways, jsut about everytime he gets the assist train on him in the Havens he will lag jump over the wall. I mean we all know how to do it, doesn't mean we do it.

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Take screenshots when you see it and either post it on our forum or mail it to an officer/GM instead of talking about it all the time. Can't do anything about it before that happens...

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
A bit difficult to prove that with screen shots - how do you propose to show the lag with static pictures - even with a few in a row, I can't see that really being a solution...and I'm assuming most people wont want to run a movie program every time they pvp.

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
I can see the problem if it happens near one of the entrances to the havens, but not otherwise because then 2-3 fast screenshots will prove that he ended up behind that wall too fast, since he would never be able to get there without using that bug. But then again I've never noticed anyone do it and therefore its only what I think.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i sent chuuck a screenshot but he didnt do anything whaaaaaa QQ

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
please dont bad North and South Chuuck/Ghorak 'e is a right good lad.... just sucks at bein' a gm (he will 'it me later :() any road hammer and tack to knittin'

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
nononono? what happend to the spam! bring back the spam!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
U dont consider this spam, then, eh, luv? wtf is wrong wiv yer tbh! Oi! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom