FAO: kenid<ASq> (owner of house 490)

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
206
Few days ago i bought 2 water pots from ur CM, each of them cost me 15 plat. I had to write few emails to rightnow to figure out what i did wrong.
If you could contact/reply here or contact me in game once u see this post.
I want to have a talk with you and sort this thing out.
 

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,565
LOL - your a bit stupid if u dont check the price before you buy things!!!!!
 

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
309
rampant said:
LOL - your a bit stupid
Says the man who ends a sentence with five exclamation marks? ;)

FYI - this kind of thing has happened before and has been resolved by this kind of post on FH.

People sometimes play this game when they should be sleeping (I know I tend to do my Market Explorer checks at the end of my game sessions) and mistakes are made by sleepy people. :) Either the person buying was too tired to pay proper attention, or the person selling was too tired and hit the wrong button when they dropped the item on their CM.

Whatever the cause of the error, GL sorting this out Lire.
 

Tilda

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
5,755
It would be a nice token jesture if Bowen could come here and make it all right! :D

Wheres Bowen <summons Bowen> :D:D
 

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
825
I thaught that only peeps on camlann could be so lame and set different prices between cheap items.Hope you will sort it lire ^^^
 

Marc

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
11,040
lol if u gonna rip someone off like that, at least put your house in a /level 20 alts name.

Not that I codone this sort of behaviour in anyway.
 

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
330
Marc said:
lol if u gonna rip someone off like that, at least put your house in a /level 20 alts name.

Not that I codone this sort of behaviour in anyway.
or have a /level 20 with a house?
 

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
206
could be a mistake that he put the wronge price. so i don't have any negative attitude whatsoever.
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
I'd hope its a mistake, though i've known people to do it deliberatly before too.
 

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
451
Kagato said:
I'd hope its a mistake, though i've known people to do it deliberatly before too.
aye, I did this on Rod (eggy) he bought some expensive dye from me merchant.... made me laugh for a week !

however, I did it as a joke to a friend, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.... in all honestly its the guild who should put pressure on the guy to give back the plat... not really a right-now issue, as its clear cut ! a mistake that has cost 15plat.... harsh but thats life !

If this is your last 15plat and you are pennyless, and yes ill need to see bank receipts, I dont mind starting up a Save lireihaun Donation Fund (Copyrighted May 2005) - then I dont mind throwing some plat in a pot to get you back on track !
 

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
2,721
I haven't seen kenid on in a while, so not sure if he is still playing or only plays now and again.

try posting on the ASq forum http://www.uwhost2.net/~rowdy/ASq/

If kenid has not paid his subs then dont think you will get the money back unless, he resubscribes or your willing to pay him a months subs so he can log on and give you the money!

I cant see kenid either on the GOA warmap rankings or www.duskwave.com. either its not updating properly or he hasn't played for a loooong while.....

Bowen might be able to do something but dont hold your breath mate, just chalk it up to experience :-(

:m00:
 

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
451
Lireihuan said:
i bought 2 of them , each costs 15p.
aye, well a few plat is my donation, if all the rich fookers in ere, ie eggy and marc, threw 2p-5p in, we can get you some funds back so you can play on....

if not, then life has cost you 30plat, my friend :m00:
 

Lethul

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
8,433
Amaru-Synergy said:
aye, well a few plat is my donation, if all the rich fookers in ere, ie eggy and marc, threw 2p-5p in, we can get you some funds back so you can play on....

if not, then life has cost you 30plat, my friend :m00:
i lost 30p too ;)
 

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
482
Why don't you just call your gang of chinese thugs and i'm sure u'll get it back, or atleast make him vanish from this planet!!1 :fluffle:

[03:51:04] <Lireihuan> i call a gang of chinse in 5 minutes and maek u vanish from this planet
 

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
206
moik said:
Why don't you just call your gang of chinese thugs and i'm sure u'll get it back, or atleast make him vanish from this planet!!1 :fluffle:

[03:51:04] <Lireihuan> i call a gang of chinse in 5 minutes and maek u vanish from this planet
I confirm this as a real life threat not only as a irc crap my friend.
And I request when u quote this line, don't just cut off where u want it to look like.
If u dare to call me a zerger in real life, I will call a gang of chinese in 5 minutes and make u vanish from this planet So fast before metro police step into their car. but good to know that u still view albion forum. :D
 

Bellona

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
1,105
AmeinoN said:
I thaught that only peeps on camlann could be so lame and set different prices between cheap items.Hope you will sort it lire ^^^
Its ok on camlann, the chance of an enemy buying the stuff is like 90%, Ive earned a few plats on return tokens to 1plat each, but that doesnt really work anymore, with the new caption :D
 

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
5,396
Lireihuan said:
I confirm this as a real life threat not only as a irc crap my friend.
And I request when u quote this line, don't just cut off where u want it to look like.
If u dare to call me a zerger in real life, I will call a gang of chinese in 5 minutes and make u vanish from this planet So fast before metro police step into their car. but good to know that u still view albion forum. :D

:clap:

Ahh I was going to just say "zerger" but I really am wondering if its a real life threat... :D

Having played GTA3 and been zerged by the fish vans of do0m I fear the chinese gang!! :D
 

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
482
Lireihuan said:
I confirm this as a real life threat not only as a irc crap my friend.
And I request when u quote this line, don't just cut off where u want it to look like.
If u dare to call me a zerger in real life, I will call a gang of chinese in 5 minutes and make u vanish from this planet So fast before metro police step into their car. but good to know that u still view albion forum. :D
Poor chineseman don't wanna stand up for his own actions (zerg :twak: ) :fluffle:
 

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
593
lireihuan if u dont get ur plats back pm me ingame to help u earn some plats
 

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
124
Errm, I'm not being funny, but 2 things spring to mind here....

1. If you didn't check the price, then it's solely YOUR fault for losing the money - and he's under no obligation to give you it back, ethical or otherwise. Pay attention in future.

2. Anyone who waffles on about gangs of chinese and real life threats etc for being called a zerger in a fekkin COMPUTER GAME - deserves to lose 30 plat in my opinion!

Grow up, suck it in and move on.
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
lol I bet the CM made a nice 20% off that!

Firstly, he could argue he put them on at 15plat so nobody would buy them (obviously nobody is that stupid).

Secondly, he could argue you should read "15plat" (it even spells plat for you now) and he thought it was a fair price :p

Thirdly, didn't you quit?

:D
 

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
593
He made a mystake like i did in the past that doesnt mean u guys to jump to a man who is a uber theurg best theurg i have seen in my eyes and a good person rest who mark the man for doing a mystake u guys r pathetic
 

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
411
Its a shame that this has happened but even more of a shame that Lireihuan is now gettin flamed for it :(

Cmon, hes simply tryin to get his money back, and gone about it in a decent manner. He aint come here posting abuse / accusations / whines or any of the usual lame stuff, tho i guess hes pretty pissed off at losing 30p

The couple of times i've met u m8 u've been more than helpful and friendly towards me, so i'll gladly return the favour if i can. Just gimme a pm if u need my help with somethin and i'll be there :)
 

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
2,721
Ashton said:
Its a shame that this has happened but even more of a shame that Lireihuan is now gettin flamed for it :(

Cmon, hes simply tryin to get his money back, and gone about it in a decent manner. He aint come here posting abuse / accusations / whines or any of the usual lame stuff, tho i guess hes pretty pissed off at losing 30p

The couple of times i've met u m8 u've been more than helpful and friendly towards me, so i'll gladly return the favour if i can. Just gimme a pm if u need my help with somethin and i'll be there :)

Dont think anyone is flaming Lireihuan, just having a little fun at his expense :)

We have all done it in the past, or put something on a CM for 5g when it should of been 5p.

I dont think kenid plays anymore, at least he wont run out of rent for a few years!

:m00:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom