Games fao raven and tohtori

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I like it, AOC that is. Think it is a lot of fun... and for the first time I feel like sitting down in front of the computer and game.

Will fill the gap until WAR ;-)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Cant wait to see if WaR holds up,
I have a sneaking suspecion that it'll all end with alot of disapointed ex-daoc'ers and nostalgia riders

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm very happy with AoC so far. It has come together beautifully before launch, and you can tell in game too that people are enjoying themselves. Global chat is filled with "how do I <insert game feature>" followed by helpful people that answer. And in between there's the occational WoW bashing and "whoaaa I love fatalities!" comments. Quite lovely. :D

ileks

Part of the furniture
AoC is definitely worth getting, i am having a great time atm. First time i've properly got into a game for ages.

Marc

FH is my second home
Im enjoying it too. Got together with a load of old guildes from DAoC on the ymir server

Lethul

FH is my second home
In a nutshell ?

yup :D

I have a theory that your first MMO will always be your best :) It seems to fit all the time. Most people started playing wow so most people will stay wow, most people who started with daoc came back to daoc after playing wow a while. Etc etc, even explains the EQ doods :)

Nothing ever becomes as good as your first mmorpg :) (we daocers are just lucky we had such a good mmo!:p )

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I have a theory that your first MMO will always be your best :) It seems to fit all the time. Most people started playing wow so most people will stay wow, most people who started with daoc came back to daoc after playing wow a while. Etc etc, even explains the EQ doods :)

Nothing ever becomes as good as your first mmorpg :) (we daocers are just lucky we had such a good mmo!:p )

aye very true

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

It depends on the age of the player though(yes i said it!).

When you're 17 and get "wow"'ed, you gold the memory with the age thingy too.

We all know elite isn't a good game anymore, but in our minds it's "da bomb".

When you get older, you tend to let things be as they are instead of glorify the memories.

I've played AO, DAoC, EVE, WoW, RFOnline, Guildwars, Diablo 1/2(kinda MMO) etc etc...you name it(except EQ) and i've been there, but from all of these, Conan just takes the cake, slits its throat and eats it up with vengeance.

I've never seen a MMO be -this- good at launch, and as we all know, it takes a year or two for it to bloom into full gear, good things expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom