Fao SS in marfaach caverns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Zzang said:
Btw, since im from midgard the rules of god and christ does not apply for me.
So don't come saying "Thou shalt not brag" etc since Thor does not think much of those who sit back and is quiet like ladies.

(ok i wont roleplay anymore) :worthy:

hahaha =)) made me really laugh that =))

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
Then the strong paladins of arthur chased after me, cleric smiting the hell of my bb (god bless him for not healing). Therefor you have been smited by the holy god and king arthur has turned in his chest. (Nas xDDDD)

xDD rofl

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
So don't come saying "Thou shalt not brag" etc since Thor does not think much of those who sit back and is quiet like ladies.

Good thing I didn't read this sentence as drunk or I would have re-rolled Midgard! :fluffle:

Marc

FH is my second home
Zzang said:

Why not brag about something worthwhile like, how you found a cure for the common cold, or how Real Madrid have signed you on a multi million pound contract as a replacement for Ronaldo. Not...

About how you *cough* ownd someone at a computer game :rolleyes:

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Why not brag about something worthwhile like how Real Madrid have signed you on a multi million pound contract as a replacement for Ronaldo. Not...

I'd be more proud about achieving something in a computer game than in that terribly boring excuse for a sport called soccer.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Why not brag about something worthwhile like, how you found a cure for the common cold, or how Real Madrid have signed you on a multi million pound contract as a replacement for Ronaldo. Not...

You should look in the "worlds most famous troll sections" where i brag about how i saved 300 ppl from dying a hourrendous death, invented the lightbulb and was the first one who found that the earth is flat and stands on 4 elephants and a large turtle.

But seriously, this is the rvr section OF a computer game. so if u wanna see who replaces ronaldo i suggest u take ur whiny butt somewhere else mistar. :m00:

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:

loooooooooool :clap:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

yup rly clever to use daoc-exc-rvr board for bragging about a soccer contract.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ensceptificamuralya said:
I'd be more proud about achieving something in a computer game than in that terribly boring excuse for a sport called soccer.

What a bs...

i know such guys like u .. next thing u say is like hey pc-games are better for body then sports !!

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
What a bs...

i know such guys like u .. next thing u say is like hey pc-games are better for body then sports !!

You my friend, is a living evidence that pc-games are atleast better for the head then sports. :fluffle:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Zzang said:
You my friend, is a living evidence that pc-games are atleast better for the head then sports. :fluffle:

yea right :D :fluffle:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
What a bs...

hockey & football players = lowest form of life on earth.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
excuse me? :eek7:
stooor.jpg

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
hockey & football players = lowest form of life on earth.
say that in from of some hardcore drunk football fans just b4 just after there team lost (i dont promise the result but im sure its not pretty)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
say that in from of some hardcore drunk football fans just b4 just after there team lost (i dont promise the result but im sure its not pretty)
..proving my point.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
..proving my point.

well football/soccer got atleast 1 billion fans all over the world, that 1/6 part of earth populations that quit many :)

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
well football/soccer got atleast 1 billion fans all over the world, that 1/6 part of earth populations that quit many :)

not that i believe those statistic one bit, but that still leaves 5/6 to kill and eat that 1/6.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
where intelligence ends, sport supporters begin

Calo

Part of the furniture
maybe die-hard supporters...
But some ppl like me, just support for a club , go watch sometimes with friends.. make fun ... u call that stupid? :fluffle:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Zzang said:
where intelligence ends, sport supporters begin

q: where were the sportsmen when god was handing out brains?
a: in practice.

not that i got anything against them etc. sport rox xD. especially basketball.

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Wow I have no rl, Im rr11 and I killed some people...go troll! go!

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Wabbit said:
Wow I have no rl, Im rr11 and I killed some people...go troll! go!

wow im a little forum parasite, i login and tell people whatever they have a life or not. LIFE is what you make out of it, if its your life to collect stamps or something you do it. If you prefer to become rich irl you aim for that or if you prefer to play football or so you do that. Now where did you fuck up, since all you can ever do is whine in envy about people who are better than you at playing computergames.

*PS* It doesnt take 250 light years for us who dont zerg to gain rps, since we get more than 1rps per kill we dont have to kill 8208750 people.

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
wow im a little forum parasite, i login and tell people whatever they have a life or not. LIFE is what you make out of it, if its your life to collect stamps or something you do it. If you prefer to become rich irl you aim for that or if you prefer to play football or so you do that. Now where did you fuck up, since all you can ever do is whine in envy about people who are better than you at playing computergames.

Lol thats exactely the point...you are not BETTER at it...you just have MORE TIME....and how nice of you to admit that Daoc is your life...thats about all I was saying: no rl cos daoc = your life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom