FAO: kenid<ASq> (owner of house 490)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Its a shame that this has happened but even more of a shame that Lireihuan is now gettin flamed for it :(

Cmon, hes simply tryin to get his money back, and gone about it in a decent manner. He aint come here posting abuse / accusations / whines or any of the usual lame stuff, tho i guess hes pretty pissed off at losing 30p

The couple of times i've met u m8 u've been more than helpful and friendly towards me, so i'll gladly return the favour if i can. Just gimme a pm if u need my help with somethin and i'll be there :)

Lire is a great guy, but the fact is, Kenid doesn't have to give anything back.

:/

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, i am not requesting the 30p back from kenid. and ppl who know me know that 30p doesn't really mean that much to me.
but if kenid is really gone from the game then what i did saved other ppl from losing 15p and this post could remind ppl to check G/P before they buy items.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:
Errm, I'm not being funny, but 2 things spring to mind here....

1. If you didn't check the price, then it's solely YOUR fault for losing the money - and he's under no obligation to give you it back, ethical or otherwise. Pay attention in future.

2. Anyone who waffles on about gangs of chinese and real life threats etc for being called a zerger in a fekkin COMPUTER GAME - deserves to lose 30 plat in my opinion!

Grow up, suck it in and move on.

idiot :wanker:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
no no, honestly :)

fucktards want 6p 4 just 3 mp studdet parts.

Fuck free market economy :(

sold them for 3p to you :wub:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
no no, honestly :)

fucktards want 6p 4 just 3 mp studdet parts.

Fuck free market economy :(

WTF are you moaning about?

If people can afford 30 P for a ring, or 70 P for a cloak then they can afford a lot for each MP part. Why should a crafter sell it for any less then 10 P? MPs do not come along every day - if you expect them for nothing then make your own crafter :twak:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Danamyr said:

If people can afford 30 P for a ring, or 70 P for a cloak then they can afford a lot for each MP part. Why should a crafter sell it for any less then 10 P? MPs do not come along every day - if you expect them for nothing then make your own crafter :twak:

ive my own crafter, just bad luck 4 me im a fletcher :/

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
omg thats some cheap MP parts... 3P for 3 items.. thats around crafting price depends parts or it's even less then it cost to craft the stuff...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Dont give him the plats back ffs!!

He quit thus no plats for the chinese homie :flame:

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Danamyr said:

Agreed. I made an MP chain helm, cost me 13.6P, ok, that was slightly unlucky but people have told me even 12P is too much for it so not only do I have 13.6P of stock I can't sell but I wasted alot of time I could have spent doing fun stuff.
I wish people actually had more knowledge of whats involved in making MP before they bitch about the prices.

kenid

Fledgling Freddie
/sticks head through the door
Soooo, what's going on in lands of Camelot? :p
/ducks for cover

Sucks to hear what happened with your purchase, m8. Let me assure you those items weren't put up to try and scam anyone.
Not sure anymore why I put up the price so high...been a long time...but I think I needed some inventory space at the time in my backpack and threw the items on my CM to make some space, thinking nobody would buy those. I guess I was wrong. lol

I'd like to think I didn't do anyone wrong out there, and that my char Kenid had a certain kind of earned respect in general. Weird I care, since it's a game char and all, but I guess you become kind of attached to it, after putting so much time into it. :D

Anywho I'll arrange this if it's still necessary to you.
Just wanna make sure you still play atm, before I go on installing daoc again and paying subscription.

PS You're in luck that a work collegue of my brother's told him about this thread, and he just called me on my phone about it (cuz I don't visit this place anymore). lol ...
<my brother> Hey, did you know there is quite a large thread on daoc forums about you?
<Kenid> About me???? Errrr, why????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom