FAO Penlid

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
mmmmm with stealthers no meights, u had aruadry about, we didnt know anyone was about.

U think u can solo 4 peeps? get a life m8. U and ur big head, not getting anywhere with me ;)

Menelmacar

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
I was solo .. and yes, dieing to a champ and hero that use bodyguard when I'm solo is something to be ashamed of, even if I made one of them use IP iirc. :<

Frist of all, you were not solo, but ther was 4 of you at amg, dont know who was grouped etc, but you all attacked us (you, friar, mercanary and infiltrator)
And second, none of us has bodyguard... I tihnk you are thinking about the wrong fight.

Just accept it, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, its really silly to come here and glaot about it after you win some fight, even when outnumered.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, I haven't even seen the fights or seen the deathspam but even from reading this u can tell he's trying to bullshit his way out :p

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
PM doesn't humiliate him enough! :<

Aye. have to humiliate publicly that way you can shrug off some of the shame of letting a Shade take you down when you catch them unstealthed from behind ;)

Everyone, and I mean everyone has examples of when they've won fights they should've lost, and vice versa

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
a pala a friar and a merc in odin's.
QUOTE]

Where you the three at amgE a couple of days ago ? Warr unstealthed me in front of you & ran off, you chased me & i killed the friar, then the pally, would have killed the 3rd one as well but Warr got to him before me ?

Was fun :)

And i suck :cheers:

If it wasnt you, i apologise for suggesting that you got killed by a bow specced ranger in mellee :)

Jeeves

Banned
Don't think so, only been rvr'ing today :p
Before that wasn't about for quite a few days. =o
And I don't play with the merc/friar regularly. =p
And shrug my way out of what, Penlid and 7 friends got killed by 3, that's all there is too it. x<

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
You got more people? Oh I didn't notice...especially not when you camped apk with 1fg + 6 stealther adds :<

rofl,4 as a fg 6nonstealther is fg+6stealth add,u bored and wanna piss with penlid,dont u? :touch: just cause u cant be that stupid :m00:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
jeeve think u forget u got chainkilled by by me and dolittle 3 times yesterday :p

and 3 tanks killing 3 casters is omg so difficult.... NOT
u just have to breath on caster and he is interrupted for god know how long time.

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
Don't think so, only been rvr'ing today :p
Before that wasn't about for quite a few days. =o

You need to find who has your password then ;) 'cos your spam (killing and being killed) has been fairly frequent in Odin's the last 3-4 days

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jeeves clearly has issues. Ignore his posts and he will pop in sheer frustration.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG lol, u still cant count? a fg is 8 people, 4 people is half a group k? learnt anything yet? next 2 casters a bard and a druid = caster group. Your group = tank group, you do the math.

No need to gloat cos caster grp vs tank grp has no chance m8, especially when the druid had interupt on him.

So kkthxbye come again what ever, just QQ elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom