fao stealthers

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
aye thx for the duel u pwned me lil shade, stupid missed PA but got u down to 10% hp^^ nice merc tbh well stl0ng :D

Hehe well was a fun fight tbh. I got a bit of a shock when the stealth zerged popped, but was happy to find out that they didnt pop on me :cheers:

But all in all it was a very fun evening solo for once.. Most ppl engaged me 1vs1 (other than the regular duo b!tche's from kindergarden) and i had some very good fights :)

And thanks for the nice comments about my merc :cheers:

tSeL^

Fledgling Freddie
My experience on stealther doesn´t rly help me on this but i want to mention that personally i love solo´ing and i also don´t give a shit if i die by a guy who played better than i did or he hits harder cause of his higher RR , i just release rebuff and try again.There is a but tho, and this BUT pops after my 6th,7th release in a row by a duo+stealthers who raped me.Next moove?Like last night for example i grp´ed with Heliriah for couple of runs and for our bad lack we mostly faced soloers(the ones that i been looking for but couldn´t find)So after this it goes like :damn i zerged him :<
I remember since pre toa in the lovely emain that a sb could kill 2 infils/ns(if not df´ed for 9sec xD) but since toa poped characters are so fotm with their procs\uses they have access on so it just doesn´t rly mater anymore the who played better.-> a thing that made me love daoc

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
You know, i wouldnt care either if i had doorstep rvr. Its the travelling by boat and then get chainadded and zerged that is the tedious part. If I got added on or zerged on crau bridge like when we had IRvr in Emain, i didnt care at all and just rebuffed

mixal

Banned
Puppet said:
He has Bodyguard (or Lookout) icon on his buffscreen aswell - both are grouponly things, so yeah he's grouped aswell.

Think it was Mixal who groupstealthed a warrior earlier this month on bridge - to lure solo stealthers?

i was playin my warrior and duoing with skald so?? that means we can zerg ahh yes your right lol

and that sign ( BG) on skald who group with me Mixal was not there.

mixal

Banned
censi said:
makes a change he usually runs with WL ;)

its amazing how fooking people forget like the lameass things they done and expect other peeps to be like nice to them or summin.

I dont rarely get the chance to stick the boot into mixal cuz he rvrs only on bleed bridges, and its usually me getting the shaft from adds when i attack him. this did make me smile though

mixal will have his revenge though.... its all swings and roundabout gotta be able to take the crap with the good times in daoc.

I never had problem with other nightshades and rangers ; Vipr , Thesa , Soledad , Middi and middis bros ahaha they are good stealthers.

Your good at 1 on 1 ( sometimes we had fights ) but most of time your groupin and thats why i tried to explain your sux

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
Wittor, plz shud it. You, of all stealthers, shouldn't even open your teenage yap if people kill you cuZ they have the numbers.

Go garrote some BD and see if U can win.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Greenfingers said:
Wittor, plz shud it. You, of all stealthers, shouldn't even open your teenage yap if people kill you cuZ they have the numbers.

Go garrote some BD and see if U can win.

dude wtf are u on

censi

Can't get enough of FH
most of time your groupin and thats why i tried to explain your sux

Erm like when? (I been soloing since cluster pretty much in a hardcore fashion). I would not have a problem holding my hands up though I consider it an honor to play with other stealthers if PM. If I go solo its because I enjoy soloing more at this stage of my daoc shelf life.

The irony is mixal you attacking me for things that are like your trade mark.

Trace your mind back and ask yourself who was the first to start playing like an ass (spamming emotes and poping for your grouped visual buddies). Then ask if censi should be nice to mixal on the battlefield.

You are at an important cross roads mixal. Do not be drawn to the dark side with wormz as your sith lord. There is good in you I can feel it. ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Settle the argument with a duel, if you are so confident in your abilities as opposed to Censi.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this isnt about battlefield prowess. mixal goes down like cheap samarai (mostly. we had some good tear ups though if my timers are down he stands good a chance as any assasin). Its about his warped sense of morality. like he needs to go look up the word "karma" or summin :)

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Censi u are the most retarded and hipocrit person I ever meet.

PD: Cya on battlefield gonna add on u forever

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
zerg is good rps.

also funny to see all the high rr stealthers who duo or zerged their way up to rr8+ and now want solo fights xDDDDDDDDD

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Wittor.

Ffs. Show them what you are made of. Afterall you managed to beat once, or was it twice, can't remember :cheers:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Salamurhaaja said:
Wittor.

Ffs. Show them what you are made of. Afterall you managed to beat once, or was it twice, can't remember :cheers:

was more + you waited for ur purge !! :p
;)

you should come back to :(
ps: why is this thread still open anyway close it or something :E

got some valid points there wittz, i find rvr improve after 2 am when the kids are in bed.

Tho still some roleplaying mids making 2 fg on stick 3-4 am on weekdays :D

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
so much spam after all those years of gaming and adding and zerging and soloing in this game ...its not intresting anymore :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom