FAO maloch (or something similar)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
hehe maeloch whine ^^ :drink: good job meight keep it up hehe oh and btw ur new avatar looks le ghey :< what happened to the gimp from the prisoner (think it was off that tv prog, showeing my age ^^ also)

Don't dis the young ones! ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Amazing, had not picked up on the self-confessed radar user thread before, but now I am disgusted and outraged at this retard. True idiots like this should be ostrasized from the community immediately.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Amazing, had not picked up on the self-confessed radar user thread before, but now I am disgusted and outraged at this retard. True idiots like this should be ostrasized from the community immediately.
Don't be its got fuck all to do with you, or anyone else in this community. I haven't used it on Euro servers, and i will never. Unless someone can prove that i use it, you all may as well stfu

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
I ment GOA server GM in his own time plays in NFD. Just a rumor that is getting stronger lately

Thats all it is: a rumor.
Like all things the more its mentioned the more people become inclined to believe it. Therefore, if you and others stop mentioning it the absuridty of it shall, rightly so, dissapear.

NFD is a great guild - and the integrity of its players is without question. People here keep slamming the guild, due to isolated mishaps, which have been dealt with in an appropriate manner by an appropriate representative of the guild. Thats how NFD works. It has maturity and level headedness sufficient to accomodate a guild of players to the appropriate level of etiquette suitable to the games community.

Let it go guys. Your antagonisitc remarks are getting daft and very childish.

For those that choose to reply and quote only a portion of what ive wrote to try and discredit the principles of nfd which ive tried to lay down here . . then i suggest you read the entire post again.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid- That was really silly of you to say even if you don't on the US servers etc..you know the trolls on these forums are like Sharks..don't drop blood in the water.

NFD- Great guild, always fun to RvR against, they don't use radar. Don't diss them.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
what days are these if a caster actualy uses a spell thats given to him?!

:wanker:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:
I ment GOA server GM in his own time plays in NFD. Just a rumor that is getting stronger lately

Quinlan, I owe you an appology - I read ur post completely wrong. It only just clicked which 'GM' you where talking about and 'which NFD hib' will create a quit thread or be 'exposed'. I had no idea of any rumours of a GoA GM in guild and in the context of the radar remarks above thought you where having some sort of dig. Sorry again.

Mael, 50th ment.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Quinlan, I owe you an appology - I read ur post completely wrong. It only just clicked which 'GM' you where talking about and 'which NFD hib' will create a quit thread or be 'exposed'. I had no idea of any rumours of a GoA GM in guild and in the context of the radar remarks above thought you where having some sort of dig. Sorry again.

Mael, 50th ment.

Accepted and shit happens..lets kill more albs/mids with OP baseline stun!

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Even if a GM is currently a member of NFD the first thing that would be done if he encounters a radar user in his own guild would be to ban him. ;)

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Adianna said:
Even if a GM is currently a member of NFD the first thing that would be done if he encounters a radar user in his own guild would be to ban him. ;)
I truly hope so, radar is for worthless twats that really should get a life or try to grow up and start playing well. After all we don't wanna end up like merlin, do we???
Cheating in a bloody game where nothing really matters, it's not like ur loosing cash or something irl ffs.
And who the hell is that gamemaster in our guild everyone talks about???

Ps and why the hell don't we have a lvl 100 in our GG if thats the case????? Oo Givf uber PL :D

Jjuraa

Banned
Guinnessrules said:
I truly hope so, radar is for worthless twats that really should get a life or try to grow up and start playing well. After all we don't wanna end up like merlin, do we???
Cheating in a bloody game where nothing really matters, it's not like ur loosing cash or something irl ffs.
And who the hell is that gamemaster in our guild everyone talks about???

Ps and why the hell don't we have a lvl 100 in our GG if thats the case????? Oo Givf uber PL :D

Just because someone is a GM, doesnt mean theyre not allowed to play the game. and they want a guild like everyone else. Of course i expect their chars are monitered regulaly to make sure no foul play is going on (5000str anyone?), I also assume there is a NDA in place that means the GM cant tell anyone who he is.. if not, their should be.

and if this GM has leaked his ID, hes pretty stupid because now your guild gets the blame for everything. just like this radar thing- wether its true or not

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Just because someone is a GM, doesnt mean theyre not allowed to play the game. and they want a guild like everyone else. Of course i expect their chars are monitered regulaly to make sure no foul play is going on (5000str anyone?), I also assume there is a NDA in place that means the GM cant tell anyone who he is.. if not, their should be.

and if this GM has leaked his ID, hes pretty stupid because now your guild gets the blame for everything. just like this radar thing- wether its true or not

Most people knew who Kemor was ingame...

Being a GM requires a level of integrity.... it does not preclude you from playing the game but you still have to answer to GOA in the instance of the european servers for DAoC.

It is not about being a grass or a snitch... it is about being fair.

In my RL job I have to make decisions that affect others, some of which have cost people their jobs... do I feel guilty... YES... would I do it again... YES... it is what I get paid to do.

I maintain that integrity in my role as an E&E and as such if I got wind that anyone is using Radar I would make the necessary warnings on the GOA site for them to take any action they see fit.

I have no compunction to alerting the powers that be about anyone cheating,whether from my guild or from any other hib, alb or mid guild if the evidence is presented... and tongue in cheek remarks on a forum do NOT constitute evidence of any kind.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Quinlan said:
Accepted and shit happens..lets kill more albs/mids with OP baseline stun!
Chain grappling them inside a TWF is far more fun!

vintervargen

Banned
mythic doesnt care for jack shit regarding 1vs1 fights (exception beeing dragonfang and some changes to warlocks), havnt you understood that yet?

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
It isn't a NFD GM that leaked out me saying that i use radar on the US servers. I know who it was, and i haven't taken it any further. Elendar your e-peen is too big for my screen grow it somewhere else please!!!11 and all the other fuktards trying to shove it onto NFD get a fucking life, it has nothing to do with them. If anyone has any other problems PM me on here, and we can sort it out personally.
ooohoho scary the radar user gona hax you whit Aimbot to IRL!.p

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:

Well if something like that comes out, every idiot would bug him while he's online with his player char. It's in his own interest to NOT let everyone know who he is. ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:
Well if something like that comes out, every idiot would bug him while he's online with his player char. It's in his own interest to NOT let everyone know who he is. ;)

And Kemor wasnt thát well-known on his (ironically) mentalist. Lots of people didnt know it was Kemor; only a selective few knew.

I do know the chars of some GOA GM's; but they aren't a member of NFD (nor Hibernia/Prydwen). I actually killed his character a few times (on Prydwen).

Thinking a GM would not have the integrity to choose his jobs-side over his ingame-char during freetime-side (so to speak) is silly; all GM's are professionals and know their jobs (very) well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom