1 Strong Warden
1 Hero
1 BM
1 ManaEld
1 ManaChanter

r0x

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Wish you would stop camping amgE for a bit, really annoying dying at the door and yelling the /bg for a rezz.. ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gargo said:
what we run atm is an offensive pb group:

1 Bard
1 Nat Druid
1 Nurt Druid (44nurt/30reg)
1 Strong Warden
1 Hero
1 BM
1 ManaEld
1 ManaChanter

r0x

who is this Strong warden? ^^

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
first sorc aoe mezz 1850 :) second qc aoe mezz take twice aslong as just aoe mezz to cast :), the bolt range mezz > instant in gank grps, but in pick up with 2 paladins 1 friar and a reaver and a half sleeping sorc instant > bolt range :)
When do friars get into grps again? :) Been screaming in atk for over an hour and didn't get a single grp.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
first sorc aoe mezz 1850 :) second qc aoe mezz take twice aslong as just aoe mezz to cast :), the bolt range mezz > instant in gank grps, but in pick up with 2 paladins 1 friar and a reaver and a half sleeping sorc instant > bolt range :)
I would say it depends more on whether the groups see each other at clip range or round a blind spot at close range, think its obvious which one is better in each situation.

The hib caster group setup has always been very supportive on itself, each class adding something totally different to the rest and having its own difinitive role, making it very strong.

In an alb group the classes just don't seem to support each other as well.

drac

Fledgling Freddie
u dont need tanks any more in this game (mady shield tank)

this game is about get your gank grupp 1bard 2droods rest casters

and if u are bm,ranger,champ,Valewalker u can go fuck your self.. ---> :wij:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
drac said:

u serious ? xD

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
drac said:

maybe full mages work better in ur 2fg setup, but in our 1fg's we will not leave DL w/o 2 tanks maybe u don't get grps cos ur not ml8 or smth? i dunno rly

swords

Can't get enough of FH
We do well enough with a good old merc group...mebbe you should invest in some banelords :)

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
chanter eld hero warden animist dr00d dr00d bard. ktnx

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Lejemorder said:

even 1875 range, just checked it =)) yes true, QC takes longer to cast, but you can cast it under attack at least =)) ah well, I've never had it in RvR, so I can't say much about it

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fluid said:
maybe full mages work better in ur 2fg setup, but in our 1fg's we will not leave DL w/o 2 tanks maybe u don't get grps cos ur not ml8 or smth? i dunno rly

both wrong :p (on his video you see Drac grapple someone) and btw, it works pretty well in a 1fg setup, too. What poma said, fast damage output after a good mezz can work, although I agree that having tanks is pretty nice =) The group I mentioned first (with last night setup) was with additional warden+bard and it really owned, believe me.

crd

Fledgling Freddie
As we only have one(I think) ml8 tank in guild and not many tanks at all we moslty run with caster heavy grps (as said). Sometimes with 6 casters and only 1 druid =P
Works very well aginst random groups but against more skilled and balanced groups it's free rps =)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
both wrong :p (on his video you see Drac grapple someone) and btw, it works pretty well in a 1fg setup, too. What poma said, fast damage output after a good mezz can work, although I agree that having tanks is pretty nice =) The group I mentioned first (with last night setup) was with additional warden+bard and it really owned, believe me.

i'd rly rly like to see u pull off a 4 mage setup vs ours, only time u gonna get very far is when all 4 burn moc i'd imagine, and a good mid tank grps gonna eat thru those mages in seconds :x

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i'd rly rly like to see u pull off a 4 mage setup vs ours, only time u gonna get very far is when all 4 burn moc i'd imagine, and a good mid tank grps gonna eat thru those mages in seconds :x

Yep

i personaly wish we had atleast 1 bg in grp and some tanks. but it never happens :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Is elewyn in any of your grps.. shes an ex alb I think.. Was a pal, or might be someone else..

Say hi to her for me if she is :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Is elewyn in any of your grps.. shes an ex alb I think.. Was a pal, or might be someone else..

Say hi to her for me if she is :)

elewyn is italing, in rage. I think you mean elysana, used to be in TB i think

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fluid said:

heh =) I didn't say it was perfect, ofc having tanks is nice, but as Cyrd said, it can work well, you need to get used to it a bit, playstyle wise etc =))

But ok, TD is not claiming to be an RvR guild so we'Re allowed to make such setups =))

crd

Fledgling Freddie
Personally im very found of chanter/ment combo grps =)
bard
2x druid
2x chanter
2x light ment
tank/warden/eld

Got 2 ppl dd'ing for 700, 3x demezz (if ments are the right spec =/, also ments have free purge from their gray pet), 6 pets (2 blue(healing), 1 green, 3 gray), 2x pbaoe, 2x insta interrupt 5 sec recast, etc... =)

Little problem with this setup is as the chanters is often busy with interrupting and pb'ing I find it better that chanter assist ment with debuff than the other way, but when the debuff lands target is alrdy at ~10% hp =/ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom