Fao SS in marfaach caverns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
:wub:

Sorry if i destroyed a guildraid for u guys.

SS.jpg

Add 1 minstrel, 2 paladins and later on a scout to that list and u get a sum of overpowered zerker + bb.

I was so sure Justinian would just grapple me and end the fun, but i think he had an easy kill in mind and didnt think about it. Thx to 8k rps guys.
:fluffle:

Edit: Some mobs helped me :)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
NO kewl UI mod on BB? wtf? no respect indeed :D
tis on my old comp. 400mhz and ToA wont work on it :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
GoV is such shit ^^
now these deserted places become playgrounds for zerkers and their bb's :wij:

occy

Loyal Freddie
tis on my old comp. 400mhz and ToA wont work on it

:( and i was on a P4 2.6 1024 dddr ram what the hell is wrong with this game :eek6:

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Strong troll! Keep an eye out for me soon in marfach :p, will be interesting.

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. I dont think its anything to brag about.. I had about 20 adds on me after running for you.. I zoned with 20% life and died. Also.. we had 2 people afk. ( or asleep) so We were not all there and with the adds.. well, it wasnt really a fair fight. But if you want to brag how about we meet again tonight with the same group, no adds, no afk people and lets see then :D

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
lol, was funny down there, was kinda surprising in seeing you, you took off pretty fast :p

And chasing you, brought ALOT of aggro on us lol. Anyway was fun.

Love your colors :p **cough**

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Zzang said:
I was so sure Justinian would just grapple me and end the fun, but i think he had an easy kill in mind and didnt think about it. Thx to 8k rps guys.
:fluffle:
Lucky we were off to bed. Level done on GoVs :p

Yeah, just a couple of mobs (like black lady and 10 adds ;). I think 4 got exp deaths and you were grouped so was more likely 2-3k rps for you+bot ;)

(We'd made more than that killing mids in Dodens so all happy)

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Well.. I dont think its anything to brag about.. I had about 20 adds on me after running for you.. I zoned with 20% life and died. Also.. we had 2 people afk. ( or asleep) so We were not all there and with the adds.. well, it wasnt really a fair fight. But if you want to brag how about we meet again tonight with the same group, no adds, no afk people and lets see then :D

Then why run and chase someone so you get you and your group will get 20 adds, and zone with no clerics with you on 20%

Its called stupidity, therefor you died.

stay up and think and you would have killed him.

i wouldnt doubt a seconds in zzangs position to get help from mobs killing you.

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Frostor said:
brag and whine , only thing zzang knows ;D

leave Zzang alone he is old school,he survived the savage invasion he deserve respect for that.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
*Ialkarn said:
leave Zzang alone he is old school,he survived the savage invasion he deserve respect for that.

aye Zzang for Troll presidant!

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
Then why run and chase someone so you get you and your group will get 20 adds, and zone with no clerics with you on 20%

Its called stupidity, therefor you died.

stay up and think and you would have killed him.

i wouldnt doubt a seconds in zzangs position to get help from mobs killing you.

Called stupidity? lol We were already fighting the mobs when they came up on us. So me zoning to drop the adds was "stupidity"? Mmmkay.

Anyways.. I was just about to log at the time and it doesnt bother me that we died.. but bragging that he killed us all with all the adds we had and such was a little silly.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Called stupidity? lol We were already fighting the mobs when they came up on us. So me zoning to drop the adds was "stupidity"? Mmmkay.

Anyways.. I was just about to log at the time and it doesnt bother me that we died.. but bragging that he killed us all with all the adds we had and such was a little silly.

Seeaira_Tempest said:
I had about 20 adds on me after running for you.. I zoned with 20% life and died..

i quoted you. doubt you had 20 mobs on you when he showed up.

Yes i think its worth bragging about taking out a fg with a buffbot :), despite the adds you had on you.

goodluck next time

Night

Fledgling Freddie
damn...he cant of got a kill for weeks, if hes bragging killing afk ppl with adds on them :D

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:

If i dont remember wrong i met u up at the crabs and innocents (from where i left 5 mins earlier after sparing a lvl 42 NS who was exping there, if u call blue -> grey mobs they mobs who made me kill u then sure, it says more about you than me. I saw you, turned around and ran for all my trolll legs could bear. luckily your minstrel was the first to die so you lost speed. Then the strong paladins of arthur chased after me, without support of their... Support. My buffbot managed to port in Summoner halls and i killed off Justinian unbuffed, then u port in (maybe it was 20% but i had to hit you like 5-6 times before u died in halls so then u must have alot of hitpoints for being an unbuffed palydan. Then i ported back, went back a bit in the cave, found yor support + Pin and i noticed 1 was afk (bb?) and 1 cleric smiting the hell of my bb (god bless him for not healing).
Deadlysins.com said:
Vanity is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God.
Therefor you have been smited by the holy god and king arthur has turned in his chest. (Nas xDDDD)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, since im from midgard the rules of god and christ does not apply for me.
So don't come saying "Thou shalt not brag" etc since Thor does not think much of those who sit back and is quiet like ladies.

(ok i wont roleplay anymore) :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom