FAO TD and other Hib RvR Guilds

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to know what your setups are. Noway will they effect your pwning in emain, just interested how you run around. This would help me creating a hib rvr grp or guild on Prydwen, that I hope to do.

Would also like to know which mls you guys actually have, out of curiousity.

Thanks,
Amer the Sacred (Scared**) Runaway Friar

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
-bard 47music 16reg 43nurt
-druid 40reg 35nurt
-druid nature
-hero with BG and grapple
-warden bg/grapple
-chanter
-eld
-eld

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
3xpbaerdebufferpetroxorz + 2xgrapplespammer/bodyguarder + 2xgrp-purger + 1xinstamezzer

teh win, well usuallY: )

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
think NP are doing 2 druids 1 warden 1 hero 1 blademaster 1 bard 2 chanters oO

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
3 BGers > 3 Casters tbh

Bard
Nat Druid
Nurt Druid
Warden
Hero/BM/VW/Champ
Hero/BM/VW/Champ
Mana Eld
Mana Chanter

[ 1 BM + 1 Hero prefered :p ]

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I thought all the shades and rangers sat at AMG...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
teh grps i r in usually run...

bard
druid (nurt)
druid (nat)
hero
bm
warden
eld
chanter

thats gifvz 3 grapple/bg 2 fop for strong room camping and 1 zeph

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well dispite of all the hate here, I will reply :p

We don't run fixed groups, so it ends up with different things every night.

Ofc always:
1. bard

then we look for dmg output:
- we're using light mentalists, as they single hit pretty hard and well, we have them =)
- then ofc elds and chanters, too (even got light eldritch, our hard nuking new-spec poma)
-tanks (well we have good heros/bm's/ (and don't forget our defensive champion, he rox) so they count as dmg output, too)

then it's time for healing (I say then, because it happened to run with 7 mages and a bard :p)
we got a bunch of druids/wardens so 1-2 druids and/or a Warden. Here a few things I can remember of lately

This night:
bard, druid, druid, warden, light-menta, mana-eld, light-eld, blademaster

then others:
bard, druid, l-ment, l-ment, l-ment, m-eld and 2 others
bard, druid, druid, m-eld, m-chanter, m-chanter, m-chanter, shield-champ
bard, bm, hero, hero, bard, l-ment, druid, m-chanter
bard, druid, bm, hero, druid, hero, m-eld, animist

well as you see, we do pretty everything and we succeed often enough (as tonight has shown again, hello albs =) )

So if you want to create a pure RvR grp, you surely wanna copy other setups, but for a guild which tries to treat their members equally, I think we do well enough =)

P.S. Euphoria... /slap :p

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia group making 101 :D

- You want 4 naturalists. Some groups in zerg situations can get by with less but if you want a group built to last in long fg fights you need 4.

- Of these 1 has to be a bard and 2 have to be druids, this leaves you with a 4th spot, this can be filled by a warden a druid or a bard. First choice should be a ml8 bm warden but the other options have their strengths too. In case of 3rd druid you get 3x group purge and 3x spreadhealers and 3x evil pets from hell, don't think I need to explain how this is good, no warden resists hurts vs CC but you get an extra gp to make up for it (beware of sup sm and sorcs though). In case of 2nd bard you get permanent end song (eliminates the "getting end up" problem) 2x cc'ers, 2x interrupting , 2x zephyr, 2x demezzers.. its good to have a backup and makes the bard role less crucial (in a group with only 1 bard you need to have an ace bard or you're bound to lose most hard fights).

- The last 4 spots are much more flexible, you can run 2 tanks and 2 mages for a balanced group (fotm setup is hero, bm, mana eld, mana chanter), 3 tanks 1 mage (usually a mana eld for debuffing/disease), 1 hero and 3 mages.... lots of things you can try here. A well played animist can work wonders too but these are rare.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Make a similar utillity setup in albion and see how many `free` spaces there are... ;)

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Well yes trying to match a standard hib group in albion gives you less choice, but you also need to keep in mind that the alb classes have their own bag of tricks as well. :) You need to play your strengths more imo. This is easier to see after having played more than 1 realm in rvr. Just as an example hibs might not see how effective druid and chanter pets can be at disrupting enemy support and albs might whine at them, but a single well played theurg can be just as much of a pain in the ass (or more! theurg pets being immune to cc).

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Bard
Drood
Drood
Warden
Eld
Chantur
Hero
Bm

thats the current fotm setup..
Replace BM with a caster if u feel like it, but than one of the casters is without a constant bg..

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont forgot rangers in the group now...

(Rangers??? ... whaa??)

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
Basically what Liloe said.

We all know now that non ML tanks are pretty pathetic. Hibbieland is about damage output as fast as poss.

bard + 6 pair assisting casters + drood seems to work well for us. Allways nice to have an animist in the group also.

cheers

Pom

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
just get 3 people with grapple that can stick to all meleers in a grp and bind all buttons on keyboard to grapple so they can hit the keyboard with their heads, then about 2 chanters or something that can assist nuke down the totaly useless people that beeing grappled all the time, u wont need druids, bard is enough to insta mezz. maybe 5 grapplers, 2 chanters 1 insta mezzer

:m00:

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Terra Dominus isn't pure RvR guild. we don't run fixed setups. we usually do groups from the peeps who are online and sign up first. bard and a druid is a must in every group ofc. sometimes we gather the best players to the same group tho, if they happen to be online at the same time. but not really that often.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the helps guys :).

Never been grappled, or seen anyone being grappled by you lot though. All I see is your bard spamming aoe mezz, single target mezz, and a druid spamming root on the healers (and me Oo). Good crowd control though.

Just wonder when albs get their insta aoe mezz..

liloe

It's my birthday today!
they alrdy have 1750 range mezz and QC mezz =)) that should be enough :p I'm not that sure but I think I'd trade my insta for QC and baseling root =)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
id HAVE to say..

Bard
Druid
Druid
Warden
Enchanter
Mana Eld
Light Eld
Hero

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
they alrdy have 1750 range mezz and QC mezz =)) that should be enough :p I'm not that sure but I think I'd trade my insta for QC and baseling root =)

first sorc aoe mezz 1850 :) second qc aoe mezz take twice aslong as just aoe mezz to cast :), the bolt range mezz > instant in gank grps, but in pick up with 2 paladins 1 friar and a reaver and a half sleeping sorc instant > bolt range :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom