Games fao raven and tohtori

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hows conan then, i take it you guys have managed to play it so far?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's so good that toht isn't logged on to FH atm :O

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He's probably sleeping of another whisky hangover

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its good, though not got very far, haven't had the chance to play it much only up to level 25 or so :)

Will probably play it tomorrow properly if the weather is as shit as predicted.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hows conan then, i take it you guys have managed to play it so far?

Is good. Check the AoC section here for "player review" or some such, pointed out there.

It's so good that toht isn't logged on to FH atm :O

I'm always logged in. Even when i'm not. I see all, i know all!

He's probably sleeping of another whisky hangover

F*ck you, shows just how little you know...

...i don't sleep off hangovers :D

How appropriate - the two forum members with the least fulfilling lives are the ones who seem to have the most experience of 'Age of Conan'.

CorNokZ

Hi Dori!

How you've been since your last visit?

CorNokZ

Fine thanks! Might go US myself again sometime soon.. What server are you planning to play?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How appropriate - the two forum members with the least fulfilling lives are the ones who seem to have the most experience of 'Age of Conan'.

How appropriate - the one "judging" us is the one who has NOTHING better to do then to spam this place and get banned.

Are you a freakin psycho or something?

Seriously, get help, you're not well in the head.

Fine thanks! Might go US myself again sometime soon.. What server are you planning to play?

Merlin I think, wherever the best Thidranki action is.

Edit: I think playing off-peak time will be suitable for me. It will remind me of old Prydwen thid, me and a couple of friends are going, wanna join us?

CorNokZ

I got some chars on Mid/Merlin already.. Also I think that you'll find the best thid action on the Lancelot cluster? Haven't really played thid on US, so I wouldn't know :)

I got some chars on Mid/Merlin already.. Also I think that you'll find the best thid action on the Lancelot cluster? Haven't really played thid on US, so I wouldn't know :)

I don't know much myself either, I'll have to check out each server and see which one suits me :) I hope to see you on US sometime.

tris-

how appropriate - the one forum member with the most mental health problems is the one who has the most time to remake accounts on here.

toh: i read that, but i dont know those people :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I see I owned you in Thidranki, still bitter?

Hmm. Interesting enough as A: I've never been to Thidranki. and B: Didn't you just use the "no life" insult, because i play a MMO...and now you use your MMO "skills" to TRY and insult me?

Dare i say owned? Yes i do.

tris-: My reply is in there. I can c/p it here though for convinience.

Hmm. Interesting enough as A: I've never been to Thidranki. and B: Didn't you just use the "no life" insult, because i play a MMO...and now you use your MMO "skills" to TRY and insult me?

Dare i say owned? Yes i do.

Who are you?

You should be saying 'interestingly enough' instead of 'interesting enough'. Why do you have a connective after a full stop as well as no capital letters? Once again, there is no need to have a connective ('because') after a comma. Also, please use a capital 'I' when referring to yourself.

Take some English grammatical lessons.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Who are you?

You should be saying 'interestingly enough' instead of 'interesting enough'. Why do you have a connective after a full stop as well as no capital letters? Once again, there is no need to have a connective ('because') after a comma. Also, please use a capital 'I' when referring to yourself.

Take some English grammatical lessons.

Wow. That's really "smart". LEt's ignore the whole post and become a grammar nazi.

You just stoop lower and lower.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When I said include capitals at the start of each sentence, I did not mean include two capitals: It should be "Let's" and not "LEt's"

Learn to use a ;.

Also, no "and" at the end there. No need for repeating.

Now i'm a Finnish guy, giving YOU advice on your typing. How dumb should you feel?

Learn to use a ;.

Also, no "and" at the end there. No need for repeating.

Now i'm a Finnish guy, giving YOU advice on your typing. How dumb should you feel?

This is funny.

Where are you reffering for me to use the semi-colon? A semi-colon should only be used to join together two sentences that would previously be connected by the word 'because'.

I only used 'and' once in that sentence, self-owned again I see.

I am not English either, English is not my first langauge. What is your point?

PS - By the way, when referring to a grammatical term, have it between hyphens or actually say what it is.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
He's like that rodant that just keeps comming back because you lot keep feeding it ;)
No food in the trash, no Rodant problem!

well exept for the local Trolls and a Polar bear.

tris-

You're calling someone a twat simply because his intelligence is far superior then yours? Envious people !

nope.

i called him/her a twat because they display the personality traits of a twat.

i.e. being a twat, displaying twatish behaviour etc.

i think this guy needs some professional help. s/he has two accounts, pretending to be two different people :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Where are you reffering for me to use the semi-colon? A semi-colon should only be used to join together two sentences that would previously be connected by the word 'because'.

I only used 'and' once in that sentence, self-owned again I see.

Yes you only used "and" once, but it was pointless. Saying "It should be "Let's" and not "LEt's" is redundant.

So yes, you did self-own.

Semi-colons have multiple uses, just like brains. Learn it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom