FAO Penlid

Jeeves

Banned
In a thread somewhere where I mentioned I had solo'd 3 of your guild before, you laughed..
If that was funny, I'm guessing you found the fact that your balanced and fairly high RR group just got killed by a pala a friar and a merc in odin's.
For the record you are the worst bard I've seen and yes I am gloating. :|

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
who'll be first to post that image :) (you know the one)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
PM doesn't humiliate him enough! :<

why do you feel the need to humiliate? i wud have been happy with a win and a grin.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
In a thread somewhere where I mentioned I had solo'd 3 of your guild before, you laughed..
If that was funny, I'm guessing you found the fact that your balanced and fairly high RR group just got killed by a pala a friar and a merc in odin's.

hahahah what a noob, can i touch u? can i huh? yes u are a funny guy... :twak:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
hahahah what a noob, can i touch u? can i huh? yes u are a funny guy... :twak:

Touch me I'm funny and a newb too!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahahahahahah

Jeeves said:

Wet pants? need a kleenex? You funny boy

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
High realm rank by candy ass, chanter is rr3 , eld is rr4 im rr4 druid is rr5. And not all in same guild, so go chew on ya bone and QQ elsewhere.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
High realm rank by candy ass, chanter is rr3 , eld is rr4 im rr4 druid is rr5. And not all in same guild, so go chew on ya bone and QQ elsewhere.

update signature u zergling >.<

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
these FAO threads are always the funniest to read. lots of banging on chest and*i killed you once im better then you* and *my penis is biggers then yours*

so to keep with the current trend: QQ

Vladamir

FH is my second home
inqy said:
who'll be first to post that image :) (you know the one)

:fluffle: Just for you;

pming.jpg

Menelmacar

Fledgling Freddie
Do you rember what happend a few days ago when you and your firends (merc friar and inf) bumped into some hero and champ duo near amg in odin?

You don't have many reasons to humiliate others if you ask me :m00:

Jeeves

Banned
Penlid said:
Does that change the fact 8 of you died to 3..
Oh I guess it does.
And we were only rr2, rr4 and rr5 or something ;(

Jeeves

Banned
Menelmacar said:
Do you rember what happend a few days ago when you and your firends (merc friar and inf) bumped into some hero and champ duo near amg in odin?

You don't have many reasons to humiliate others if you ask me :m00:
I was solo .. and yes, dieing to a champ and hero that use bodyguard when I'm solo is something to be ashamed of, even if I made one of them use IP iirc. :<

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Can you count? a chanter, bard, druid, and eld, you was on my ass the whole fight, so yes it does change the fact. btw this link might help. www.learndirect.com go get a maths class :p

Jeeves

Banned
It was an fg, we counted the killspam.
And you can try and hide your inadequacies by spamming as many links as you want, doesn't change the fact you're crap, but ok. :|

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
ummmm, want the names of the 4 people in my grp? Javve, Minigun, Penlid and Fiffi, chat log was on ill post it when i cba to continue this thread.
Anyone want some smarties?

www.askjeeves.com useful link too ;)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
After u laugh spammed me we got more peeps btw, so dont count us killin u the 3rd time :p When u killed me we was 4 ;)

Jeeves

Banned
You got more people? Oh I didn't notice...especially not when you camped apk with 1fg + 6 stealther adds :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom