fao: police types and maybe tilda

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if youre being detained at a police station do you have any right to food and water in that time?
i cant find it in the codes of practice but something tells me if youre kept for 24 hours you must surely have a right to water or some basic food.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you're kept over 12h in a station, without food/water and sometimes sleep, it's coercing for a confession, if i remember my TV knowledge well enough :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i thought it maybe classed as torture under the human rights act but i cannot find a definitive answer.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Its the desk sergants job to look after your welfare he/she is fully responsible for your safety and health. In theory you should be fed at apporiate eating times.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It may be you have to ask for it.

If you are drunk maybe the do not provide food to stop you throwing it up over them. Or if you cause problems maybe they do not have to feed you so they are not in danger.

I would have though you have rights to at leat water as thats basic human rights

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I'm allergic to anything but cocacola and macdonalds bigmacs with large fries.

Anything else makes me explode in a shower of radioactive debris!In the interest of public saftey, if I ever get locked up they'd better know what to feed me! :D

Laddey

FH is my second home

Anything else makes me explode in a shower of radioactive debris!In the interest of public saftey, if I ever get locked up they'd better know what to feed me! :D

Or a fully loaded meal with large fries, pepsi and a gravy with a mini fillet to top it all off!

£4.75!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dukat don't forget to tell them that you will asphyxiate if you do not play CSS every other hour!

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
what you do is wait till they get you your bacon and egg sarnie then you throw it up to the roof of your cell.

it sticks every time, the look on the rozzers face is amazing......

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They usually ask if you want something to eat :eek: you get water/tea/coffee which ever you want.

Tilda

if youre being detained at a police station do you have any right to food and water in that time?
i cant find it in the codes of practice but something tells me if youre kept for 24 hours you must surely have a right to water or some basic food.

yes, they do.
PACE Code C
Adequate food and drink.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Your allowed a blanket aswell if your in overnight.

Although, if you have kicked off when being arrested you'll be lucky not to get a kick in, in the cells!!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH

Hehe ALOT of punkers were arrested at one time in copenhangen and they all happen to be vegans (dunno, but everything they do seems to piss me off) - but the police didnt have enought food so they went to the mac to buy them food.. Ofc the punkers complained about meat in their burgers, but the officer just told them to pick out the meat and eat the rest or shut up :D

Man that was a good day hehe

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
I'll tell you right now what you get when you get held in the cells. Fuck all.

No drinks. No food. No blanket. And worst of all no fags.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'll tell you right now what you get when you get held in the cells. Fuck all.

No drinks. No food. No blanket. And worst of all no fags.

I've had all of these. Everytime i've been in i got let out in the exercise yard and had a fag

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe ALOT of punkers were arrested at one time in copenhangen and they all happen to be vegans (dunno, but everything they do seems to piss me off) - but the police didnt have enought food so they went to the mac to buy them food.. Ofc the punkers complained about meat in their burgers, but the officer just told them to pick out the meat and eat the rest or shut up :D

Man that was a good day hehe

Yeah that rocked man! And at the same event they stuck 'em all together and let them sit on cold concrete floors for more than 12hours, so people got sick. Awesome job danish police!

Well seriously Crispy you can't belive that it is okay to treat humans like that? What is now wrong in being vegetarians? You like meat, cool... others don't, so what?
:eek7:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah that rocked man! And at the same event they stuck 'em all together and let them sit on cold concrete floors for more than 12hours, so people got sick. Awesome job danish police!

Well seriously Crispy you can't belive that it is okay to treat humans like :

well they must of done something to end up in that situation? so they can only blame them self and STFU (not you) imo. I dont give a flying fuck for all that human rights, danish prisons is like a walk in the park :puke:

echome

Fledgling Freddie
well they must of done something to end up in that situation? so they can only blame them self and STFU (not you) imo. I dont give a flying fuck for all that human rights, danish prisons is like a walk in the park :puke:

Ofc they did something against the law to be arrested but that does not mean you can treat them as you like. The law applies to the police as well you know...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc they did something against the law to be arrested but that does not mean you can treat them as you like. The law applies to the police as well you know...

i dont feel sorry for them tbh.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, awesome mate!

why should i feel sorry for some wankers who has broken the law? not like they got beaten or anything, they were just served some burgers with meet..

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
They was only arrested as Suspects for breaking the law and most of them was released later without charges...

So, Eeben, it was innocents (wrong time, wrong place), so you'd feel okay if police came and made you sit down 12 hours on cold floors, making you sick, because you deserved it for being wrong place at the wrong time?

That you don't agree with the viewpoints of those who was victims of the police's mishandling, does not make them guilty by default

EDIT: and the only food offered during that time was something you felt strongly against eating. Perhaps you can't imagine something you would feel bad about eating, in that case, imagine the only food you was allowed was meat from a baby deer that would be slaughtered specially for you, because I am quite sure that how terrible it must feel for a passionate vegetarian being offered burgers with beef and when telling their objections being told "then take the beef out of the burger" and not be offered a decent alternative

soze

I am a FH squatter
I was held in the cells for agressive behaviour and the police where as nice as anything they showed up mob handed had a chat and ended up just getting put in the car by one guy. Got back to the station and the same cop sat in the cell with me untill i was let go an hour later. I was not there long enough to get a drink or anything though. This was also about 10 years ago.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
why should i feel sorry for some wankers who has broken the law? not like they got beaten or anything, they were just served some burgers with meet..

No you shouldnt feel sorry for them - you should feel sorry for your self and everyone around you. If the police gets away with treating people like that then it could be you or someone you do care about next time.

But ofc if you are never to do anything wrong then I guess you have no problem... until the day a cop might have a problem with you and desides to take care of it his way. The problem is that the laws that apply to "normal" people should also apply to the police. Else we will end up with a fucked up police force. - Even more fucked up than today.

And btw yes they did get beaten also while we are on the subject. Some of the friends I have that did attend the demonstration got back home with some crazy marks after being hit by the police.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I was held in the cells for agressive behaviour and the police where as nice as anything they showed up mob handed had a chat and ended up just getting put in the car by one guy. Got back to the station and the same cop sat in the cell with me untill i was let go an hour later. I was not there long enough to get a drink or anything though. This was also about 10 years ago.

Hehe I was let out 30min before breakfast, that kinda sucked. But must say that they did treat my okay. So I am not to complain.

Lethul

FH is my second home
The danish police acted correctly, sometimes you have to take special actions against big mobs of people. If some "innocent" sympathizers of the friends who does the crime gets caught in the middle. So what?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
No you shouldnt feel sorry for them - you should feel sorry for your self and everyone around you. If the police gets away with treating people like that then it could be you or someone you do care about next time.

But ofc if you are never to do anything wrong then I guess you have no problem... until the day a cop might have a problem with you and desides to take care of it his way. The problem is that the laws that apply to "normal" people should also apply to the police. Else we will end up with a fucked up police force. - Even more fucked up than today.

And btw yes they did get beaten also while we are on the subject. Some of the friends I have that did attend the demonstration got back home with some crazy marks after being hit by the police.

well maybe i jumpt to and conclusions about this case. But still hard feeling sorry for them. if they can see there is problems why stop up and look? why not just move along and let the police do their job? then they proberly woulndt have been in that situation.

. But i still think that the police system atm is a walk in the park and the police has no respect because they cant do shit to you. Also prisons in denmark is a joke. you just murdet 5 people, here is your cell with a tv so you can watch tv and pr0n.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom