FAO:Mid stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
You are so pwned man. :)

You dont have to fight the hard ones as you stay and clap at them when they kill the ones that ACTUALLY fight em no matter what.

As I said previously. The reason cyclodia didn't attack me is because at rr3/4 I attacked cyclodia, a rr10 ns when she was duo with a rr5. So yet again, you are now allowed to get a clue.

Thanks.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Get rr12 and theseus would still rape you a new arsehole.

Theseus on teamspeak said when reading the above

"yeah i had to take him to the cinema and let him put his hand in my trousers and call me dirty so he would say that. im seeing him again next friday too."

majik

Banned
angrysquirrel said:
Theseus on teamspeak said when reading the above

"yeah i had to take him to the cinema and let him put his hand in my trousers and call me dirty so he would say that. im seeing him again next friday too."

xd

True nontheless.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Actually ask Grimster. He attacked me solo and I killed him. So if thats your definition of pwned, then I agree.

And btw when I didn't know cyclodia or talk to her on irc I saw a rr5 ns and a rr10 ns grouped on beno bridge and I attacked them. That isn't soloing the hard way? That is what you call licking cyclodia's arse? How about get a clue retardboi.

oh.. so thats how u know that pain sucks? u know that ur not alowed to borrow ur account to other ppl u arent even supposed to play at a friends house. its against the CoC.

:/

to bad ur to retarded to read it......

occy

Loyal Freddie
Grimsters grp are like warheads, even odds ie get the fukk out of here....

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
oh.. so thats how u know that pain sucks? u know that ur not alowed to borrow ur account to other ppl u arent even supposed to play at a friends house. its against the CoC.

:/

to bad ur to retarded to read it......

What can you prove exactly?

I might have been at Wittor's house playing his char. Is that illegal?

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
What can you prove exactly?

I might have been at Wittor's house playing his char. Is that illegal?

so go back to sucking his cock or what ever u did before we interupted u..

u got your own private room at stealthzerg where u report where enemies place their trapps and so on..

that aint against CoC??.

majik

Banned
Hummy said:
so go back to sucking his cock or what ever u did before we interupted u..

u got your own private room at stealthzerg where u report where enemies place their trapps and so on..

that aint against CoC??.

Changing the subject since you have no evidence to back up your slander. Very nice indeed.

And no, #stealthzerg isn't used for reporting where enemies are. It is used for talking about fights that had happened previously and does not necessarily bear any relevance on what incidents may occur in game as a consequence of the discussion.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
oh this is so off the topic.

anyways majiii dont think its allowed to play another persons account what so ever. but why dont u read the coc ur self?

to many letters?

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
oh this is so off the topic.

anyways majiii dont think its allowed to play another persons account what so ever. but why dont u read the coc ur self?

to many letters?

If you can prove anything, report me. I'm sure that I care.

I do not have to read the code of conduct because I am in touch with my moral side and don't do things that seem anything slighty "wrong". I am but a mere angel playing a realm full of complete fucktards.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
If you can prove anything, report me. I'm sure that I care.

I do not have to read the code of conduct because I am in touch with my moral side and don't do things that seem anything slighty "wrong". I am but a mere angel playing a realm full of complete fucktards.

i dont think angels call ppl they dont know for fucktards.
anyways cba the effort of repoting u. i se nothing good in it since when u play wittor we in pain get easy rps because u suck ass.....

so for all i care keep doing it. feed me and the rest of pain easy rps

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
i dont think angels call ppl they dont know for fucktards.
anyways cba the effort of repoting u. i se nothing good in it since when u play wittor we in pain get easy rps because u suck ass.....

so for all i care keep doing it. feed me and the rest of pain easy rps

Aye good rps when you zerg me. When you solo me I farm you. It's ok I understand.

And the only reason you are not reporting me is because you have no evidence whatsoever not because you are a very nice person indeed.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Aye good rps when you zerg me. When you solo me I farm you. It's ok I understand.

And the only reason you are not reporting me is because you have no evidence whatsoever not because you are a very nice person indeed.

yeh its nice rps. worth it. and still. no point to report when u feed us rps. and as all of u say and know pain issnt solo so why should we worry about u killing us soooo easy when it doesent happen that often?

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
yeh its nice rps. worth it. and still. no point to report when u feed us rps. and as all of u say and know pain issnt solo so why should we worry about u killing us soooo easy when it doesent happen that often?

Whatever gave you the impression I wanted you to be worried that I would kill you? Are you doing drugs?

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Whatever gave you the impression I wanted you to be worried that I would kill you? Are you doing drugs?

nope im not on drugs but as u said ur self. u wtfpwn us all so easy solo.
so guess i should be reaaaaaly worried then?

and fyi i dont need proof of u playing wittor since i know u do.
thing everyone in this forum knows.
thats all i care about.

u suck. but u have a high RR fotm inf that hitts hard that u play.
im so impressed. or am i?

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
nope im not on drugs but as u said ur self. u wtfpwn us all so easy solo.
so guess i should be reaaaaaly worried then?

and fyi i dont need proof of u playing wittor since i know u do.
thing everyone in this forum knows.
thats all i care about.

u suck. but u have a high RR fotm inf that hitts hard that u play.
im so impressed. or am i?

"u suck." - What is this based upon?

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
I am just alot more succesful than you maji admit it, and yes i lost to Wittor once, and killed him 3 times 1 on 1. If you played the one time I lost...grats on all my uber skills down and yours up! :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Bompido said:
try remember when we in pain meet u with like 7vs7 at edda.
1 pain died. all of pm died. sry but if u are better then atleast kill us all.....

and tbh alot of pain is newly rolled again and verry low RR.

not to mention how much we have killed u today.
not by outnumbering you thou. but i cant realy put my finger on why we make u eat the dirt at brynja? we suck? ah well... fun zerging the zerg down.

and we prolly have as fun as u have since we all are rl mates.

ah well gl to u all.

to bad u cant figure something new to say here. getting boooooring.... :eek:

The 2 (not 5) ppl that were grouped with me when that happened pointed out
that you attacked us right after we killed 3 rr6+ albstealthers and were still trying to stealth up while being damaged. But ye, you were 7 like you said. So your post was not completely false. =)

We also came back then and killed you all with 1 more guildy that was running in the area ( 4 vs 7 ) ...

edit: also...none off PM died that time.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
The 2 (not 5) ppl that were grouped with me when that happened pointed out
that you attacked us right after we killed 3 rr6+ albstealthers and were still trying to stealth up while being damaged. But ye, you were 7 like you said. So your post was not completely false. =)

We also came back then and killed you all with 1 more guildy that was running in the area ( 4 vs 7 ) ...

Yea you won 4 vs 7 ?

We killed you later on 3 vs 9 so it makes up for it.

Stick to the truth , we know the truth and you can go back to dreaming of one time getting a hand...preferably female into your pants in the cinema :)

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
I am just alot more succesful than you maji admit it, and yes i lost to Wittor once, and killed him 3 times 1 on 1. If you played the one time I lost...grats on all my uber skills down and yours up! :)

You are rr9l7+ and you are more successful than a rr5l2 sb. Allow me to congratulate you.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
BadGateway said:
Yea you won 4 vs 7 ?

We killed you later on 3 vs 9 so it makes up for it.

Stick to the truth , we know the truth and you can go back to dreaming of one time getting a hand...preferably female into your pants in the cinema :)

you can't make stuff up mate... i'll say it again, PM hasnt been in more then a group off 5ppl because we dont have enough on to do fg's anymore since WoW.

Calo

Part of the furniture
what a pathetic thread by low-life fh-lovers who try to enlarge their game peen by comming here telling all that crap about adding, really its so oldskool...

everyone on this server has added and zerged, EVERYONE.
fucking hypocrits.

Flim close this, these threads arent worth to be here ;)

majik

Banned
Calo said:
what a pathetic thread by low-life fh-lovers who try to enlarge their game peen by comming here telling all that crap about adding, really its so oldskool...

everyone on this server has added and zerged, EVERYONE.
fucking hypocrits.

Flim close this, these threads arent worth to be here ;)

Didn't know you were into generalising all stealthers when you don't even play one.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Calo this has to be one of the lamest post so far this year. Who the fuck cares if you wanne solo - duo - trio of what ever floats your boat. This fucking whole solo shit or not is nothing but an ego boost, cuz when it come to it _everyone_ has "zerged" from time to time. The Hypocritism...

Personly I enjoy to play my SB alone. I enjoy the challenge, but I don't go slagging ppl off for enjoying other aspects of the game. Both PM and Pain have good players, are fine guilds and I don't give a rats ass if I from time to time get zerged by PM (or anyone else for that matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom