FAO:Mid stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
I wish i could meet some <Pain> stealthers IRL ;(

thats easily fixed give me a PM and ill give u all the info u need for a meeting with me IRL....

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
try remember when we in pain meet u with like 7vs7 at edda.
1 pain died. all of pm died. sry but if u are better then atleast kill us all.....

and tbh alot of pain is newly rolled again and verry low RR.

not to mention how much we have killed u today.
not by outnumbering you thou. but i cant realy put my finger on why we make u eat the dirt at brynja? we suck? ah well... fun zerging the zerg down.

and we prolly have as fun as u have since we all are rl mates.

ah well gl to u all.

to bad u cant figure something new to say here. getting boooooring.... :eek:

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
AmeinoN said:
I wish i could meet some <Pain> stealthers IRL ;(
i live in sweden Luleå metargränd 15 Lundqvist on the door

btw PM sucks we even beat them when we got same numbers and way way lower rr's in grps ?

ps censi sucks most of all :)

majik

Banned
But when Post Mortem are solo, they do reasonably well, most of Pain however, suck.

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
But when Post Mortem are solo, they do reasonably well, most of Pain however, suck.

ye with FZ and rr+7 ranger i would do well as well...

allthough im not a rr+7 ranger im a rr2 shadowblade and i still do well against most of PM gimps

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

how would u know?
x-realming?
not like i fight u out there or do i?

and tbh PM solo? oooooooook!

and btw. grimster is always solo

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
well, we all know grimster's definition of solo :clap:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Bompido said:
try remember when we in pain meet u with like 7vs7 at edda.
1 pain died. all of pm died. sry but if u are better then atleast kill us all.....

and tbh alot of pain is newly rolled again and verry low RR.

not to mention how much we have killed u today.
not by outnumbering you thou. but i cant realy put my finger on why we make u eat the dirt at brynja? we suck? ah well... fun zerging the zerg down.

and we prolly have as fun as u have since we all are rl mates.

ah well gl to u all.

to bad u cant figure something new to say here. getting boooooring.... :eek:

I don't know what you have been smoking, but we only have done 2 rvr runs today with 3 ppl and 1 with 4.
And as i recall, you killed us the 1st time because it was 4 vs 2 and then 4 vs 1 , and then we came back and killed you...

Also, we don't have enough members on at the same time to do a group off 7.

You are better then us ?
Try to get your facts straight first, and I would like to duel you all 1 vs 1 for the fun off it and see who wins ;)

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
stop slagging grimster !!

i found pain earlier, nice to see some competition from stealthers that, like PM, dont hump towers, like walking about on the grass and roaming about the frontier, gl guys you'll need it :) :cheers: :cheers:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Bompido said:
and we all know everyones definition of pm as soloers?

Haven't seen you soloing once so far mate ...
Don't be a hypocrit :sex:

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
I am mostly going duo or trio with friends nowadays. Simply since it's a lot more fun than trying to solo, which is pain (and has always been). Anyways when we trio we try to attack "bigger" targets like non stealthers. (2 stealthers vs Montarloo is fair in my point of wiev :p) And when we "zerg" that occasional stealthy soloer we'll at least try to let him 1vs1 with one of us.

But there's 1 thing which bothers me a bit. Do you honestly think that rr2 sb can solo ? He can't survive higher rr enemy stealthers, no matter if they would be solo or not. Nor can he kill any enemy tanks etc. So i find it more than understandable when people duo or trio before their rr5.

Anyways back to wow ;)

(hmh that went bit offtopic..)

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
Haven't seen you soloing once so far mate ...
Don't be a hypocrit :sex:

i dont even claim to solo 'MATE' :clap:
so dont be a hypocrit?

majik

Banned
Hummy said:
ye with FZ and rr+7 ranger i would do well as well...

allthough im not a rr+7 ranger im a rr2 shadowblade and i still do well against most of PM gimps

Get rr12 and theseus would still rape you a new arsehole.

And btw forceful zephyr has been nerfed. Crying about it is so 1.72.

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
how would u know?
x-realming?
not like i fight u out there or do i?

and tbh PM solo? oooooooook!

and btw. grimster is always solo

I've seen Theseus solo, Censimilia solo and one or two others solo now and again. Tbh theseus is quite hard from past experience, the day you can have a 1vs1 fight with him, I assure you that you won't be coming onto fh bragging about how easily you "pwned" him.

And btw if you have accusations about me x-realming go to rightnow, you obviously don't know the true definition of x-realming. Funny that, a member of Pain being clueless.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
with your mentality you could join those guilds instantly :p

i would be SOOOOOOO proud if i would be in 1 or (thats better in both) of this guilds.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I've seen Theseus solo, Censimilia solo and one or two others solo now and again. Tbh theseus is quite hard from past experience, the day you can have a 1vs1 fight with him, I assure you that you won't be coming onto fh bragging about how easily you "pwned" him.

And btw if you have accusations about me x-realming go to rightnow, you obviously don't know the true definition of x-realming. Funny that, a member of Pain being clueless.

hehe... ok im RR3. i may not be able to solo him nope.
and tbh how do u know that they are harder?
because u???? dueled me? well lets think nope. and still if u did it would mean.... lets se...... nothing.....

and i cba going to right now for some minor reason.

and i dont go to fh for killing someone and i dont go here to whine about someone 'pwning' me...

oh and btw. fz. ip. etc etc.... a RR3 sb does not have anything of it. we go with VANISH!?!?!? 'ok i press this button and then i can kill this dude and get rps right?' or maby ill use mezzpoison and mezz the dudes he does not grp with? because hes solo?

ah well..

ur a sb. u know he drill? maby ill 'pwn' him when i get to RR5 and get SHADOWSTRIKE!? ah well.....

its fun to grp and we have a great time 'zerging'.
you should try getting some friends ur self and maby try this thing out? :clap:

majik

Banned
Bompido said:
its fun to grp and we have a great time 'zerging'.
you should try getting some friends ur self and maby try this thing out? :clap:

I don't need to group to kill soloers.

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
well, we all know grimster's definition of solo :clap:
and dafft's deffenition of solo is to grp with 4 hib stealthers...

so plz spare me the BS

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I don't need to group to kill soloers.

Nah cuz the soloers you meet are RR1-3 the ones higher you got your tounge so far up their asses they wont attack cuz you swirl like a red light district girl :) .

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
Nah cuz the soloers you meet are RR1-3 the ones higher you got your tounge so far up their asses.

Aye and when you encounter a decent enemy solo i.e. cyclodia. You get raped so bad it makes good viewing.

And fyi, I don't strafe. Neither do most of Pain before you point that out to me.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Aye and when you encounter a decent enemy solo i.e. cyclodia. You get raped so bad it makes good viewing.

You mention 1 enemy. got anything better? ask what weapon he use and what my resist to that is? and he use remedy+whatnot.

And you are changing the subject...cat got your tounge?

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
You mention 1 enemy. got anything better? ask what weapon he use and what my resist to that is? and he use remedy+whatnot.

Because I don't run around /stuck to Grimster to see every fight he has. Infact I would prefer it if I could rvr in another zone to Pain, to avoid their skilless "fun" that they have and when it is possible I do so.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Because I don't run around /stuck to Grimster to see every fight he has. Infact I would prefer it if I could rvr in another zone to Pain, to avoid their skilless "fun" that they have and when it is possible I do so.

You are so pwned man. :)

You dont have to fight the hard ones as you stay and clap at them when they kill the ones that ACTUALLY fight em no matter what.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Majii killed me a time with one sb more! :<

Majii :wub:

and for the rest of ppl who dont know to solo: FO! :kissit:

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

but thats what u do....

u dont know shit about soloing the hard way like grimster being 2H critblade when SZ was OP.

so plz go back to stealthzerg lick cyc's ass and go swapp account with wittor again and get wtf pwn'ed by me and grim again and again and again...or just get pwn by grim for that matter.

majik

Banned
Hummy said:
but thats what u do....

u dont know shit about soloing the hard way like grimster being 2H critblade when SZ was OP.

so plz go back to stealthzerg lick cyc's ass and go swapp account with wittor again and get wtf pwn'ed by me and grim again and again and again...or just get pwn by grim for that matter.

Actually ask Grimster. He attacked me solo and I killed him. So if thats your definition of pwned, then I agree.

And btw when I didn't know cyclodia or talk to her on irc I saw a rr5 ns and a rr10 ns grouped on beno bridge and I attacked them. That isn't soloing the hard way? That is what you call licking cyclodia's arse? How about get a clue retardboi.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Bompido said:
a RR3 sb does not have anything of it. we go with VANISH!?!?!? 'ok i press this button and then i can kill this dude and get rps right?' QUOTE]

I only use vanish in certian situation ..... I was sat Down and i been attacked .... im out numbered .. i get adds ( in wich case i appolgize on MIRC For useing vanish)... other wise i wont use vanish and i will get my RPs or let the enemy get the RPs they deserve ... Also i think duo / trio is ok seeing most of the ppl r doing that as i seen quite alot of Low RR's around yes ok i can prob take one down with me if i try hard enough .... but any more then that is just 2 insane .... i agree with duo / trio now we not in OF and we got TOA and NF and shit cause its just such a big advantage for some ppl with artifacts etc ... But any more is not very nice cause then the person has no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom