Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Release

Originally posted by lalu
please read my post carefully!!!
i said 2 styles in 1,5!
1,5 s CAP for 1 !

Proves you have no clue what your talking about.
Hit Style Button(you have no delay because first swing) you Hit Style Button again, 1.5sec later the second hit lands = 2hits in 1.5sec

A

Anu

I watched a Vietnam war movie last night where the dog was called Rayne :)

Was class :D

littl O/T but what the hell

C

censi

I aint bothered about proving it, who cares, good luck to her/him/it.

D

Driwen

censi you do know that your credibility drops by just saying something without backup? Might not bother you at all, but people wont believe you anymore though.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by sorusi
why do you whine about buff bots every time, get a job or something, a buff bot is nothing expensive, nor special these days.. just accept it, they are here to say thx to mythic

2 buffbot accounts isn't expensive? Lvling 2 chars to 40+ just for buffs isn't expensive, even if only in terms of time? Pfff....
Anyhow, not a buffbot whinge, if it takes 2 BBs to make someone solo always then go for it, I'll just keep my shared-between-3 bluecon bot and get owned from time to time ;)

T

Tranquil-

sidechst1.jpg

M

Madeleine

Cenci show me ONE post of yours which is not flame/whine then i might pay any attention , you must be one of a kind :eek:

O

old.Kerosene

While we're jumping on bandwagons... I was in Uppland well hidden amongst bushes quite a way off the side of the road. Truly no-one could see me and had a clue I was there coz I'd not killed anyone. Full groups had run past me while I was waiting for a lonely solo'er to jump. Anyway I just nipped off for 30 seconds, came back and was dead. I'll give you no prizes for guessing who it was that tracked me down...

So all in all, while I have no proof, I certainly have an opinion of my own.

Just to let you know, this is the first time ever I've ever accused anyone of cheating.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
While we're jumping on bandwagons... I was in Uppland well hidden amongst bushes quite a way off the side of the road. Truly no-one could see me and had a clue I was there coz I'd not killed anyone. Full groups had run past me while I was waiting for a lonely solo'er to jump. Anyway I just nipped off for 30 seconds, came back and was dead. I'll give you no prizes for guessing who it was that tracked me down...

So all in all, while I have no proof, I certainly have an opinion of my own.

Just to let you know, this is the first time ever I've ever accused anyone of cheating.

If you where a stealther, that would perhaps be fishy...

but a hero? (lemme guess, a firb aswell? :rolleyes: )

and you went afk in Uppland...?

And your suprised you where killed?

now, you say hidden away in some trees....don't suppose it was the trees at Svasud gate was it? :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

rayne is madeline

lol well say no more, still remember the time when u tried to solo daws and he (daws ffs!!!!!!!!!!) pwn j00 good outside svasud :D

how does it feel to gave wasted your time on a SB :p made a skald, got nerfed so u made a SB and they got nerfed o_O

owned by mythic, enjoy LA while it lasts :p

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
If you where a stealther, that would perhaps be fishy...

but a hero? (lemme guess, a firb aswell? :rolleyes: )

and you went afk in Uppland...?

And your suprised you where killed?

now, you say hidden away in some trees....don't suppose it was the trees at Svasud gate was it? :rolleyes:

lol. I'm not that daft. I used to live in Uppland virtually. I can't remember the spot except that there was this daddy snowman and lots of little snowmen with him. I know, not the best description. But I was even further from the road than that. I was Kerosene the theurg at the time. I had my staff put away. I was just standing there well hidden and trust me, I know how to hide in Uppland.

Oh, and Mr. Bananas, didn't we level in Barrows and Gobbo house together? If you remember, then you'd remember that I'm not one of the daft kiddies you get posting on here.

B

Brisk Mordain

/cheer madeleine atlast albs getting a taste of what they do best, dont think they like it id say the majority of albs are all buffed by buffbots but also i dont see the difference between a buffbot and a player char with same spec... same buffs so how would you know if a person had a buffbot just because they were buffed?

B

Brisk Mordain

the place with the big ice thing and small ones is called fensilar faste well fens atleast hehe

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by Brisk Mordain
/cheer madeleine atlast albs getting a taste of what they do best, dont think they like it id say the majority of albs are all buffed by buffbots but also i dont see the difference between a buffbot and a player char with same spec... same buffs so how would you know if a person had a buffbot just because they were buffed?

What people mean by a buffbot is a player who normally wouldn't have buffs (typically a stealth class) having buffs via them having a second account giving them an advantage over unbuffed players

A

asphyxiation

Originally posted by Jiggs
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

rayne is madeline

lol well say no more, still remember the time when u tried to solo daws and he (daws ffs!!!!!!!!!!) pwn j00 good outside svasud :D

how does it feel to gave wasted your time on a SB :p made a skald, got nerfed so u made a SB and they got nerfed o_O

owned by mythic, enjoy LA while it lasts :p

sad loser

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by lalu
its enough m8 :( some one should say stop to u...
first today u ran faster then a mincer. this is first thing for today but not last!!!
then u hit zegna 2 styles in 1,5s ISNT IT SWING CAP????
please we wanna play this game without cheats....
dont blame me everyone knows she is cheating....

ps: how did u find me today while i was camofulaged and stading fucking far away from amg in emain?? can u answer please?

A) Perhaps she was grouped with a skald and you couldn't see them. Ever thought of that? and who are you to judge how fast a skald can run? Perhaps she was sprinting with skald speed as well?

B) and yes, swing cap is 1.5 seconds. SWING <1.5 seconds later> SWING, way to use simple logic mate, 1.5 seconds is the time in between swings :p Practically anyone can do this if they have high quick (buffed) and haste buff.

C) Not in the quote, but about them finding you. Who says they were looking for you? I've seen this BS way too many times. You ever stop to consider (while on your way to whine on BW) that perhaps they weren't after you? That perhaps by some coincidence (yes, they really do exist) you 2 just happened to cross paths and rayne saw you first?

In short, just because you got owned beyond the capacity of your (somewhat limited) imagination, doesn't mean people cheat.

:p

T

Tilda

ok.

well, firstly if u want to complain about someone cheating, do it to GOA with evidence. If you want to spoli someones name, do it by getting them banned by GOA, _NOT_ by making a evidence-less flame/accusation on BW.

It strikes me that many people on this thread need to get a clue about what realm has what. Mabey researching the abilities of a class ect and knowing the correct facts about a class rather than screaming about incorect details may help your cause.

To reiterate, if you think someone is cheating go through rightnow or email kemor@goa.com with the date, the time, the zone, the server, the charachters involved and any screen shots you took or logs etc.

This thread will now be closed.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom