FAO Marath

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Marath said:
PS. Maeloch pwned me just yesterday with hitting rr5 abi and having his ranger shoot me to death.

That rr5 ability breaks on combat. The ranger adding on fights wasn't really doing me any favours - you coulda killed me then if you'd realised that instead of pulling out of melee to get nuked.

Mael, 50th ment.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Ahem it breaks on when you start the combat. I tried to melee you still after 4 arrows until I was so low on hp that you ran out of melee range.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Haha, I really dont see the trouble SB's have with me strafing round them for 20 seconds untill my qcast is back up.. They dont get a hit in, but I dont see why they should get upset! GG.

Thank you for proving my point.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Marath said:
Ahem it breaks on when you start the combat. I tried to melee you still after 4 arrows until I was so low on hp that you ran out of melee range.
Hrmmm...in that case it's been fixed to do work like it was originally intended somewhere along the line. Previously I've found it drops on *any* combat like mez - assumed it was broke, would stay broke (like alot of stuff), and not thought about it much more. Actually tbh, pretty sure it got broke by another players combat some other time in the night, I dunno tbh anymore. :)

Mael, 50th ment.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Hrmmm...in that case it's been fixed to do work like it was originally intended somewhere along the line. Previously I've found it drops on *any* combat like mez - assumed it was broke, would stay broke (like alot of stuff), and not thought about it much more. Actually tbh, pretty sure it got broke by another players combat some other time in the night, I dunno tbh anymore. :)

Mael, 50th ment.

Hey Maeloch :)

Enjoyed our little tete a tete on Tuesday night . .think you won through 2-1 in the end :p

Whats that annoying ability thats stops me from meleeing you and says that I can't focus on you? V nice ability against a merc I must say

/bow

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez its Mentalist rr5 abi: "Selective Blindness R5L0 RA: AE-target 150u radius, 1500u range, blinds enemies to user, 20s dur or attack by user, 5m RUT"

So you cant attack the menta on the duration. Hope you have some ae attacks that dont need a target. And mentas got a heal. Its even worse when some1 else starts attacking you. If you leave the menta for the add you are gonna feel it.

Good thing sbs get "!R5L0 RA: nightime ambush, 10s setup, teleport/perf 1000u LOS target, 10m RUT" you walk that faster, get pa of more reliably than the abi and it was nerfed not to let you inside keeps anymore. Oh its also most resticted ability in the game with long reuse timer. Night only and every10mins ... good thing night dont last long enough to even use it more than once a night so its more like every 20mins.

Last time I have use it is over 6 months ago compared to most rr5 abis that get used when ever they are up.

PS. <Nikon|TC> Marath wins the whine tropthy by managing to get a SB dmg QQ into a completely unrelated topic :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
/bang Belxavier

lo lorimez, as long as I killed something that night :). First time met you I had info was a bunch of infis entering the water, so kinda got a shock when you ran up at mach 3 and bopped me. SB is a nice ability vs mercs, not sure how else I'd kill one after charge been fired tbh...duration on it is just long enuff for charge and ZoU to wear out.

Mael, 50th ment

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Like the way that he wil jump a fg with his mezz ML, kills casters and then vanishes as tanks come out of mezz . . enjoy watching him do that as its good use of ml's and RA's./bow

I want to jump a FG of AFK'ers too with one of my chars.

He tried it today on some of the Beno Bridge towers, got killed a few times. Was like 5 people in total split over 3 different groups, some with Purge I. Not that killing a stealther with 5 people around him is something special. Nice of him to try it, but your stuff sounds like a fairy tale or it's just the typical bunch of random Albs standing AFK outside the keep looking like a FG (including me sometimes).

[DoA]Hardasnails

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Cadliam or whatever the name is can jsut fuck off and stop adding, you deserve and bugabuse or such that you are exposed too.

LEarnt he game, play the game. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Is that an accusation I cheat ?

Hibs have an annoying stun + nuke i win char
Mids have an I win lock/BD char
You don't like being stunned ? tough titties.
I played several chars this morning trying to find a way of beating your grp but i always got pwned by 300+ DoTs and 2500+ uninterruptable life tap dmg ffs, you see me whine ?
I then play mincer (in a grp) and because your op locks can't 1 shot pwn peeps because i stun/mezz you. i am laughing irl tbh.

And as for adding, I watched a stealther kill an Inf/Scout and just stood there watching, I could have killed him np but I let him run away, grats to him.
I try not add 1v1, then you usually get " why didn't you fxckin help me" etc.. so you can't win either way.

Just remember, today i pissed you off, tomorrow you will prolly piss me off, can't always pwn everyone.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I want to jump a FG of AFK'ers too with one of my chars.

He tried it today on some of the Beno Bridge towers, got killed a few times. Was like 5 people in total split over 3 different groups, some with Purge I. Not that killing a stealther with 5 people around him is something special. Nice of him to try it, but your stuff sounds like a fairy tale or it's just the typical bunch of random Albs standing AFK outside the keep looking like a FG (including me sometimes).

1st time I tried it with bs2 on some alb caster who managed to moc lifetap while all others used purge and joined after the 5sec.

2nd time I was slammed out of stealth by a scout next to the albs and I cba to purge with million nukers next to me.

3rd time a rr7 caster was standing on a mine next to adds.

Tried small group of hibs too but caster turned just before pa and they had DI up.

For it to work need to a)3 or atleast 4 shot the caster or you are dead. B) mezz needs to stick on most of the people. c) caster not to be a strafe dancer to not get "not in view" for cd stun. Success rate is around 50%.

Where do you think my sig is from ? ;)

PS. And great e-peen envy you have there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom