FAO: Retard stealthers

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Get attacked by 2 sb's while soloing, as if that's not enough, after killing one with about full hp left 2 more sb's and some hunters pop... 1337?
At least let me duel it out with the other sb before screwing me over sad gimps x<

Oh and no, I don't expect any 'oh we're sorry for adding', but the regular 'fu noob, QQ' stuff...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
4-5 vs 1 is just plain mean :( And they're still camping there this very moment -.- Hi tippa & co

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Happens to everyone, was duoing with a zerker friend, Maddude, the other day when we got jumped by 4-5 stealthers Invisibul and some friends, but we killed them so it was ok :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude is fucking ewul together with that Troll

I jumped you with my infil

SOLO to ;d got owned =(

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Happens to everyone, was duoing with a zerker friend, Maddude, the other day when we got jumped by 4-5 stealthers Invisibul and some friends, but we killed them so it was ok :)

i did say u lot only won cos i fooked up.
was a bad night all round.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
4-5 vs 1 is just plain mean :( And they're still camping there this very moment -.- Hi tippa & co

When you step outside one of your own keeps you risk getting jumped by stealthers.. they're everywhere and in large numbers. If you don't like it, you should leave the frontiers and roam in PvE instead ;) I know it's annoying, I bloody hate it too when it happens to me on my savage.. but I hate even more when I get steamrolled by casters because they nuke me dead before I even reach them :( Atleast stealthers are within melee range when they jump you, casters are not..

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Invisibul said:
i did say u lot only won cos i fooked up.
was a bad night all round.

I know we all fuck up sometimes, but it was still fun :)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
When you step outside one of your own keeps you risk getting jumped by stealthers.. they're everywhere and in large numbers. If you don't like it, you should leave the frontiers and roam in PvE instead ;) I know it's annoying, I bloody hate it too when it happens to me on my savage.. but I hate even more when I get steamrolled by casters because they nuke me dead before I even reach them :(

/Agree Casters much worse then Stealthers :twak:

Chimaira said:
Maddude is fucking ewul together with that Troll

I jumped you with my infil

SOLO to ;d got owned =(

What troll do u speak off? :)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice fight Straef, and cheers for telling em to fo or sumething ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Actually had a nice duel with maddude last run, alb's didn't add after I asked em not to and after I died some sb's popped so I guess they actually waited aswell ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
When you step outside one of your own keeps you risk getting jumped by stealthers.. they're everywhere and in large numbers. If you don't like it, you should leave the frontiers and roam in PvE instead ;) I know it's annoying, I bloody hate it too when it happens to me on my savage.. but I hate even more when I get steamrolled by casters because they nuke me dead before I even reach them :( Atleast stealthers are within melee range when they jump you, casters are not..
Ofc I know theres shitloads of stealthers all around, but pa'ing me while I'm already fighting 2 others is just low -.-

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
I know we all fuck up sometimes, but it was still fun :)
Pressed ml8 several times instead of the right ml = insta suicide, fun fuckup :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:

Don't mind casters quite as mutch, they tend to come in smaller numbers unless fg's etc and even if not at least I can see them coming, also I can keep them interupted for quite a bit with ml's/charges/aoe dt :D

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Ofc I know theres shitloads of stealthers all around, but pa'ing me while I'm already fighting 2 others is just low -.-

Depends on perspective.. if you're looking for some good fights, then ofc from your point of view it's low, but they might be looking to defend their realm/help realm mates survive/get easy realm points, so from their point of view it's not low, but a good thing when helping their realm mates and gaining rps :) But then we're into a bigger discussion than I want to enter.. just saying I understand what you mean, but there are normally 2 sides to every story (sometimes more O,o) and none of them nessecarily has to be the wrong one.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Actually had a nice duel with maddude last run, alb's didn't add after I asked em not to and after I died some sb's popped so I guess they actually waited aswell ;)

We didnt add because you seemed to be doing good, and zerging isnt my thing :p Got zerged by a gazillion stealthers after you died though ^^

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Aragyn said:
We didnt add because you seemed to be doing good, and zerging isnt my thing :p Got zerged by a gazillion stealthers after you died though ^^
Yup nice of em 2 wait ^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:

Trol with SoM I think. He slammed me and pick out ewul 2hander.
Forgot name. was 2 days ago at riverside close to bled bridge. I jumped maddude thought he ewas solo bu grped with troll =P

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Prolly was Darkmack then :)

And yes he is a nasty twoll, cant seem 2 beat him in duels :(

Naglfar

Fledgling Freddie
Who was that troll

Chimaira said:
Trol with SoM I think. He slammed me and pick out ewul 2hander.
Forgot name. was 2 days ago at riverside close to bled bridge. I jumped maddude thought he ewas solo bu grped with troll =P

It was me with my warrior Naglwar... Wasn't grped with him, just running arround. Saw someone got jumped and helped abit :D

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
Solo mid stealthers are very rare lately :(

oh and stop taking beno/bled towers for your roleplaying needs imo ;)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Get attacked by 2 sb's while soloing, as if that's not enough, after killing one with about full hp left 2 more sb's and some hunters pop... 1337?
At least let me duel it out with the other sb before screwing me over sad gimps x<

Oh and no, I don't expect any 'oh we're sorry for adding', but the regular 'fu noob, QQ' stuff...

fu noob, QQ

All realms zerg, add and abuse bugs. Nuff said.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Balthasar said:
Solo mid stealthers are very rare lately :(

oh and stop taking beno/bled towers for your roleplaying needs imo ;)
As if i'm gonna solo when a hib got str relics.
eg. Luon hits me for 413 on my hunter, with his main hand (a no-PA/BS or so style cuz he was popped by me)
or he PA's my SM for 1200+.
So no way I'm gonna put my hunter there alone

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
As if i'm gonna solo when a hib got str relics.
eg. Luon hits me for 413 on my hunter, with his main hand (a no-PA/BS or so style cuz he was popped by me)
or he PA's my SM for 1200+.
So no way I'm gonna put my hunter there alone

for the first fucking time hibernia / prydwen MELEE players got +20% dmg bonus,,,, oh jesus and you wont solo couse of that?

sad sad sad sad sad sasdsadasdasdasdasds....

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Depends on perspective.. if you're looking for some good fights, then ofc from your point of view it's low, but they might be looking to defend their realm/help realm mates survive/get easy realm points, so from their point of view it's not low, but a good thing when helping their realm mates and gaining rps :) But then we're into a bigger discussion than I want to enter.. just saying I understand what you mean, but there are normally 2 sides to every story (sometimes more O,o) and none of them nessecarily has to be the wrong one.
If they'd actually care about their realm they would've rolled healers or warriors or whatever, stealth classes are for pure rps whoring imo.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Aragyn said:
I hate alb stealthers just as bad, if not more -.-

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
fu noob, QQ

All realms zerg, add and abuse bugs. Nuff said.
Wow, that helped :wanker:
Thing is I solo quite a lot of my time and it wasn't about the zerging, but the adds while already fighting.
And where did anyone start about bug abuse?
Fu noob, QQ - read a fucking thread before talking shit x<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
for the first fucking time hibernia / prydwen MELEE players got +20% dmg bonus,,,, oh jesus and you wont solo couse of that?

sad sad sad sad sad sasdsadasdasdasdasds....
Aye, seems to be a mid thing x<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom