FAO Rayne....

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nalistah

Originally posted by lalu

"We will search about this however there is not any CPU speed programes wich works with daoc. We will follow her step by step because of mail spam about her."

yes this is the answer.

haha, so homemade.

someone got pwnd.

R

raisen-nesiar

Laly i know you messaged me in game about this..but i dont actualy remember getting killed by rayne in quite a while.. remind me when this was so i can maybe help u out.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Spamb0t
chose any 3 of these and u got 3 buffbots which will improve u in different ways.

aug healer - haste (+ resists)
pac healer - pox

aug shammy - buffs (+dmgadd/endregen/resists)
cave shammy - dmgshield

good call, i gotta get POM on my SB, will help sooo much.

as for dmg shield, top lvl one (43) is only 4.5 dps, where as on ONE buffbot you can spec 47a/24c and get a 2.8 dmg shield.

I dont think there are many ppl who would pay an extra account for an extra 1.7 dps.

J

jua-cosmos-jua

rayne is a good friend of mine, i am 100% sure he doesnt cheat.He is a good player its just a well build char with high ranks, buffbot and relics. Guys let him have some fun before the nerfing :) For now if you wanna blame something blame the uber mid buffbots and us who dont have any relics at all.
There have been many times that has asked me from icq to do a /who emain at late hours to tell him how many ppl we have on line. He wouldnt do that if he had a radar imo

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
as for dmg shield, top lvl one (43) is only 4.5 dps, where as on ONE buffbot you can spec 47a/24c and get a 2.8 dmg shield.
I dont think there are many ppl who would pay an extra account for an extra 1.7 dps.

Well, I said he had 3 bots, not 4, so we can forget about the pom...
I think a buffbot is already pushing things, kind of sad (yep, I use a buffbot, kind of sad), having 2 bots is sad, period, using 3 bots, you are a true retard. But I think we can all agree on that :)
Regards, Glottis

D

dakeyras

Hmm...

This is the same poster who less than 2 weeks ago launched a campaign to convince the whole world that Alpha was a cross-realm spy :)

Accuse 1 player with no evidence makes you look a fool.

Do it again = zero credibility

G

Gorbash

well, i can vouch that rayne is a bloody good fighter, but i hardly think he cheats, i mean cmon, if *I* can beat him in a no-PA fight (thanks btw dragonfang), then how can he possibly be cheating? :p

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Aule Valar
0.9 is sick, thats gotta be very high moa
and mid haste is conc based
alb timer based
hib, dunno

hib is the best, conc based haste on the same buffer (druid) that has all base buffs & str/con + dex/qui

while shammy remains the best bot u can have, druid has the best conc buff set in the game imo.

M

moo_work

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by katt!
ever noticed you dont have any lag while pressing forward?

katt is teh right,

clients also use movement prediction to reduce lag,

also u notice u can move around for a while when full red perf meter and you're about to go LD - because client is allowed to move and only send data about where it's moved to at extended intervals (hence lag ghosts) (also hence you dont get movement "warping" like in some FPS's when experiancing high lag - you may look like you warp to other people because the server is sending them broken information because of the crappy link between you and the server, but you yourself don't see it.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
rayne is a good friend of mine, i am 100% sure he doesnt cheat....
There have been many times that has asked me from icq to do a /who emain at late hours to tell him how many ppl we have on line. He wouldnt do that if he had a radar imo

Ummm... CoC?

As for the rest of the thread..when will people learn that posting on here with accusations of cheating is as pointless as it is undesirable. If you suspect someone of cheating, gather your evidence and send it to GOA. End of story.

Radar can be traced, as the following shows (taken from a particular site's message board):

Posted - 04/26/2003 : 6:27:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was using map in BG, got blue screen of death... suspended 7 days.. on 3rd recieved e-mail saying that they found out i was using a radar proggie by testing all 17 of the method, i fit into all of them except the playstyle one (meaning i didn't run straight at things)

becareful the aparently have methods of tracking.

!~Rivers~!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arcticblades
Scripter

Posted - 04/26/2003 : 8:50:54 PM

So they tell you the methods? Mind sharing?

WyvernX

Posted - 04/26/2003 : 8:58:48 PM

Yes, they have methods of seeing if you are using xu. It ranges from spawning mobs that only xu can see, popping invaders behind you, popping anything behind you or out of your visual range, reading your chat logs, watching the way you move, etc.

But, they will only do these tests if somebody reports you. You got snitched.

Wyv

Btw, for those who say it isn't possible to cheat speed, sadly it is :(
This taken from the same board:

Posted - 05/04/2003 : 3:27:41 PM

Is it true there is a speedhack program out for this game which will make you run slightly faster? I noticed some people without natural speed spells, easily running me down.

Also, is there a program that allows you to lag warp?

Krumdibum
Coder

Posted - 05/04/2003 : 6:36:22 PM

<eidt> is easy... just ....<edit>..........and -whoom- all the mids/albs/hibs who've been chasing you go mad :D

So reporting is the only worth while option - lets have no more pointless accusations on here eh? :)

N

noaim

please read my post carefully!!!
i said 2 styles in 1,5!
1,5 s CAP for 1 !

Make style, 1.5 secs passes, then new style.

Bang, 2 styles in 1.5 secs.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Aussie-
well i'm not gonna accuse Madeleine but

how many ppl have accused Madeleine (x months ago)
how many ppl have accused Rayne lately
has there every been anyone else been accused of cheating

radar on bot, zoom out for whole Emain view and bingo^^ , undetectable cheat .
btw lol at realmates who keep defending someone, like how would you know if someone is clean. -_-
i bet he told j00 !!1

How is that undetectable?

Someone report X, they follow X around, does it matter if the radar is on X or on the bot? Will still look the same when they are watching it I would think.

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

since when did he say U used 3 buffbots?
he said SOME use 3 buffbots (not that i know if its true or not - dont care - 1 is too much imo) and theres classes who make us of all those buffs if u didnt know.. SB isnt the only mid class.

S

Sol-

its enough m8 :( some one should say stop to u...
first today u ran faster then a mincer. this is first thing for today but not last!!!
then u hit zegna 2 styles in 1,5s ISNT IT SWING CAP????
please we wanna play this game without cheats....
dont blame me everyone knows she is cheating....

ps: how did u find me today while i was camofulaged and stading fucking far away from amg in emain?? can u answer please?

aharharhar j00 got owned... now fuck off and die

O

old.Biohazard

Take the crack pipe out of your arse, before you have a brain fart.

~

M

Madeleine

thx for the support i dont need it at all , ow well my atk spd is not even close to 1.5 sc , as of lalu i think i treated you right well do to such a flame but who carez, just came back from 2 weekened of fun and read all this ,and believe me its gave me the most pleasure of all the rp's i ve made the last weeks or months prollly(?!)
keep it coming nerf me or so i ll keep givving you death spam ,
blame me with ur stupid comment i ll enjoy em , rp's mean nothing ,rep > all

someone with a sucky pc and modem connection which hits 2 secs after i hit the macro get you owned i d fel sad , k giv nerf & we shall see , nuff said

S

skile

For Lalu:

Not defending anyone. But if I remember your name correctly i dueled you once. And you accused me of being buffed, which I wasn't and proved it by relogging.

Your credibility is to be taken very lightly :).

(If I'm not confusing you with another scout)

S

skile

Originally posted by Madeleine
thx for the support i dont need it at all , ow well my atk spd is not even close to 1.5 sc , as of lalu i think i treated you right well do to such a flame but who carez, just came back from 2 weekened of fun and read all this ,and believe me its gave me the most pleasure of all the rp's i ve made the last weeks or months prollly(?!)

someone with a sucky pc and modem connection which hits 2 secs after i hit the macro get you owned i d fel sad , k giv nerf & we shall see , nuff said

The rep of having 2 (3?) buffbots? Must mean a lot ;).

A

asphyxiation

Originally posted by Madeleine

j00 suck no targets emain i moved to odins
bad u :x

S

sorusi

why do you whine about buff bots every time, get a job or something, a buff bot is nothing expensive, nor special these days.. just accept it, they are here to say thx to mythic

T

Tigerius

Originally posted by sorusi
why do you whine about buff bots every time, get a job or something, a buff bot is nothing expensive, nor special these days.. just accept it, they are here to say thx to mythic

TBH I don't think the whine is so much about that as how much they change "soloing". Previous players & previous acts fading in comparison to some buffed FOTM player. But yeah, most people would shut up if they had one of their own and just make up excuses against it.

M

Madeleine

i have a shamie buffbot not even max speced , under modem connection and sucky pc kthx, nothing else
keep up !
Lalu is teh top :)

M

Madeleine

as i said on previous posts i was unbuffed for quite long, free Rp label is no more , 90% of stealthers is buffed , remove buffbots i d love to , 10 Euro less monthly :)

B

bicki

same as PoM (power reg) is all conc based, nerf ? why ??
should nerf infil and minst not Healer buff :)

we should move RvR to Alb land (Hadrian's wall), much better for Hib and Mid, and this can stop Alb zergs in emain :D
if we do that, then none of Cleric/paladin can complete their lvl 40 quest ;) hehe

C

censi

Madeline hacks (and has been doing so for donkeys years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom