fao stealthers

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
everywhere there are groups from 2+ even in the afternoon you can't even properly solo cus of all the steath groups etc. I fucking spit on u , useless c*nt zergers. tnx for destroying it

qq +1 etc

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u just gotta grit your teeth. Dust down and keep pluggin away.

I spend most of my time getting shat on by newbs in this game but its worth it to meet the good opponents everyonce in a while.

come camp mid bridge with me wittor ;)

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
agree! always was a pain with zergers. Everyone needs to understand that a duo is a zerg for stealthers, equivalent of running 2fg in grp rvr.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
wittor said:
everywhere there are groups from 2+ even in the afternoon you can't even properly solo cus of all the steath groups etc. I fucking spit on u , useless c*nt zergers. tnx for destroying it

qq +1 etc

destroying what exactly?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep i only solo on my ranger and get shat on reg by duo's trio's and fg's and im only rr4 so u can imagne what its like gettng trioed by 2 rr8 and a rr6 (no names but you know who you are) :mad:

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
wittor said:

qq +1 etc
dont cry Wittor i can come and let u kill me a few times that will allways make u fell good to kill teh Fat dorf :fluffle:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
they got to give RP bonus to solo stealther kills or it will get worse tbh.

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
wittor said:

qq +1 etc

Hi Wittor! :D

And im solo all the time ;( Come duel my Grove Protector ns :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
Alein-Pain said:
dont cry Wittor i can come and let u kill me a few times that will allways make u fell good to kill teh Fat dorf :fluffle:

lol and ofc your bg bot wont be with u :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmz... I think solo was pretty good today. 25k and not too much add (from my part) :)...

... but yes, truly huge hib stealth zerg today. At most i got slapped by 6 hib stealthers, who all jumped me at once! Respect to midgard who never was more then two at the time (tonight)!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:

qq +1 etc

/hug

mixal

Banned
So check this out ; after this shit never cry about zergs.
Fockincimilia.
Group stealth with heros and druids and 4 more stealther :) ahahah your the lamest.

Attachments

• sshot182.jpg
    sshot182.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 235

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
they got to give RP bonus to solo stealther kills or it will get worse tbh.

Was it your stealther fg i saw today on alb bridge outside t2 on the way to agramon? :)

Who ever it was they gave me a nice 1vs1 even tho they where 7 ppl or so, all small hibbies :cheers:

Had some nice fights today. I would just wish that some ppl wouldnt run away after a PA didnt land perfectly.. You guys know who you are :twak:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
There is a distinct difference between adding and being in that setup you just described.

a) I been like solo since cluster. You know that as well as anyone. (we can post SS of our solo kills see who has more if you like mixal???) Certainly aint been grouped tonight.. (prolly died at least 30 times to the zerg but not even the slightest urge to group, im cured :) )

b) All peeps got an overinflated opinion of themselves here. But from in game peeps (enemies) that know me and have my respect fight safe with me near them. perhaps ask normal stealthers that solo if they think im a bad guy mixal? Then ask yourself about all the fucked up shit you done to me over the last 6 months in game.

Im a fair player, nice guy but I aint like a saint with a halo over me head that cross references the bible before attacking. And "always" the skald is a KOSAAC player to me for my own reasons. (if you were her BG bot then that just gives me faith that there must be a god up there watching down on me)

Beside to the peeps that die in front of bleed bridge 1 its 20 seconds release rebuff and back etc... one of the benfits of doorstep RVR im sure they are aware of. You should be like thankfull you get enemies coming to your doorstep to fight, bloody lazy git u are...

neway /hug no hard feelings mixal.... We will continue to tear the shit out of each other whenever we meet. With you biting dust 99% of the time ofc (more now u cant PS me everytime ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
mixal said:
So check this out ; after this shit never cry about zergs.
Fockincimilia.
Group stealth with heros and druids and 4 more stealther :) ahahah your the lamest.

i take it from the fact that puk (who you were attacking) got grappled means you werent solo either? or?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
i take it from the fact that puk (who you were attacking) got grappled means you werent solo either? or?

He has Bodyguard (or Lookout) icon on his buffscreen aswell - both are grouponly things, so yeah he's grouped aswell.

Think it was Mixal who groupstealthed a warrior earlier this month on bridge - to lure solo stealthers?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
makes a change he usually runs with WL ;)

its amazing how fooking people forget like the lameass things they done and expect other peeps to be like nice to them or summin.

I dont rarely get the chance to stick the boot into mixal cuz he rvrs only on bleed bridges, and its usually me getting the shaft from adds when i attack him. this did make me smile though

mixal will have his revenge though.... its all swings and roundabout gotta be able to take the crap with the good times in daoc.

illu

Part of the furniture
It's certainly tough out there. And without poisonspike which was pretty much the only thing that could hurt an NS, it's looking bleak.

Had 1 fight today with an archer Nakkiel, and it was going to be pretty close. Chasing him up the Alb bridge, 7 stealther albs popped and I became an insta pin-cushion :> Bastards :>

Getting pretty bored of the game, might need to play something else for a while. Fed up with all these sneaky Nerfs against assassins and SBs.

I wrote a quick list of the SB / assassin nerfs off the top of my head and at the end I thought - why am I playing again? for fun? Yeah........
LA nerf (apparently deserved)
Vamps SL
Bainshees SL (I think)
Caster Mines, P Nodes, Alb Tanks running past with that shitty AE pulse that knocks you out of stealth.
RR5 is a joke
Vamps have better safefall (I think)
AE Spells, AE Arrows, Siege Weapons knock us out of stealth
Pets that get us after we've stealthed up
Necro Pets that you attack for (0), Mincers the same, and Heretics?
REMEDY
and when I PA people now, I get hit back harder a lot of the time on their main hand ^^
and now this Poisonspike Bollocks, so each fight lasts longer, more chance to be added on / steamrolled
and to top it all, in DR add-on, we get champion weapons that are useless, and everyone will have buffs which counter LGWeaps.

So Mythic / GOA, How the hell are we meant to kill equal level NS's now without using battler2 or malice2 on each of the fights (which they can use on us??)

And without poisonspike, the ML spymaster path is simply useful for AE Mezz (thanks for the 30 minute timer). Pickpocket is ok, Decoy crap, Enduring poison ok, Sabotage ok, Tangle Snare no need for it, Poisonspike /cry, Lookout not much use for soloing, Siege Wrecker more like Random wrecker, Essence Flare great - means I can fight a group of people every 30 minutes - yay. And Blanket of Camo - Pure Fluff - who is going to have an sb in a visible group?

The world is coming to an end - save yourselves while you still can!

Oli - Illu

Toxina

Fledgling Freddie
yes agree more soloing for the people but wittor stop being a hypocrite, u and ur mate did bring me down by a 2 v 1 , and meeting a alerion and a lion i think u are arent excatly the best odds for a brehon :)

and still manage to beat down the alerion (love pa) :fluffle:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Toxina said:
yes agree more soloing for the people but wittor stop being a hypocrite, u and ur mate did bring me down by a 2 v 1 , and meeting a alerion and a lion i think u are arent excatly the best odds for a brehon :)

and still manage to beat down the alerion (love pa) :fluffle:

if I see 6 sb's/hunters farming my ass every round i'm not going to stay solo so excuse me that I asked Jamenna to duo with me for 2 rounds! and i'm not even talking about 2vs1 since I don't mind duo's at all its those fucking 3+ groups. I played 2 hours yesterday and in those 2 hours I had 2 solo fights vs Magon and Faril his ns and rest of the fights I got zerged to shit. Oh and yes ppl play how they want but if ur running in groups of 4/5 ppl then you might aswell make a visible group char ffs. Stealth rvr has never been so bad as it is now tbh

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Dalby said:
Was it your stealther fg i saw today on alb bridge outside t2 on the way to agramon? :)

Who ever it was they gave me a nice 1vs1 even tho they where 7 ppl or so, all small hibbies :cheers:

Had some nice fights today. I would just wish that some ppl wouldnt run away after a PA didnt land perfectly.. You guys know who you are :twak:

aye thx for the duel u pwned me lil shade, stupid missed PA but got u down to 10% hp^^ nice merc tbh well stl0ng :D

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
wittor said:
if I see 6 sb's/hunters farming my ass every round i'm not going to stay solo so excuse me that I asked Jamenna to duo with me for 2 rounds! and i'm not even talking about 2vs1 since I don't mind duo's at all its those fucking 3+ groups. I played 2 hours yesterday and in those 2 hours I had 2 solo fights vs Magon and Faril his ns and rest of the fights I got zerged to shit. Oh and yes ppl play how they want but if ur running in groups of 4/5 ppl then you might aswell make a visible group char ffs. Stealth rvr has never been so bad as it is now tbh

I'm sorry that Soledad added on you on the last hit mate, told him not to afterwards and he will try not to i think :p

I know exactly what you mean though. The new mentality that rules the server is destroying the game for the solo stealther. Most off all the hibs as hibs don't get adds in alb or midland from realmmates very often but always get adds from the other realms.

This dotspike nerf made me feel like ppl really don't give a shit about assassins anymore and it took me 3 days to log back onto my NS. I really hope they fix this new bug or unfix their goa-only "fix"

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
if I see 6 sb's/hunters farming my ass every round i'm not going to stay solo

if I see 6 SB/Hunters, then I w8 till all abilitys is up and then see if I can kill 1 or 2 xD (normally the 1 I'm hitting flee and some1 garotte me tho so I can't catch up :( )

too bad it's a bit borring to play stealther atm :p

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
This dotspike nerf made me feel like ppl really don't give a shit about assassins anymore and it took me 3 days to log back onto my NS. I really hope they fix this new bug or unfix their goa-only "fix"

You can still camp your dotmines so don't cry mate.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:

poison spike is overpowered :(

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Hihanauha said:
You can still camp your dotmines so don't cry mate.

If you do that they just get popped by ppl running past like FG's or small groups you can't kill anyways...

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
those alb bricks and some middis that have more than 3 ppl in grp have made me duo allmost all the time now.

pre cluster i was solo 100%, now i cant solo. sometimess is sill run solo and find some great solo fights. 95% of them are against mids. but albs are mostly mincer inf duo so no thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom