fao: police types and maybe tilda

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
same with those fucking hippies at ungdomshuset that was crying on tv about police brutality . Maybe you should stop throwing with bricks and burn cars? and for all those innocent people who was "beaten" by the people. WHY ? WHY? do you have to come and look? are you fucking stupid? police has to be agreesiv when people are throwing with bricks and firebombs.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hehe I was let out 30min before breakfast, that kinda sucked. But must say that they did treat my okay. So I am not to complain.

I was picked up because this guy said i was going to kill him ect (he was video taping me and my mates) they took the tape and saw i basically said stop filming me or ill stick that up your arse. And let me go. But they showed up and looked really heavy handed was 6 of them come to get me and get rid of my mates but after a chat they were fine.

Police are like anyone else you treat them well they will treat you well you act a fool you will lose.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hehe ALOT of punkers were arrested at one time in copenhangen and they all happen to be vegans (dunno, but everything they do seems to piss me off) - but the police didnt have enought food so they went to the mac to buy them food.. Ofc the punkers complained about meat in their burgers, but the officer just told them to pick out the meat and eat the rest or shut up :D

Man that was a good day hehe

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE LADS

They... didnt...eat... the whole macdonalds? :eek6:

What, where they insane? mentalists?! suicidal maniacs bent on armaggedon??!?!?!

When the police buy you macdonalds you dont complain and pick the meat out :( These people clearly need to be shot! :eek:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
So hard to get through to some people. When those threated unfair is not their best friend they just don't care, completely disregarding basic rights.

And the police did not act correctly in many of those arrests. I know they got to arrest many in such situations due to the mass confusion and being withheld is okay.

Being forced to sit on a cold floor for 12 hours without food after being withheld due to confusion is not okay

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
since when is there crime in denmark?

since we invitet all those foreigners up to denmark to work 25 years ago.

No im not a racist, my best friend is black and my other best friend is 50% from iran so you cant use that.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
xenophobic then

i just looked it up and wont call me that either..

im just tired of all that meaningless violens that those blody secound generation immigrants are doing . if they wanna shoot/stab people they can travel back where they came from and join the war.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No im not a racist, my best friend is black and my other best friend is 50% from iran so you cant use that.

I think Stephen Lynch said it with a big ol hammer to the nail:

I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are white :D

I don't think having black friends exolves being a racist though.(not saying you are, not saying, not saying)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
I think Stephen Lynch said it with a big ol hammer to the nail:

I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are white :D

I don't think having black friends exolves being a racist though.(not saying you are, not saying, not saying)

doesnt racist mean i hate other people because of their skin colour?

and its not all foreigners im against but those who break the law i hate , and tbh there are WAY to many of those.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
doesnt racist mean i hate other people because of their skin colour?

Abouts yes, not as strict, but could say yes.

I didn't mean that, i meant that even if you have black friends, you can still be a racist. Just nto a , flaming shoot every black guy racist.

Hell, black people are racist as much as white, but you can't call them on it 'cause...wait...why exactly can't we?

And again, not calling you one. Not calling you anything.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I often call black people racists. Its not uncommon for them to call white people by degrading terms.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Also prisons in denmark is a joke. you just murdet 5 people, here is your cell with a tv so you can watch tv and pr0n.

it depends on which prison you're in really.

I do agree with your other post though - I've been growing up in some "bad" areas, and while many of my friends naturally are from somewhere else in the world, they do have a habit of not respecting our culture and laws.

- but as usual, it's only a bunch of people who is destroying it for the rest.

I can feel alot of hate coming towards this topic, but there's only one thing I can say about it; Experience it with your own eyes. Im tired of people being political correct after reading the newest newspaper.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cant you just shoot them in the kneecap while trying to secure the robot microchip, wonkinator?

Marc

FH is my second home
I often call black people racists. Its not uncommon for them to call white people by degrading terms.

I read somewhere that there is more racism directed to whites, than the other way around.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its not racist if black people say it.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
let's make a film called black chicks (spin off of 'white chicks' ) and see how long till people start going apeshit

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
it depends on which prison you're in really.

I do agree with your other post though - I've been growing up in some "bad" areas, and while many of my friends naturally are from somewhere else in the world, they do have a habit of not respecting our culture and laws.

- but as usual, it's only a bunch of people who is destroying it for the rest.

I can feel alot of hate coming towards this topic, but there's only one thing I can say about it; Experience it with your own eyes. Im tired of people being political correct after reading the newest newspaper.

thats why i said i dont hate all of them ;) because i know there is alot of hard working out there trying to fit in.. But tbh when 34% of the mostt violent gangbangers in denmark doesnt even have a danish passport then something needs to get done.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
thats why i said i dont hate all of them ;) because i know there is alot of hard working out there trying to fit in.. But tbh when 34% of the mostt violent gangbangers in denmark doesnt even have a danish passport then something needs to get done.

Indeed something need to be done.

But try to put yourself into their situation. You come to another place to seek safety or just a better life. And all you face is a system not willing to help you nor guide you. At the same time you are living in some sort of ghetto with high unemployment rates and already a perhaps high crime rate aswell. Ofc some of those people will end up in the same crap as all their friends and neighbours.

Therefor I don't think the best thing to do is to go all whitepower mode, insted perhaps try to help them and change the system so that those people will get the help they need. That way you will get more workers(and we do need more workers in Denmark!).

I really do belive the ghetto shit is one of the main factors so many people end up being criminals.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
by the definition that people who want to stab/rob/rape/whatever-crimial-act should go to the war zone in their country (which again is a stupid assumption. not every country has war, but many have oppression of minorities). then Danish criminals should be deported to the war in which we participate, no?

(btw hi from japan! check my travellog if you can read danish or like pictures of gingers (me!) in japan)

/edit

oh yeah and the danish police is some pricks. (in japan even the the ambulance says sorry can we please pass when going for the rescue. the police work more like way-pointers and probably are polite when arresting murders).

and why am i jigging to MC hammer? (its MC not Mc! fix it deebs you lazy bum)
although i do feel like... Stop! HAMMER TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom