FAO maloch (or something similar)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, read it already, but can honestly say that I have never even thought he was using radar when grouping with him, and the first sign of any use and I'll be among the first to report him, or anyone else for that matter if I even think they are using it due to suspicious shit while running with them.

<logs in to find no-one will group with him>

/cry

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
hib caster baseline stun and shrooms has nothing what so ever to do with the fact hib has by far more relics than the other 2 realms, across the world.

its skills honest govenor !

>ships maeloch off to see No2<

in grps with a clue stun means nothing, stunning a bl tank is asking for pain, and healer/cleric can stun anything else for ma anyway

shrooms howwever are sad in keep fights

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Yes, it's very strong 1v1. Having 2 forms of CC is also very nice.

However, you should know all hib casters have baseline stun and if you'd figured me for a menta you would know i have a ghetto mez too...so attacking me with purge down was kinda asking for it ;). Not knocking you btw, would rather 'have a go' at peeps with ra's down that hide from em.

If you argument is it's not fair you can't beat me without purge up, there's lots of classes I can't beat with ra's down. Just have to live with it.

Don't see it anyworst than lot of other stuff in the game (lifetap, insta-lifetap, high dps on classes with aoe CC, FZ and stun on same class, chambers, chainstunning ML9 pets, etc...).

Mael, 50th ment.
thanks for the answer, ive never been known to hold my tongue for a "sure win", rather just get into it.
to someone who said i shouldn't engage fully toa'd, rr10, ml10 caster - i lose nothing from dying, so might as well try. not like the trip from sauvage is long (unless some hibs steal the last tower so we cant port there). all i wanted was his honest opinion on baseline stun and i got it. doesnt matter much to me its been in the game from the start, 10% cast-speed + 10% spell dmg hasn't, thats what makes it OP'd imho.
but lets just rest at that, cant change it by whining about it i suppose.

another mentioned my theurg - honestly mate i wouldn't know, i only play merc and scout. i pl'd him and artied him and left him to rot, he might have been in 8v8 rvr once or maybe twice. shame really as he has a killer template and just needs some mls to boost him to elite standard, but cba with those, just like i cba to get FZ on the scout

Martok

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
Yes, it's very strong 1v1. Having 2 forms of CC is also very nice.

However, you should know all hib casters have baseline stun and if you'd figured me for a menta you would know i have a ghetto mez too...so attacking me with purge down was kinda asking for it ;). Not knocking you btw, would rather 'have a go' at peeps with ra's down that hide from em.

If you argument is it's not fair you can't beat me without purge up, there's lots of classes I can't beat with ra's down. Just have to live with it.

Don't see it anyworst than lot of other stuff in the game (lifetap, insta-lifetap, high dps on classes with aoe CC, FZ and stun on same class, chambers, chainstunning ML9 pets, etc...).

Mael, 50th ment.

hehe that is soo true all the times ive met you 1 vs 1 its been a long hard fight and i think both of us always end up using all our dirty little tricks we have in out box's!!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Jobil said:
correct, 'cept it was never meant as a whine, i wanted to know if this crappy baseline stun is considered totally ok, havent played the game for a while and was kinda shocked at how effective it was.
and Gahn, yup bet you told yourself better luck next time when the infs had you on forced /afk for 9 sec with DF?

Tbh i never had big problems against same rr Infils with my hero :eek:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
apparently nfd have a gm in the guild, probably why they can get away with penlid using radar ;d

u really are a sad pathetic fuck arent ya, can i touch u? can i, u must play DAoC with a hard on, what a noob

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
apparently nfd have a gm in the guild

Yeah hear this rumor more and more lately. Let's see which NFD hib creates a quit thread soon cause otherwise he can be exposed :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:
Yeah hear this rumor more and more lately. Let's see which NFD hib creates a quit thread soon cause otherwise he can be exposed :)

I guess it takes a radar user to know one. Quit with the innuendo.

Mael, 50th ment.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muahaha Maelstrom blabbing about some1 else using radar is priceless, guess i really saw all now lol

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
If your happy to play with someone who admits cheating its your loss
as for us radaring, just ask anyone whos been in grps how fking much we end up wondering around looking for people before finding anyone

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Elendar said:
as for us radaring, just ask anyone whos been in grps how fking much we end up wondering around looking for people before finding anyone

When i was still playing our main bard was Paul.
That said i'll be more than surprised to know that Pen uses any forms of cheat.
If u run around searching ppl for hours it's only cause Valgair forgot to turn it on imo, but this is my opinion ofc, u are entitled to have a different one ^^

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:

i think i can speak for the rest of the group that runs in our gg1, if we even suspected Penlid of using radar a) he wouldnt b in the group & b) he wouldnt be in NFD, but as far as ur concerned we run on stick to GA all the time, we add on every fight going all the time and now we use radar, wtf dont u grow up

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
try and find somewhere i said penlid uses radar before he came out and admitted it on us, never seriously considered that he, or anyone else in nfd did before that
but when someone says they've used it before, for an excuse like oooh everyone else does too..., makes me think they're probably still cheating

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Kinda what jupi said, it's pretty obvious Pen doesn't from grping with him. TBH I'd be more inclided to boot him for his recent behavious with artifacts that jajaja radar acusations, which can only be dealt with via RightNow anyhow.

Yeah, do agree he does ask for it if he makes stupid allegations himself but then don't start dragging whole guild it.

Also one person in this thread should mind there own business and look after their own house first, rather than being a clevershit. They know who they are. I heard one of their own members is currently taking a holiday from the game for bug abuse. I take it he'll be unguilded when he returns...

Mael, 50th ment.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
I guess it takes a radar user to know one. Quit with the innuendo.

Mael, 50th ment.

LOL

Did someone steal your lollipop Mael..such bitterness. Or maybe you recently found out how irc works?

What i refered to is that a GM is in NFD nothing else

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Also one person in this thread should mind there own business and look after their own house first, rather than being a clevershit. They know who they are. I heard one of their own members is currently taking a holiday from the game for bug abuse. I take it he'll be unguilded when he returns...

The bitterness is strong in this one

Good thing your guild reported this character while played by another person and funnily no-one of your guild is banned eventho they where there the exact time. They joy of a GM in your guild?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Certainly from running in NFD gg with penlid I can safely say he does not use radar.

Maybe its time to drop it?!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:
Good thing your guild reported this character while played by another person and funnily no-one of your guild is banned eventho they where there the exact time. They joy of a GM in your guild?

No it's not a joy, it's a pain in the ass but someone has to do it.

I had no idea one of our lot grassed him up, certainly no one told me. And I think the guy was prolly ignorant of the offense, but if you want to bait people sometimes they bite.

Mael, 50th ment.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
So is radar back in the game or not?

P.S. Not interested in who is or isn't using one... just want to randomly accuse people of being cheats :mad:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
how did this degenerate into a radar whine?
dunno, but im kinda proud my "whine" thread has produced 4 pages ^^ its the liddul things that count

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
So is radar back in the game or not?

P.S. Not interested in who is or isn't using one... just want to randomly accuse people of being cheats :mad:

In the US it is still used and admited by some US players/guilds on the boards. In EU i guess too then

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:

Thats cuz u rush on popping stealther on ur radar who alrdy stealthed when u arived :p
The inc lag always a nice warning when u guys inc ;)

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
They joy of a GM in your guild?

Can someone enlighten me please... apart from Guild Master who I know has to be our guild... who is the GM that is spoken about?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe maeloch whine ^^ :drink: good job meight keep it up hehe oh and btw ur new avatar looks le ghey :< what happened to the gimp from the prisoner (think it was off that tv prog, showeing my age ^^ also)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
It isn't a NFD GM that leaked out me saying that i use radar on the US servers. I know who it was, and i haven't taken it any further. Elendar your e-peen is too big for my screen grow it somewhere else please!!!11 and all the other fuktards trying to shove it onto NFD get a fucking life, it has nothing to do with them. If anyone has any other problems PM me on here, and we can sort it out personally.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Radar whine, mud slinging, can I just add that Hibs should stop killing the server now please kkthxbye!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
Can someone enlighten me please... apart from Guild Master who I know has to be our guild... who is the GM that is spoken about?

I ment GOA server GM in his own time plays in NFD. Just a rumor that is getting stronger lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom