FAO Rayne....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Driwen

Originally posted by Aussie-
radar on bot, zoom out for whole Emain view and bingo^^ , undetectable cheat .

uhm doesnt radar only detect the packets send to you and those packets are only send to you if you actually need them? So at range 4000 (clip range is 3000 if im correct?) you might get packets from goa about chars. So when you get at clip range your pc already knows it has to draw them (no probs with connection lag then). So a radar using BB wont see anyone at amg (unless im wrong about how radar and daoc works).

Now about realmmates defending Rayne. I cant be sure about her using radar, but neither can you. Besides there is no real proof, swinging at .75 sec. Well i know that if i swing close to 1.5 sec i swing already incredible fast, so I have my doubts if lalu can be so sure it was 1.5 sec for those 2 styles instead of 3. About running faster than a minstrell, i dont get get how she could be, but if she was. I would say report it to goa, they most likely got logs off it and will ban her.
Ow and the mistake lalu made (about haste not being a conc buff) didnt help her case. But all points mentioned by lalu except the running harder bit, are most likely just errors on lalu's side. As I think lalu had the swing speed most likely wrong (as 1.5 sec is damn fast atleast for me) and people sometimes just run into people with camou it happens (its called luck ;)).

L

lalu

all should know this is just a fucking game and they should learn how to play fair..

F

Freppe^^

u should know this is a fucking game and dont take it so seriously, allmost like ur life depended on it :\

L

lalu

Originally posted by driwen
uhm doesnt radar only detect the packets send to you and those packets are only send to you if you actually need them? So at range 4000 (clip range is 3000 if im correct?) you might get packets from goa about chars. So when you get at clip range your pc already knows it has to draw them (no probs with connection lag then). So a radar using BB wont see anyone at amg (unless im wrong about how radar and daoc works).

Now about realmmates defending Rayne. I cant be sure about her using radar, but neither can you. Besides there is no real proof, swinging at .75 sec. Well i know that if i swing close to 1.5 sec i swing already incredible fast, so I have my doubts if lalu can be so sure it was 1.5 sec for those 2 styles instead of 3. About running faster than a minstrell, i dont get get how she could be, but if she was. I would say report it to goa, they most likely got logs off it and will ban her.
Ow and the mistake lalu made (about haste not being a conc buff) didnt help her case. But all points mentioned by lalu except the running harder bit, are most likely just errors on lalu's side. As I think lalu had the swing speed most likely wrong (as 1.5 sec is damn fast atleast for me) and people sometimes just run into people with camou it happens (its called luck ;)).

first of all thanks for your kindness...

we report her to goa with screenies..
and we got our answer few hours ago..

"We will search about this however there is not any CPU speed programes wich works with daoc. We will follow her step by step because of mail spam about her."

yes this is the answer.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by lalu
all should know this is just a fucking game and they should learn how to play fair..

how do you expect ppl to beleave you in anyway when you dont have your facts right about healer haste etc.,,, and there is no cap spd at spells. its suppose to be 2.0sec but lots of ppl have loggs of spells being castead at 1.5 sec etc.. so why not this in melee spd too?... + please show some longs that rayne swing so fast... :p

oh you seem like a 5star whiner too :p if you cant play the game, go whine on bw boards like any "social kärring" :p

L

lalu

Originally posted by Freppe^^
u should know this is a fucking game and dont take it so seriously, allmost like ur life depended on it :\
my life doesnt depend on this fame as i said.. this is just a fucking game.. but im paying 12€ for month and this bastard called rayne pissing on my 12€!

F

Freppe^^

my life doesnt depend on this fame as i said.. this is just a fucking game.. but im paying 12€ for month and this bastard called rayne pissing on my 12€!

There is allways a /quit thing you can do, no1 is stopping you, go ahead. U can also press delete and type yes, good option.

A

Aussie-

heh funny no 1 answers my 3 questions
@ riwen, i don't know how unleached works but i've seen pics once on their site with whole Emain view, so it's possible

A

Aussie-

btw soemone pm me the site, i lost it xD
wanna read new features :flame:

M

m4rk

My scout always gets raped within 3s by SBs so count yourself lucky.

EDIT: come to think of it, all my characters do, nerf SBs :)

J

Jergiot

its enough m8 :( some one should say stop to u...
first today u ran faster then a mincer. this is first thing for today but not last!!!
then u hit zegna 2 styles in 1,5s ISNT IT SWING CAP????
please we wanna play this game without cheats....
dont blame me everyone knows she is cheating....

ps: how did u find me today while i was camofulaged and stading fucking far away from amg in emain?? can u answer please?

are u for real?
and u never stopped to think that she maybe got that haste buff from a grp of mids passing amg or something?
just think alittle before u start to trashtalk ppl. i dont have a problem with rayne, even if she has 2 buffbots, atleast she is solo. she got my respect...
and exactly HOW does everyone know that she is cheating?
this could be the most stupid post of the year tbh...

J

Jiggs

i'm not impressed with rayne, was afk for 1/2 a fight with him and only lost by >.< much,

weap spd about the same as me

L

lalu

comon jergiot....
how cant i see a skald who effect her with his/her speed song?
also mythic says u can not broke 1,5s swing CAP!

anyway i got my answer and peps knows that now. will justw8 until mythic do something.

C

Carlos Bananos

i killed quite a few infs in under 3 seconds, its this 1337 new program called LA v1.0

F

Freppe^^

can u play snake on it carlos? otherwise it suxs

S

sorusi

comon jergiot....

anyway i got my answer and peps knows that now. will justw8 until mythic do something.

mythic is wrong in many points, maybe when you play the game a little more and get some experience you will know that too perhaps :p

F

fianno

is this a post farm thread?

anywho DEatH tO tEH BoOfb0ts o_0

J

Jergiot

comon jergiot....

mythic also says that u cant CAST faster then 1.5 sec, still a chanter in US maneged to do it in 0.9 sec. imo its very possible, and im starting to think mythic dont have a clue about their own game..

F

fianno

ever took into consideration u might have lagged a bit?

A

Aule Valar

0.9 is sick, thats gotta be very high moa
and mid haste is conc based
alb timer based
hib, dunno

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Aussie-
heh funny no 1 answers my 3 questions
@ riwen, i don't know how unleached works but i've seen pics once on their site with whole Emain view, so it's possible

aussie i didnt answer, because i have no clue. I do know RG has been accused of radar around 3 times a week atleast :p.

ow and lalu how did you know, rayne was sprinting faster than a minstrell and was swinging below 1.5 sec? Sorry, but I rather have some proof before i can believe that rayne is a cheater.

X

xplo

She might been grouped with a skald, but you can still run at that speed a few seconds if the skald isn't in range oO
Or maybe she went by a friendly keep with Hastner speed + sprint Oo
Maybe mythic should make buffs 1500-2000 ranged effect -_-

O

old.Lythande

radar about packet sniff programe its not about swingfaster or run faster... also babel is doing same too.... swing cheat!

speed hack and swing is about packet send or bla bla..

You sure sound like a pro.

No wait, you don't.

1. Swingspeed/damage/YOUNAMEIT is handled server-side in a game like this, just about the only thing you do on the client is decide actions(moving,attacking,casting) and chatting then the server handles the actions input by the client. So no amount of packets you send is gonna change that.

2. You obviously don't have much insight in this game if you don't even know that healers and druid have conc-based haste buffs.

3. You can't even support your claim with logs.

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
wow yea, i can see how that could be usefull.

(incase you didn't detect the saracsm, your making yourself look stupid glottis m8...again)

chose any 3 of these and u got 3 buffbots which will improve u in different ways.

aug healer - haste (+ resists)
pac healer - pox

aug shammy - buffs (+dmgadd/endregen/resists)
cave shammy - dmgshield

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Lythande
You sure sound like a pro.

No wait, you don't.

1. Swingspeed/damage/YOUNAMEIT is handled server-side in a game like this, just about the only thing you do on the client is decide actions(moving,attacking,casting) and chatting then the server handles the actions input by the client. So no amount of packets you send is gonna change that.

so thats why someone on pryd BG could run faster than mach5?:) Dont know how he did it, nor do I want to. But it proves that it is possible to cheat even at things you would consider are handled by the server.

E

elyand

as a network system eng i should know these things. but dont wanna explain these because of cheat wander lames.

1 word... LOL

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
wow yea, i can see how that could be usefull.
(incase you didn't detect the saracsm, your making yourself look stupid glottis m8...again)

Originally posted by Spamb0t
chose any 3 of these and u got 3 buffbots which will improve u in different ways.
aug healer - haste (+ resists)
pac healer - pox
aug shammy - buffs (+dmgadd/endregen/resists)
cave shammy - dmgshield

Spambot has posted the answer. I guess I was not clear that I was not refering to buffbots as in 3 aug shammy, but I meant
aug healer
aug shammy
cave shammy
Carlosa Bambini, guess I overestimated your intellect, sorry about that, won't happen again...
Regards, Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom