FAO Taglim the Liar

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I will put my twopenneth in here.

I've known Soul through DAoC and on vent for years - and I have to say you will never meet a sounder person. He's funny, very generous both in and out of game and a pleasure to know, so I will defend him a bit.

That said, he knows how much I laugh at him for posting on here because he comes across as an illiterate goon with anger management issues. :lol:

He got you Soul - baited you and then CoC'd you and you fell for it. As Mr T said 'I pity the fool!' Just chill my friend! And if you need some laughter juice I'll send you that rl picture of Sarumann if you haven't already seen it :D

Btw, you I think were metaphorically riding the bike:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
best watch it though taglim tries to get u banned for ranting :p

GL ;)

br1te

Loyal Freddie
you are both pretty fucking sad for this tbh, taglim more so

though daoc is like a kids playground atm so not that youre any different to the majority of the population

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Wait what.. he's ebayed?

Well, the FH account claiming to be Taglim is new, there was definitely another FH account a long time ago who owned the toons.

The original owner was a bit of a cock, so might be the same owner still on a different FH tag :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
The idiocy in this thread is *almost* unbelievable.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I will put my twopenneth in here.

I've known Soul through DAoC and on vent for years - and I have to say you will never meet a sounder person. He's funny, very generous both in and out of game and a pleasure to know, so I will defend him a bit.

That said, he knows how much I laugh at him for posting on here because he comes across as an illiterate goon with anger management issues. :lol:

He got you Soul - baited you and then CoC'd you and you fell for it. As Mr T said 'I pity the fool!' Just chill my friend! And if you need some laughter juice I'll send you that rl picture of Sarumann if you haven't already seen it :D

Btw, you I think were metaphorically riding the bike:

:iagree:

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Haha, how did I miss this thread ... anyway the topic is correct: Taglim is a Liar that is true. He promised to redo sc'ing for my bainshee but he didn't, so liar !

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Almost as sad as releasing keeps at the appropriate time! :D

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Haha, how did I miss this thread ... anyway the topic is correct: Taglim is a Liar that is true. He promised to redo sc'ing for my bainshee but he didn't, so liar !

He is a fucking lazy liar, he promised to do my sc aswell but never did it! :<

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
movie_haircuts_6.jpg

orly?!

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Have some fond memories of the real taglim, had some right laughs when Nigel was in Synergy. No offence meant to the new owner of Taglim though

I have fond memories of synergy too bud. I'm still the owner, I just don't get to play much nowadays with wife and kids :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who's this goof using your name then? :(

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
All good Marc, could be better if England start to play better in world cup though! how's tricks?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Here i see what kind of person you are soulbow, pointing your finger at someone that reports your bad behaviour, now i understand why you are so rude, stop harrasment, fighting and rude comments on posts as you also do in game, would you please?

false accusations also typical from you, listen to the other people posting and open your eyes, anyways, /hug m8, i'm not in war with you, just need to point about the hate you have inside is no good, relax, you will live longer

cheers!
--------------------------
Kamorrista RR7 pally
Abdellrrahim RR7 mincer
Abderraman RR7 scout
Purgador RR7 cleric
Cirujana RR6 smite cleric
Venenosa RR5L9 cabby
----------------------------
Bruyah RR5 vampiir
Tutatis RR5 champion

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Here i see what kind of person you are soulbow, pointing your finger at someone that reports your bad behaviour, now i understand why you are so rude, stop harrasment, fighting and rude comments on posts as you also do in game, would you please?

false accusations also typical from you, listen to the other people posting and open your eyes, anyways, /hug m8, i'm not in war with you, just need to point about the hate you have inside is no good, relax, you will live longer

cheers!
Kamorrista RR7 pally
Abdellrrahim RR7 mincer
Abderraman RR7 scout
Purgador RR7 cleric
Venenosa RR5L9 cabby
Bruyah RR5 vampiir
Tutatis RR5 champion

You know nothing of what you speak , move on :m00:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

cheers!
Kamorrista RR7 pally
Abdellrrahim RR7 mincer
Abderraman RR7 scout
Purgador RR7 cleric
Venenosa RR5L9 cabby
Bruyah RR5 vampiir
Tutatis RR5 champion

Soulbow is a really nice person... You just dont seem to like him :kissit:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I hope so, maybe sometimes he acts like rude people

Maybe you just don't have a sense of humour ?

Soul is well liked because of his personality , over the years people drift in and out of the group of people he plays with and he is never rude to anyone unless he knows them fairly well and its called banter , thing is some kids take it to heart and cry , but the next week they are gone so meh :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom