Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
funny thread...is this still going on?

if it is im damn happy i stayed far away from mid :p

/wave Peter/Boooom/allotheraltshehasthaticantremembernamesof

tjosan

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
In Daoc u have to interact with other players.
If u think you can be a dick coz its not in the CoC think again.
Even if its not in the CoC you will be judged by the comunity.
And you will have to live with it untill you try to fix it.
Remeber its 100 times harder to get a good rep than a bad rep.

--The above is a general observation--

This is for BO.
Thou if u have a bad reputation there must be something u have done to desrve it.I know u deserved it back in the old days but havent had any problems with BO latly. Then its up to you guys to earn it back, if you want it.This seems like a good start. Thou a post on Fh wont give it all back, you have to live up to it now.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs you naughty boy!
pull down your pants and prepare your buttocks for imminent spanking! :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'll forgive you if I can take Divious place in teh GG. =/

:kissit: :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Lokir said:
This is for BO.
Thou if u have a bad reputation there must be something u have done to desrve it.I know u deserved it back in the old days but havent had any problems with BO latly. Then its up to you guys to earn it back, if you want it.This seems like a good start. Thou a post on Fh wont give it all back, you have to live up to it now.
The funny thing is tho, I consider myself having a very good reputation before I joined BO and not even a small grudge with anyone. After I joined BO tho, several of those who were less good friends stopped being nice and called me elitist and stuff. Quite pathetic :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Lokir said:
This is for BO.

you think they care? :p

zebolt used to be such a cute little kobbie, now he has become all elitist :( tis a saddening sight :fluffle:

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
Calling other guildiies PvE guilds says it all really you have no idea about the other players in your own realm this is reason most peeps can't stand you :)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Heart said:
Calling other guildiies PvE guilds says it all really you have no idea about the other players in your own realm this is reason most peeps can't stand you :)

And if u tried to read what was written instead of just making assumptions you would see that in no way did Baduska call all guilds for pve guilds, instead he directed the post to the guilds that are pve guilds, a big difference which u never cared to find out. But i guess mistakes like that easily can happen when you are blindfolded.

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
And if u tried to read what was written instead of just making assumptions you would see that in no way did Baduska call all guilds for pve guilds, instead he directed the post to the guilds that are pve guilds, a big difference which u never cared to find out. But i guess mistakes like that easily can happen when you are blindfolded.

Exactly my point he has no idea of the difference.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
hm well some gulids choose to go more pve then others and can therefor be called a pve guild imo while others go more guild group rvr and can be called plain gank giuilds, or elitist pigs as a majority likes to call us.

But think baduska was a bit ironic when he wrote title anyway. Some people just have to take everything serious though about a game :p

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
too much qq over a post thats a year old about a guild that is only a glimpse of what it used to be imo
stop the whine, get down and make wub! :wub:

blejs

Loyal Freddie
naa cba :) was gonna do sethours on wow but i dropped out :)
Maybe will do it casual some :) Weee notice! :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Heart said:
Exactly my point he has no idea of the difference.
So it's ok for them to call a guild like BO for a RvR guild but we can't call them PvE guilds?

Jeez xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom