FAO Marath

[DoA]Hardasnails

Fledgling Freddie
I fought you under the bridge at beno tonight with minstrel, i was winning but then all of a sudden I get "target is not visible" and " you can't see your target" for about a dozen of my final attacks. What is this ? Is it wall bug or arti or something ? Didn't show you casting spell in logs. You just stood still, I couldn't hit but you hitting me with axe.
Would like to know if arti or something cause i want one ;p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was stood watching the fight. Dunno looked like he LD'd or something, he was stood up with zero hps and untargetable. Assumed he won and was on 1% hps and I was having lag issues or whatever wierd shit was going on that night

Mael, 50th ment.

[DoA]Hardasnails

Fledgling Freddie
He wasn't LD because he was still hitting me with axe according to log ( even tho he was standing still) and he was killed by someone else soon after

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Well just like people said either ld or the fact why I never ever will jump after anyone to water anymore which is the water little bugged time to time and the little feckers know it and dive under you. Get out of view messages while they hitting you on the toes...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
[DoA]Hardasnails said:
I fought you under the bridge at beno tonight with minstrel, i was winning but then all of a sudden I get "target is not visible" and " you can't see your target" for about a dozen of my final attacks. What is this ? Is it wall bug or arti or something ? Didn't show you casting spell in logs. You just stood still, I couldn't hit but you hitting me with axe.
Would like to know if arti or something cause i want one ;p

Erm, this guy is dogy like hell, he jumped on me, I purged, MoC'ed, auto-faced him (even twice), no spells but the debuffs landed.

Either very advanced walk-through (good job lamer) or I don't know what.

No lag involved.

Care to elaborate?

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
He ld in attack mode i even watched him log back in.

[DoA]Hardasnails

Fledgling Freddie
Reza said:
He ld in attack mode i even watched him log back in.

He must be doing it deliberately then because 2 other had same issue with him.
And he didn't log back in for me as he was killed as i died

Maybe it IS something or nothing as I have fought him many times without this prob. Just hope it is nothing tbh.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
You people should really be in irc.

See the comments I made after it. Its not a LD its client crash.

Edit: If you go and shut down the prosess the game sees you just go ld and you still can be killed. (I close em down as I duallog on other comp and I still see em logging shaman out).

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
[DoA]Hardasnails said:
He must be doing it deliberately then because 2 other had same issue with him.
And he didn't log back in for me as he was killed as i died

Maybe it IS something or nothing as I have fought him many times without this prob. Just hope it is nothing tbh.

Why the -piip-(Edit) would I want to get out of the game and do it deliberately ???

Btw. When you ld you cant log in again instantly as your charter is still in game ... but when the bugged crap crashes you are removed from the game snap. Was on like 40% hp when my screen froze and ~10sec later the client went dead. Logged back in and was on 10% hp. Loooooong way to get to die and get buffs.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Erm, this guy is dogy like hell, he jumped on me, I purged, MoC'ed, auto-faced him (even twice), no spells but the debuffs landed.

No lag involved.

Care to elaborate?

most likely well timed run through.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Run through just. I love moccing people now as they are the only casters that dont A)strafe to be unhittable and wait for adds. B) Run in wery small circle being unhittable waiting for adds.

Oh and theres C) People abusing the shoe box of a server to get out of melee range. Already know how they do it but sure as hell not gonna tell so every other caster could abuse it too.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Knowing you abuse it that well, I'll fight differently from now on.

On the adds, you vanish...

[DoA]Hardasnails

Fledgling Freddie
I will accept your explenation Marath, It wasn't an attempt to stain your character as you are a good player just I haven't seen it b4 in 3 years playing, Why I asked if it was an arti i didn't know about. Just seemed weird others had it happen to them. <hug>

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Its strange as I got a whole new computer and it didnt stop. I crash atleast once a day normally. No1 hates it more than I do ... nothing can beat getting a nice PA to a caster and crashing on it. Log in and see the gates of Svasud again... oooh the gates of svas how I adore you. :wub:

Brite

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:

No lag involved.

Care to elaborate?

my moc didnt insta win :'( :puke:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
my moc didnt insta win :'( :puke:

It's not about MoC insta win... It's always close vs. stealthers with my MoC 2 and low body specc.

But hey, I know you share his preference for strafing and walking through like an idiot, so just get lost.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Cadliam or whatever the name is can jsut fuck off and stop adding, you deserve and bugabuse or such that you are exposed too.

LEarnt he game, play the game. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Cadliam or whatever the name is can jsut fuck off and stop adding, you deserve and bugabuse or such that you are exposed too.

LEarnt he game, play the game. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Stunning the Whorelocks that are accompanying you out of stealth is just what Albion needs more :wub:.

Every time I see him doing it, it cracks me up :).

Puppet

Part of the furniture
LOL at every MOC-lafjtapper loosing a fight and then whining how lame run-through is.

"I got I-Win Modus on MOC (10 mins), SoI (15 mins) and ML9 pet (5 out of 15 mins)"

And yes Manisch I know you dont have em coz you specced differently and where too low RR to train MOC3 and too casual-player to do ML's.

If you specced 28 body you specced Mind even higher then the top AE-mezz. Possibly for some higher crack or mezz-dampening; resulting in not having an AE-root and a baseline-lifetap which has more variance.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
LOL at every MOC-lafjtapper loosing a fight and then whining how lame run-through is.

"I got I-Win Modus on MOC (10 mins), SoI (15 mins) and ML9 pet (5 out of 15 mins)"

And yes Manisch I know you dont have em coz you specced differently and where too low RR to train MOC3 and too casual-player to do ML's.

If you specced 28 body you specced Mind even higher then the top AE-mezz. Possibly for some higher crack or mezz-dampening; resulting in not having an AE-root and a baseline-lifetap which has more variance.

I bet you call run through a technique or something. It's abusing of a bugged game mechanic, nothing more. And him playing like this will exactly make me what you described. Get a pet with stun and buff it, pop stealth lore or pop purge and SoI when he attacks me, pop ML9 buff, send it on him sprint away and try to kill from range. Since no other spell beside of debuffs lands on him while he is meleeing me. But then again I doubt he will be attacking RR5+ Sorcs with pets next to them.

His I-Win-Modus vs. my I-Win-Modus. I play melee classes too, but I am not lame enough to use walk through to enhance my chances to win.

Yes, I am 46 Mind specced, I never wanted a high DPS caster and the AoE root is not worth that much IMHO when the tanks got charge or high determination anyway and the AoE Mezz/Amnesia is much better for interrupting.

Now I get walked through by stealthers often, but I still managed to get a few spells off 'til now, the guy seems to have perfected this way of I-Win-Modus and he even wins vs. Minstrels. Unstealth, attack a caster that is not able to cast spells beside of instas, vanish on adds.

And I am not whining, you guys really need to learn a few different words than whining. I shared the same expierience as someone else fighting this guy, that's all.

If a game would make me whine all over again I'd do something different. I can cope with being killed and not being able to kill. Me only winning or only getting killed would mean something is seriously wrong :p.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Now I get walked through by stealthers often, but I still managed to get a few spells off 'til now, the guy seems to have perfected this way of I-Win-Modus and he even wins vs. Minstrels. Unstealth, attack a caster that is not able to cast spells beside of instas, vanish on adds.

If you really hate run-thru - get ichor of the deep.

The 2s delve uninterruptable cast speed should be too fast to use that trick reliably on (they can't see the casting animation anyhow), it's cheap and side effect is will depop and root any other stealthers within 500 radius. Level 1 will do the job well enuff.

Mael, 50th ment.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
If you really hate run-thru - get ichor of the deep.

The 2s delve uninterruptable cast speed should be too fast to use that trick reliably on (they can't see the casting animation anyhow), it's cheap and side effect is will depop and root any other stealthers within 500 radius. Level 1 will do the job well enuff.

Mael, 50th ment.

Hae, forgot about that, should have known, I had it, will respec back to it at RR5 and it's good for leeching some RPs when mezzing some people that are out of nuke range too, since it has bolt range :). I don't hate run-through that much, I dislike it and I understand why stealthers have to use it on some targets to win, I think it's lame anyway. Give them all FZ or something... :eek:.

Ichor of the Deep 3 and pet with Wild Minion 5 will do the job :cheers:.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Marath rocks, hes one of the only SB's who truely own bubble

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Well said Bubble .imo Marath is a worthy opponent.

Like the way that he wil jump a fg with his mezz ML, kills casters and then vanishes as tanks come out of mezz . . enjoy watching him do that as its good use of ml's and RA's.

To be fair he jumped my merc the other night and even though he could have ran/vanished he stood his ground and had a fair fight. Thats why I'll always /bow at him after I've won :)

Look forward to more scraps Marath :)

/bow

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
I really dont see the trouble casters have with that. You have a million Iwin buttons and if your cc goes through you win. Run through doesnt work even 50% of the time when the server is working. (It didnt last night).

PS. Maeloch pwned me just yesterday with hitting rr5 abi and having his ranger shoot me to death. :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Marath please run trough more vs a rr3 inf meight you really need it.

someone has been looking at the movies of Thugs ...

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
I really dont see the trouble casters have with that.

Haha, I really dont see the trouble SB's have with me strafing round them for 20 seconds untill my qcast is back up.. They dont get a hit in, but I dont see why they should get upset! GG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom