FAO: Sissyfoo

E

Ekydus

Log on Hypocrisy and PL Bunnykin and talk to my Necromancer whilst doing it!

I need something to break the incredible chain of boredom brought about through PL'ing...

B

BlitheringIdiot

Wel I just spent all my money on a pair of sleeves. Now its off to DF to get it back :(

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Wel I just spent all my money on a pair of sleeves. Now its off to DF to get it back :(
At least you have DF. :eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sorry, been watching a movie instead. Bored of PL. Bored of Necro. Bored of DAoC. Bored of pretty much everything.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Think I would prefer to be bored in bed. At least in my dreams I can do something I want (like kick someone through a 4ft thick concrete wall). Besides, I am moving my necro and buffbot back to the barrows for some Wighty action. The XP is much faster there until around level 45ish when Lights become more profitable.

E

Ekydus

What to fuck are these Angered Corpse thingies running about everywhere? They keep jumping my ickle Cabalist. :(

I went to murder them with Ekydus... as I did to the "Friendly" Griffin that attacked the Cabalist... but they were Red and Purple to me... :eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Colialt spawns. They tried to lay the smack down on me once when I was up there but I showed them the door. They disappear once the sun rises and Coilalt pisses off.

They also join in the fight if you pull a white light that they happen to be standing near. Kinda annoying when that happens. :/

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Coilalt (sp?) is a big fook off mega-lich. He spawns every now and again and during the night he creates hordes of evil undead mobs which wander around near his camp. Once day breaks he vanishes along with his little minions. He is about as tough...nah, tougher than Legion and as far as I know he has never been beaten on this server.

E

Ekydus

Where is he located?

+ Fucking White Lights... I hate them when they use brains... they went for my Cabalist and made me waste power on them trying to pull them away; ergo, I die too. :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...that reminds me of the time a cocky level 48 necro came up to my camp and was all like, 'lemme try a pull' and I'm all like, 'no, fuck off. you are too little and puny' and he is all like, 'i can take 'em' and I'm all like, 'no, you can't' and he is all like, 'can too' and I'm all like, 'nuh uh' and he is all like, 'yuh huh'...you get the picture.

TOLD YOU SO!!

...oh, Coilalt is up on the ridge near the Clifton area. You will see lots of Undead Slayers (hot snakey mammas) roaming around.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~evil laugh~

If ya want my advice, you should XP in either the Barrows or, if you can put your bot on stick reliably (pretty hard when both clients are on the same PC), you should roam around DM or Gwydenue(sp?) killing the roaming undead/granite giants. Better XP and camp bonuses and a lot easier/faster than tackling the Lights which can be a real pain when they baf as 2 red cons. When you hit level 50 then it becomes a lot easier at the lights but I still find it a lot slower than the other spots I have been to.

Users who are viewing this thread