FAO Robbins

D

duze

/salute to a stealther who's prepared to go alone (although in my time in bg I've noticed most ns's tend to solo)

I wasn't camping hib side (u know which bit I mean), I came there because I wanted to solo u and if we'd fought anywhere near ck/mid bridge I couldn't have kept the other albs/mids out of it.

Think we had some nice fights :)

But sometimes u were rezz sick, I don't wanna fight u if ur rezz sick - thats not a fair fight - so if I see u and there is no-one else around I'll unstealth. If ur rezz-sick then don't try to hit me until its gone, if you're ok then go for it and lets dance ;) nice to find someone to solo tbh.

Tytto - bg1 infi

S

Songs

I just killed yah near mpk....you was not alone, snif snif :p

Sanka Coolrunnings - NS

D

duze

hehe I was typing to a friend when u hit me from behind - really wasn't expecting it and almost fell off the chair.
and I was solo :p
I'm never grouped - I can't help adds - if u dont want adds then don't start a fight anywhere near mid bridge/mtk/atk/htk :)

I try to stay away from the alb zerg, I try not to camp tk's and bridges but as they're about the only "routes" that ppl take its kinda hard to stay as far away as possible - but I can't help stealther adds - don't even know they're there unless they stand right next to me :p

If u want some solo fights then I'm on irc - /msg Loupy - and we can find a nice quiet place in Thid away from the main routes - will be good practice cos tbh I'm a rubbish inf anyway :p

S

Songs

hehe np, having loads of fun and tbh I tend to suck in stealther vs stealther fight, somehow i am always to slow, was just happy i got yah :p

E

Eof

Wish Robbins always acted this way. Tried to offer him some one on one fighting but he waited til I was fighting two other stealthers before adding to the fight. I as usual was solo. Robbins sucks imo, just another rp horny honourless stealther.

S

Songs

Originally posted by Eof
Wish Robbins always acted this way. Tried to offer him some one on one fighting but he waited til I was fighting two other stealthers before adding to the fight. I as usual was solo. Robbins sucks imo, just another rp horny honourless stealther.

Lol, what is honour when you PA a mage from out of nowhere?

E

Eof

Honour is a fight on equal terms to test your skills against and opponent-opponents not jsut mindlessly adding cos its the only way someone can make rps imo. As a solo tank there is no honour in BG it seems

D

duze

well believe it or not, some of us try :)

I never add on a fight unless its 2v1 or a mass groupage brawl where nobody counts numbers anyway.

I run around unbuffed and solo - tonight I've not had a single 1on1- everytime I started a fight I got adds on me.

I saw a blue con firby - killing a blue would be easy but I try to only fight other stealthers whenever possible so I just unstealthed and did /wave at him ... and got jumped on by 2 ns's who didn't care in the least that it was an unfair fight.

But I'll carry on being solo - nobody can help adds (I've had enough albs add in fights I've been in) and I'm not gonna whine about it - sometimes its just instinct to join in then feel bad afterwards, but othertimes, yes you're right, its people who are rp horny but those people are usually the type who roll an infi or a scout or a ns/sb/ranger/hunter then stand in the pk yelling "lfg" and run around unstealthed at mincer/bard/skald speed leeching to cap out as quickly as possible.

I'm not one of those and neither are a fair few soloers in bg that I've come across so please, don't assume we're all the same :(

And tbh if somebody plays a SOLO assassin then why shouldn't he take his/her chances and backstab/pa a caster thats hanging around? sometimes u pull it off and get away, othertimes u get lost in the zerg that jumps on u but if somebody is brave enough to have a go then good luck to them :p

E

Eof

I dont think all stealthers suck, I said that Robbins is just another RP horny stealther. PA a solo mage? Sure, it's what stealthers are made for sneak attacks on solo or unsuspecting targets. My comment was in reply to Robbins being honourable and wishing he was this way all the time.

L

lillepilen

Originally posted by duze
And tbh if somebody plays a SOLO assassin then why shouldn't he take his/her chances and backstab/pa a caster thats hanging around? sometimes u pull it off and get away, othertimes u get lost in the zerg that jumps on u but if somebody is brave enough to have a go then good luck to them :p

I've been playing my bg1 NS for a while now, and have had great fun.. try not to group with people, because I actually enjoy this char. Nice and quiet running around until you spot someone, stealther, caster, tank.. whatever :D Try to get a good PA or backstab in and get away with it is the best rush of bg1 I've experienced :) Or even going into the middle of a zerg and PA'ing a caster nuking your fellow realmmates. Sometimes you get jumped before getting in the PA because of pb caster, gtae, og reaver (gotta hate that) pulse thingy :p And when jumping out of stealth to attack an enemy you take the chance of being added on. As well as you take the chance that your realmmates will add too. Unless the fight is arranged, there's always that chance.. imo just get the best of it :)

Kinhest, 24 Nightshade <Det Ska Til> almost capped in bg1, so see ya after I roll another NS :)

Users who are viewing this thread