Fao : Stealthers that doesnt solo/duo

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Why roll a stealther if your not gona play like one ?
I mean.. Lots of hunters use TS on me while I`m happily running along in emain, shooting me once or twice, then sending his instapet ( Wtf was Mythic thinking ? ) to prevent me from running and restealthing successfully, and send his FG of sbs/hunters or tell the nearby fotm group "Stealther that way!" /point /point /laugh. Whats the point ? Why not rolling a proper group-char ( like Healer, Skald, Warriro, Zerker etc etc ) if you`re going to kill people with full groups? It`s ok that you like grouping, but why roll a stealther then? As I have understood it a stealthers task is to run alone killing people that does the same, not running around in 4 man groups killing people that are alone. Whats the challenge in that? And dont come here with the "Omg albs are camping <insert camp spot here> with 2 full groups of infils! Impossible to solo then! So we must group!", thats just bullshit.

As you may have read, I`m VERY ANNOYED about idiots that cant kill someone without having a healing-class in their back pockets or having backup by a full group of drooling realmpoint-horny realmmates with badly written names ( spelling errors and such alike ) a bad fantasy ( I`m looking at all of you Legolas-wannabe`s out there )

Flame me all you want, but I`m a hard-working, SOLO stealther wanting other stealthers to reconsider grouping ( all realms ).

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont you just post this in the Albion forum???

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
people play as they wish

qq

Why do you whine so much when you get "zerged" ingame then Adari?

Jaond said:

Why not post it in RVR Discussions since its RVR related?

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
lostone said:
As you may have read, I`m VERY ANNOYED about idiots that cant kill someone without having a healing-class in their back pockets or having backup by a full group of drooling realmpoint-horny realmmates with badly written names

says the scout who've got mincers with insta stun, dd's, mezz, sos, ip, ap, speed, stealth up his ass to help then fight the evil midgardians

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Stru said:
says the scout who've got mincers with insta stun, dd's, mezz, sos, ip, ap, speed, stealth up his ass to help then fight the evil midgardians
Since when?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
nothing you can do about it just keep trying to solo, i know i will, all 3 realms stealth zerg/proper zerg fuck them, dont lower yourself to their standard

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
Agree, stealthers should be playing solo or duo, to bad there are wankers (on all sides) that ruins the fun for us soloers :(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Wajner...

QQ..

etc. etc.

:flame:

Don't tell others how to play the game if u can't accept others doin it the way they want.

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Play Super mario bros if u want to play alone :touch:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
I think thats because mids and hibs do it too. Therefore it makes sense to post it on RVR discussion. That ok? ^^

the worst types of people are those that whine about people not soloing when they so obviously repeatedly grp 3+ despite being high rr. (btw im not accusing u jaond just saying i hate those that do... for instance Jox unless he simply has a fan club of other sbs following him that he doesnt know about/grp with, in which case sure thats not his fault).

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
I think thats because mids and hibs do it too. Therefore it makes sense to post it on RVR discussion. That ok? ^^

the worst types of people are those that whine about people not soloing when they so obviously repeatedly grp 3+ despite being high rr. (btw im not accusing u jaond just saying i hate those that do... for instance Jox unless he simply has a fan club of other sbs following him that he doesnt know about/grp with)

Hello Bishibosh, why not join Stealthzerg? there you can whine, lie and brag all day long like Critsiigimp & co.

:puke:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
ill stop zerging when you (alb) stop pling infils, untill then, be quiet

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Hello Bishibosh, why not join Stealthzerg? there you can whine, lie and brag all day long like Critsiigimp & co.

it got boring :( and ffs im not lying. And brag? wtf

vintervargen

Banned
Jox said:

why dont you go and SH pwn some lowbie ranger instead :touch:

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
ill stop zerging when you (alb) stop pling infils, untill then, be quiet

lame reason, then i start zerging with the pl infil until hib stops pl rangers/ns

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
Cos I hate it as much as you do, however that doesnt give me the right to tell them what to do ;p

exactly every1 pays to play it, if they want to solo thats nice... if they dont then fine whatever... Any game that gives you this sort of freedom with so many players is going to have that...

It does balance fairly well...
Soloers dont have to worry about finding stealthed friends and following them around, get more RP per kill, and just go wherever they want. + they get the chance for a nice 1v1 every now and then

Groupies have to follow all their friends around and make "/g omg wruyuuuu" macros, and get less time to use class-specific abilities, they have to either follow the leader or camp somewhere, but its easier and safer to get rp, and more chatter...

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, you should _really_ tell this to your fotm-mates in the Albion-section, before u even concider to post it here. It are infils who have totally destroyed the RVR of an assassin. And we all know it (even thou you may try to defend it....) :m00:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Chojin said:
lame reason, then i start zerging with the pl infil until hib stops pl rangers/ns

lol wtf are u talking about?

compare number of pl'd infils to those of rangers/nightshades, infils are higher. at least double/treble

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
lol wtf are u talking about?

compare number of pl'd infils to those of rangers/nightshades, infils are higher. at least double/treble

how exactly do you know that though... Ok so maybe it is true, maybe not, but its just really become fotm to say it...

Adari

Part of the furniture
Bishibosh said:
how exactly do you know that though... Ok so maybe it is true, maybe not, but its just really become fotm to say it...

errr?

it is true.

rofl.

just look at emain primetime

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
How about look Odins? following your wrong arguments NSs/Rangers outnumber infils by far.
Is just like your hypocrital whine in alb section about infils PLs by necroes when your ranger was for sure PL by a chanter. Your double standars are really patetic :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom