FAO Necrofancier

N

Necrofancy

How i find stealthers with my necro

I have my pet in passive mode, and as I run around i spam the nearest enemy button and the attack button on my pet, if i should then happen to stumble across a stealther by walking through him, my pet will instantly attack. Goes without saying that for optimal effeciency, there should be no "visible" enemies around :) So no radar there m8, cya in Thidranki :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Re: How i find stealthers with my necro

Originally posted by Necrofancy
I have my pet in passive mode, and as I run around i spam the nearest enemy button and the attack button on my pet, if i should then happen to stumble across a stealther by walking through him, my pet will instantly attack.

Erm not on passive mode it wont, on defensive it will though.

T

the_hermit

I find if I have my Necro pet or my Cabby pet set to Aggressive, even if *I* don't see a stealther, the pet will invariably charge off and inflict pain (or attempt to)... Not much of a prob with the Cabby, but usually, the pet legs it, out of range, dies, leaving me on bugger-all life and waiting for something bad to happen in the 15 seconds it takes to recast.

L

Lessurl

Re: Re: How i find stealthers with my necro

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Erm not on passive mode it wont, on defensive it will though.

Passive mode changes to defensive mode automatically when you hit attack button with someone targeted now. Changed last patch i think.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Re: Re: Re: How i find stealthers with my necro

Originally posted by Lessurl
Passive mode changes to defensive mode automatically when you hit attack button with someone targeted now. Changed last patch i think.

Ah ok :)

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by behatch
idiot

Originally posted by Lessurl
missed the joke. :p

Straight over his head. This is nemesis you know, where you do something and it comes back to defeat you. By calling me an idiot, it becomes apparent that you are unable to spot a not at all subtle joke and it is you who become the idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread