FAO Taglim the Liar

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Kamorrista..? Didn't you rp pl your own chars? Because in that case you have no say about anything really

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I like the way he manually types his character names at the bottom of his post rather than using the signature function, its cute.

Everz

FH is my second home
Maybe you just don't have a sense of humour ?

Soul is well liked because of his personality , over the years people drift in and out of the group of people he plays with and he is never rude to anyone unless he knows them fairly well and its called banter , thing is some kids take it to heart and cry , but the next week they are gone so meh :twak:

This. Soul is always good for the laugh.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I like the way he manually types his character names at the bottom of his post rather than using the signature function, its cute.

i'm sorry i don't know how to use signature function, didn't use this too much as you can check, guess u can make fun of it, yep

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you just don't have a sense of humour ?

Soul is well liked because of his personality , over the years people drift in and out of the group of people he plays with and he is never rude to anyone unless he knows them fairly well and its called banter , thing is some kids take it to heart and cry , but the next week they are gone so meh :twak:

aha, then i might confuse his sense of humour, using that bad words made me missunderstood, well sorry any1 i annoyed, didn't mean to

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Soulja Is attacked by rampant angry noob
You block rampant angry noobs attack against Soulja
You slam rampant angry noob for 56(-11)
You Equip Your Shiny Hammer of Awesomeness
You Perform your Friendly Troll Perfectly +999999 and hit Random angry noob for 9999999999999(+1)

You win !

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
haha don't lie, Taglims been ebayed for ages.

How much you pay Adam? ;)

Their both cocks, so /thread

Adam paid nothing for the acc as I still own it and share now since I quit.
Calling people names that you don't know is very mature don't you think?

Oh well, some people just have a constant chip on their shoulder, can't be helped.

Roaken

If you are going to be stupid enough to argue with people in-game then you should expect the consequences.

Even if you hate the guy, ignoring him is the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom