FAO the "guild" Horde

B

Ballad

Yeah, this is a "whine"-thread and the first time I'm really upset about something. They greygank, zerg greys just for "revenge", exp-kill, don't give a rez and send "FU nub's" when they get asked for it. Yes, isn't that normal for any french / german griefing guild? Yes but this is different. They are a high level guild with experienced members and lots of potential. Two of my friends are part of it, both awesome players. This is a clear disappointment.

How can such a guild act like a horde of utter twats? I don't know, but I haven't met a single nice Horde member apart of Ghorak and Draugs. I've met them with three different characters and got treated the same way every time so this can't be anything personal. No names need to be mentioned either as they all seem to be like that.

I'm bitterly disappointed. Wasn't this guild meant to be the successor to Hem till Midgård? If yes then where did all the glory and the general "smiling" attitude go? What about morale? HtM didn't fight this way, gnashing their teeth and swearing like any /20'd BD. Way to go Horde, you lost all my respect, and not just mine.

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
I agree i played with Htm abit before and after Pe merged, but when they made horde they became rly lame :/

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
aye Horde are the new NW as far as im concerned and get treated the same way

a few of my friends have joined them so i just hope they dont act the same as the rest of Horde

we still love j00 Ghorak ;)

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
The funny thing for me is that a lot of them piss on requiem like it's the devil's work and now you see this :p

Ah well people do what people do right :m00:

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I am a member of Horde - and damn proud of it tbh. From the inside it seems like a perfectly leading (good leaders imo :D) guild, with control and a smile. But, lately I have noticed we have had a mass-invite to guild (as needed), so we can fight other guilds properly, hold relics, do raids etc. That's ofc good, but many different people has joined and that will result in a minor chaos. Tbh Ballad, I think you've been very unlucky due to your greyganking episodes. Think in a few weeks the officers and leaders will tightend the grip of the members ;)

New website is comming up btw and guild rules are being set. And hey, everyone ain't swedish (thank god!) :p . So, you can take that prejudice and shove it up an unmentional place.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
but u still do have a lot of the people that just pick the guild like Nachtwache and those sort of mass invite guilds and generally those people tend not to be very friendly, fair or clever :p

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
Well, I am a member of Horde - and damn proud of it tbh. From the inside it seems like a perfectly leading (good leaders imo :D) guild, with control and a smile. But, lately I have noticed we have had a mass-invite to guild (as needed), so we can fight other guilds properly, hold relics, do raids etc. That's ofc good, but many different people has joined and that will result in a minor chaos. Tbh Ballad, I think you've been very unlucky due to your greyganking episodes. Think in a few weeks the officers and leaders will tightend the grip of the members ;)

New website is comming up btw and guild rules are being set. And hey, everyone ain't swedish (thank god!) :p . So, you can take that prejudice and shove it up an unmentional place.
Tbh I don't think me and Utumno have been unlucky. It's happened everytime we run into a Horde member, and that's got to mean something.
And I know perfectly well everyone aint Swedish (du er ikke den eneste der bor på den rigtige side af Øresund :p).

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Atheistic Archon said:
Tbh I don't think me and Utumno have been unlucky. It's happened everytime we run into a Horde member, and that's got to mean something.
And I know perfectly well everyone aint Swedish (du er ikke den eneste der bor på den rigtige side af Øresund :p).
Well, it's impossible to make a noobless guild - as they always will be there, and needed. Needed in the sense of making raids, ML etc. But I think with time they'll be either thrown out or have gotten a warning. That Nachtwache thing wont happend in Horde.. too stl0ng leaders imo. :clap:
@Atheistic Archon: Jeg kan se Sverige fra, hvor jeg sidder nu :eek6:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
it just seems that Horde have the same overall attitude as Nachtwache, of course some of them are nice but the majority are the "bad apples" of Camlann :sex: :wij:

B

Ballad

Amildin said:
it just seems that Horde have the same overall attitude as Nachtwache, of course some of them are nice but the majority are the "bad apples" of Camlann :sex: :wij:
Sorry Taniko but I just have to agree with Ruzdo. It's not really admiring to get grayganked by a "random-lamess-horde-member" who just states that "greetings from another-lameass-horde-member" then tells my friend "Your friend died so I have to kill you too", and exp-kills him.

What about running into a Horde FG, who immediately graygank me saying I had to die cause I could've leeched them? Not very praiseworthy either.

'nuff said for the rotten apples of Camlann.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
The good thing about guilds like that is that they last about 3 weeks until everyone starts leaving after they have been put on "you can do anything at any time" to them list by most of the other guilds.

Once it gets to the point, as it did with NW, that guilds like Requiem, Evolved or Fear will clear the Horde's first before fighting between eachother all the guildhoppers will jump ship as fast as they can.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Tried speaking to a GM? Grey killing for no reason is against the rules!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
but the gms do nothing

there is no kind of discipline and a guild on camlann only works with strict rules and the rules have to be followed or pay the consequences, also the gms need respect for rules to be followed i just dont think u have that in horde

maybe things will change once u have a proper website etc, but im not counting on it

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ post^^ dont flame horde for grey kill every guild has its wankers.... tbh contact an officer and dont post lame shit like this........

peace our mfkers xD

Undskyld So lvl 50 healer rr5+

B

Ballad

Undskyld said:
lol @ post^^ dont flame horde for grey kill every guild has its wankers.... tbh contact an officer and dont post lame shit like this........

peace our mfkers xD

Undskyld So lvl 50 healer rr5+
Wankers? Lame? Shit? You just described (most of) your guild.

trull

Fledgling Freddie
I always liked Horde before but when I see them at 5 in the morning making ally raid with les bananos on DC I changed my opinion

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
No disclipline Amildin? Just the other day someone was kicked because they did not obey they rules! maybe try get some screens of random grey killing or watever and post them at the guild website?

And Trull when did we supposedly ally with LB? your keep was taken at 11:30 by a french alliance just a few days ago.

Im sure its just a bunch of people not the whole guild that do this kinda thing :D

B

Ballad

~Latency~ said:
No disclipline Amildin? Just the other day someone was kicked because they did not obey they rules! maybe try get some screens of random grey killing or watever and post them at the guild website?

And Trull when did we supposedly ally with LB? your keep was taken at 11:30 by a french alliance just a few days ago.

Im sure its just a bunch of people not the whole guild that do this kinda thing :D
Bah! Mrspinp is just bitter cause she has very bad luck at guilds :p. In any way Horde's just a big pile of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom