FAO: Retard stealthers

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Aye, seems to be a mid thing x<

yeah but albs zerged even though they had 20% bonus from relics :(

But that apart I hate stealth zergers. let it be mid/alb/hib.

Duos is ok because it do sucks sometimes to be solo and not able to jump anyone because they are more. with 2 u can atleast get 1 of them.

Gamah

Banned
Maddude said:
Yup nice of em 2 wait ^^

I heard Maddude is rly a troll and zergs in groups of 1000 mids each instaring for 3000 dmg on the hacking "beastiality" resist.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I hate alb stealthers just as bad, if not more -.-

Id almost say you were lucky not to get more adds, when we fought we must have gotten 1fg+ of stealther adds...

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Relics have fuck all to do with the amounts of mid solo stealthers tbh, I just gave up on mine full stop because even without the extra damage both realms ripped me a new one whether I got the jump or not.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
If they'd actually care about their realm they would've rolled healers or warriors or whatever, stealth classes are for pure rps whoring imo.

Maybe they just play to have fun.. you only have the fun you make yourself.. oh and btw, try quoting more ppl in 1 thread next time.. saves place ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
yeah but albs zerged even though they had 20% bonus from relics :(

But that apart I hate stealth zergers. let it be mid/alb/hib.

Duos is ok because it do sucks sometimes to be solo and not able to jump anyone because they are more. with 2 u can atleast get 1 of them.
At least albs still show up in rvr even when low on relics... :|

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Aragyn said:
Id almost say you were lucky not to get more adds, when we fought we must have gotten 1fg+ of stealther adds...
Hardly makes a difference to me when soloing if theres 5 or 8 or 20 attacking me, result is the same :/
Nausilus^^ said:
Maybe they just play to have fun.. you only have the fun you make yourself.. oh and btw, try quoting more ppl in 1 thread next time.. saves place ;)
k :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom